Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayley comet thinks summat is being recovered from the sea lots of activity on these cameras they have up around tenners apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Possibly he is gone. Perhaps he fucked up a drug deal for the girlfriend so her handlers took him out and then she had to clear her tracks the go fund me appeared and she needs to now support his ma with no thinking from the media or anyone.

Reactions: 9
Possibly he is gone. Perhaps he fucked up a drug deal for the girlfriend so her handlers took him out and then she had to clear her tracks the go fund me appeared and she needs to now support his ma with no thinking from the media or anyone.
I think he is long gone. Won't be found. Buried or thrown down an abandoned well-hole. Drug related

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Hayley comet thinks summat is being recovered from the sea lots of activity on these cameras they have up around tenners apparently
Sounds like it’s all around a boat that has been near that area since the morning he went missing.

Another account Norbs sort of untangled it.

Reactions: 3
i saw the (probably already shared) 'someone shout dominohoohoo he might be hungry' tweet late last night and haven't been able to get it out my head since 😭😭
Why have I read this at 4am, definitely not getting back to sleep tonight. May catch 6am flight to Tenerife a join the search party (all inclusive hotel) with his family

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i saw the (probably already shared) 'someone shout dominohoohoo he might be hungry' tweet late last night and haven't been able to get it out my head since 😭😭
It was the ‘shout Autoglass repair and if he’s there he’ll shout back Autoglass replace’ that slayed me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Wait, wait, wait.... Wtaf is a punky penguin ice cream? And no, I've never heard of a search engine in my life. I'm pages and pages behind simply cos I drifted off a couple of hours ago.

What is a punky penguin and how do I buy a crate of them?!
---
Why have I read this at 4am, definitely not getting back to sleep tonight. May catch 6am flight to Tenerife a join the search party (all inclusive hotel) with his family
I'll see you at the airport. Off we pop eh!

Not.
---
I think he is long gone. Won't be found. Buried or thrown down an abandoned well-hole. Drug related
Well, well, well. Nah, there aren't many in the barrancos. The water is in da cacti innit.
---
From Masca to the sea is a bleeping long hard serious trek. About as far to the touristy bit. Mind you, he's been gone a week and we had him in Califórnia earlier.... 🤔

Whoever Hayley's comet is, talking out of arse. Only way he'd be in the sea is if summat grim n crim had gone on.

It ain't a simple roll downhill to the sea from the top of Teide lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If he has been offed and buried, I do feel for his family. The lack of closure will be torture. I would go out of my mind wondering.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If he has been offed and buried, I do feel for his family. The lack of closure will be torture. I would go out of my mind wondering.
Whatever happened to him, he must be likely not alive now. It's been over a week, even if he had been held hostage I doubt they'd feed him for a week for 30K

Reactions: 12
Whatever happened to him, he must be likely not alive now. It's been over a week, even if he had been held hostage I doubt they'd feed him for a week for 30K
I agree there is a very very slim chance he is alive. I just hope either way he is found, for closure for those who know him.

if he was taken and held for ransom 🙄 the case is now too public so deffo would have offed him to protect themselves. 30k isn’t really worth the hassle is it

Reactions: 14
I agree there is a very very slim chance he is alive. I just hope either way he is found, for closure for those who know him.

if he was taken and held for ransom 🙄 the case is now too public so deffo would have offed him to protect themselves. 30k isn’t really worth the hassle is it
I agree, despite what he's done in the past he's still someone's kid and I do have sympathy for his family. I went from thinking he was lost, to maybe someone was involved but now it's been so long I'm back to thinking it's an exposure thing.

What I don't get is how he wasn't found if the alarm was raised so early. How far can you go in that time without being spotted? Unless he fell maybe

Reactions: 31
I agree, despite what he's done in the past he's still someone's kid and I do have sympathy for his family. I went from thinking he was lost, to maybe someone was involved but now it's been so long I'm back to thinking it's an exposure thing.

What I don't get is how he wasn't found if the alarm was raised so early. How far can you go in that time without being spotted? Unless he fell maybe
Yeah, that’s the bit I don’t really get. She phoned them so early so it would have been a small area.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.