Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for someone to suggest that in the middle of the England game his name could be beamed across the pitch in a bid to make him stand up in the Playa bar he’s in (wearing a crafty disguise) as he won’t be able to resist seeing Bellingham standing next to his initials.
Behold the greatest ice cream ever created… Well top three anyway
View attachment 3016430
i love those 😂 didn’t they do a cow as well?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is a fair weather cumulus cloud and is around 1500 feet above ground level, heaven is a lot higher up (according to the Bible)
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately non of us Tattlers are ever going to find out due the past few days shenaningans

• Haha
Reactions: 25
News flash the hiker they rescued didn’t need rescuing 🤣

This gets more mental by the day. How do you get rescued by accident? Surely you just say “nah I’m alright thank you, just having a rest”. Who’s leading the rescue team Alan Partridge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This euro thing is mad 😂 you’re telling me not one single person who has spotted him enjoying the football has said alright Jay lad you’ll never guess what? duck offffff 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tik tok always has so many lives of People discussing it , are they not bored now? I know it can seem hypocritical because I'm on this thread but it's different

Reactions: 3
Waiting for someone to suggest that in the middle of the England game his name could be beamed across the pitch in a bid to make him stand up in the Playa bar he’s in (wearing a crafty disguise) as he won’t be able to resist seeing Bellingham standing next to his initials.

i love those 😂 didn’t they do a cow as well?!
Still get these in my local Indian restaurant. They have Barry the Elephant too which is my daughters favourite 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if it's that lad whose photograph was circulating on the groups the other day just trying to enjoy his holiday and catch up on the footy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.