Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8377.jpeg
As I said they just can't keep of facebook. Rach has made more posts about lies and theories getting spread than anything on the investigation. Where are they at with it? Any news, updates? The official facebook group seems like they just use it to clear themselves when people post a theory in the conspiracies group.

also yesterday Debbie posted around this time in the morning. They must wake up and log straight into facebook onto the conspiracies group

Reactions: 23
They’re an absolute shower of shite aren’t they.
---
It's OK guys! downtherapids didn't get eaten by zombies at the church last night and he hasn't fallen into a well or been captured himself by the cactus mafia. Don't need to start a GoScamMe for him (yet).

Thank you downtherapids for your amazing service :rolleyes:
He can barely control his excitement can he.

“I’ve just got a good feeling about today! We’re going to find a corpse that’s been hanging around in the sun for a week!”

So much love. Vomit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
You can see how well a proper PR works when you have the clampitts just making an absolute joke of this whole event. Surely the police would be advising the family to shut the hell up and all updates come through an official statement 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 3015665As I said they just can't keep of facebook. Rach has made more posts about lies and theories getting spread than anything on the investigation. Where are they at with it? Any news, updates? The official facebook group seems like they just use it to clear themselves when people post a theory in the conspiracies group.

also yesterday Debbie posted around this time in the morning. They must wake up and log straight into facebook onto the conspiracies group
Well they sure as tit aren't looking for Jay are they!?? They don't have to be hiking in the mountains but surely handing out flyers with his face on and canvassing the village he was last in, talking to businesses, locals and tourists, would have been feasible. Why is she out there and her son who is supposedly his best mate and one of the last people to see him isn't (I don't think it's fair to expect him to stay out btw)? Why the duck are they still out there if they aren't doing anything??
---
You can see how well a proper PR works when you have the clampitts just making an absolute joke of this whole event. Surely the police would be advising the family to shut the hell up and all updates come through an official statement 🤷‍♀️
I'm sure they have been but it's pretty clear this family and their mob are pig ignorant.

Reactions: 17
I’d like to know how it is being handled because it’s out of jurisdiction so automatically not as direct or possibly influenced by media laws (some countries have extremely relaxed ones), but also influenced by relationships between countries and past events

Not really as simple as saying “please don’t do x or y because it could result in z”

Reactions: 5
IMG_8378.jpeg
Im almost certain Lucy has written this post on the GFM. Both use the same style of writing and both have said "please share far and wide"

It's OK guys! downtherapids didn't get eaten by zombies at the church last night and he hasn't fallen into a well or been captured himself by the cactus mafia. Don't need to start a GoScamMe for him (yet).

Thank you downtherapids for your amazing service :rolleyes:
I need to know more about this ex-mayor who is apparently now housing a TikToker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I keep seeing random people on tiktok saying they're flying out to join the search. Excuse me Hun, what relevant skills do you have? Have you ever even hiked a mountain before? One of these morons is going to end up injured and/or dehydrated and a whole new search party will need to try and find them 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I keep seeing random people on tiktok saying they're flying out to join the search. Excuse me Hun, what relevant skills do you have? Have you ever even hiked a mountain before? One of these morons is going to end up injured and/or dehydrated and a whole new search party will need to try and find them 🙄
They watched Crocodile Dundee 2 and half an episode of Bear Grylls, alright?

• Haha
They aren’t going to get much more money. Maybe the odd bit but nothing significant now the first flurry is over. I see it’s dropped out of the headlines a bit too.

Reactions: 16
Why do people need to share their fundraiser far and wide?? Why? What's it for?? It doesn't make a lick of sense. Jay is just an afterthought to them. What horrible, horrible people.
Exactly. The local police are coordinating the search. So the tax payer is funding it, so what need for a go fund me?

Reactions: 18
Christ I mind my Catholic best friends mum when I was growing up always said that to me. If we fell out it would be me going to the bad fire.

I've already booked my seat there as I'm sure my gran has over taken Satan.
I’ve never heard hell called the bad fire before and I like it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JMO but that’s why it would’ve been better if our police had been involved, they would’ve had a liaison advising them what to do (or better still, what not to do!) Also our police are privy to the family history, convictions and criminal relationships between all the main players so would have been able to confirm or discount drug gangs involvement early on. I know they have no jurisdiction over there but still could’ve been helpful.

Reactions: 13
Dogs from Seville are over. Tenerife dogs haven't been picking up anything. Let the Labradors see the mountains.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.