Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Madeline McCann is anything to go by, never but I don't think poor Jay is going to get much support unfortunately to keep this going for much longer. It's become such a farce.
It's already a farce and the fact of the matter his dear old mother keeps that gfm open is a joke. If any of my family was missing I wouldn't be worried about gfm and it went to 30000 to now she wants 40000

• Wow
Reactions: 21
There's obviously more than meets the eye to this but the case is so high profile now how (assuming its true) could you even pay off any kidnappers discreetly with the 30k from something like GFM assuming it can be withdrawn without question. Or didn't they think of that🤨

Reactions: 13
There’s some dude on the TV here in the US who says people are still searching for Jesus. And he’s been gone over 2000 years.
You know when you can’t find something at home but it turns up when you’re looking for something else. Maybe the searchers will find Jesus or Madeleine McCann.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not sure if it's been posted so far, I dared to sleep last night and have so much to catch up on now! Need some of Jay's drugs to keep me awake so I can devote 25/7 to this thread!
Not sure if it's been posted so far, I dared to sleep last night and have so much to catch up on now! Need some of Jay's drugs to keep me awake so I can devote 25/7 to this thread!
It's has I only know as it was me who posted it but makes me laugh again...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long till the Tenerife Detectives start to complain about Glastonbury going ahead? We all know how much that Saint Jay of Ket loved to head down to those healing fields!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's already a farce and the fact of the matter his dear old mother keeps that gfm open is a joke. If any of my family was missing I wouldn't be worried about gfm and it went to 30000 to now she wants 40000
Exactly -what is the money for…it seems the whole family and them some have arrived out there. Criticising the Spanish police does them no good -( ..when there are teams and drones up searching-sad as it is it’s turning into a circus . What they don’t understand is British police have no jurisdiction out there..
also the lad he and his mates attacked has come out saying hope he gets found etc.. probs scared to death they will come after him again- sound like a right mob
---
There's obviously more than meets the eye to this but the case is so high profile now how (assuming its true) could you even pay off any kidnappers discreetly with the 30k from something like GFM assuming it can be withdrawn without question. Or didn't they think of that🤨
I don’t think any of them are the brightest tbh..

Reactions: 11
Exactly- GFM rules state money can't be used for this and its too high profile now for them to do that and claim its a coincidence that they released the money and he appears.
I don't think theyve thought this through or realised how it would gain momentum.
I think they also think there arent going to be any questions asked about whats gone off or where hes been.

Reactions: 8
Exactly -what is the money for…it seems the whole family and them some have arrived out there. Criticising the Spanish police does them no good -( ..when there are teams and drones up searching-sad as it is it’s turning into a circus . What they don’t understand is British police have no jurisdiction out there..
also the lad he and his mates attacked has come out saying hope he gets found etc.. probs scared to death they will come after him again- sound like a right mob
---

I don’t think any of them are the brightest tbh..
They are doing my head in about this gfm they have 30000 + and we are not told what it is for but the clowns of the uk think it's to exchange for him....

I might sound like a biitch when it's comes to drugs but my area is so bad with it atm and it used to be a an okay area so I'm not here for it the choose that life and it's us who has to deal with them as neighbours and see them dealing and not giving an toss about anything but themselves.

While I talk about neighbours has any of our catcus neighbours came out to tell us anything about this whole fucked up situation 😒 and what they think of it all.

I can't take this whole thing seriously as there more people in the world who are missing someone said about levi from x factor last thread and I think he's not been found and he has alot of friends high up celeb wise looking for him

Reactions: 12
It's OK guys! downtherapids didn't get eaten by zombies at the church last night and he hasn't fallen into a well or been captured himself by the cactus mafia. Don't need to start a GoScamMe for him (yet).

Thank you downtherapids for your amazing service :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.