Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the Jumanji option that somebody hinted at earlier, has been explored enough.

Has anybody checked the board games cupboard, and listened out to see if there's any intoxicating drumbeats and glowing green lights coming out of it?

Perhaps he was playing some new Russian game on his phone, but as the battery got to 1% he was sucked inside to continue playing?

Or is the entire thing a promotional stunt by Columbia Pictures to drum up attention for another sequel? Has anybody seen Karen Gillan or The Rock suspiciously hanging about on the island?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I keep seeing random people on tiktok saying they're flying out to join the search. Excuse me Hun, what relevant skills do you have? Have you ever even hiked a mountain before? One of these morons is going to end up injured and/or dehydrated and a whole new search party will need to try and find them 🙄
It's all for a free jolly up in the sun. The ones I've seen asking for free accommodation over here aren't even asking for it up near the search location. They're asking for it in the south of the island, where they can party, get a tan and take in the sights 😂

His mums already said from the start she's not gonna leave till she finds him. Likely will just keep extending that GFM to pay for her relocation to the island 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is there any proof that Jay called Lucy? So I've seen is a screenshot which shows she called him, but I don't know if that's genuine. If she's lying, which is easy to prove for those who see her phone, that in itself is proof that there's something much more dodgy going on.

I Keep going over all this in my head…

Stays at a hotel in Los Christinos

he goes to a party in playa das americas (next beach/ resort to Christinos walking distance)

ends up driving into the middle of the mountains with 2 blokes to some Airbnb miles in the opposite direction of his hotel

puts a Snapchat photo on where he looks like he’s wearing a floral skirt about 2am. Surely that’s a woman- who is she???

seen next to a church near the airbnb the next morning

calls Lucy says he has 1% battery and no water missed the bus so going to walk 11 hours home. (Cut his leg on a cactus)

She calls police who don’t seem too interested at that point

Surely the key here is the 2 blokes that drove him to the mountains- so why were they allowed to leave the country? If the British police aren’t involved then who’s questioning these 2 blokes? Who are they? Even if they’re not as sketchy as duck why did they let a 19 year old lad walk off into the desert with no phone charge??

Reactions: 28
His mums already said from the start she's not gonna leave till she finds him. Likely will just keep extending that GFM to pay for her relocation to the island 😂
This is the same woman who won't go searching. Surely she could at least be handing out flyers, putting up posters if she wants to avoid getting stuck on a cacti. Is anyone apart from the poor Spanish police who are getting slagged off by the family and friends doing anything?

My latest theory is he went to sleep it off then saw this farce so thought he would go and live in a cactus field with a shark and Eagle.

Last edited:
I reckon it’s a as dodgy as hell and then add in the mates, the GFM and the batshit Facebook group you’ve just created an eagle and land shark circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there any proof that Jay called Lucy? So I've seen is a screenshot which shows she called him, but I don't know if that's genuine. If she's lying, which is easy to prove for those who see her phone, that in itself is proof that there's something much more dodgy going on.
I'm not sure whether to place much relevance to the screenshot which shows Lucy called Jay that morning. If it was me in her position I would definitely try and call Jay back after receiving the phone call from him and probably I would try multiple times out of pure desperation despite him telling me his phone was at 1%.

Does anyone know how did this screenshot come about, is it real? Why would Lucy share a screenshot of her call list publicly? And if the screenshot is real, why not share the full call history between them which I am sure must be possible, not just the purported last call made?

Reactions: 10
Sounds like whatever "went down " a week or so ago was well & truly got got out control .
Just like it did for Karen Matthews.

On another note all these people donating most of them a stranger to Jay would walk pass someone collecting for a local charity 🙄

Reactions: 19
The whole thing is an absolute circus with some dodgy characters.
I believe though that he has set off with what he thought was enough battery on his phone (like others have said, probably with the map set to driving mode and he’s been too blitzed/tired to notice).
He’s followed the map for some time, and cut his leg at some point.
I think he’s then rang Lucy when his phone was on the last 7%, obviously panicking, and that’s why he couldn’t go back to where he’d come from, he was too far out.
It’s all just a mess though.

Reactions: 11
Just got my Euromillions ticket in. Don’t worry Debbie/Karen or whoever you really are, if I win the £180million I promise to pay for a few translators to come on your jolly too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure whether to place much relevance to the screenshot which shows Lucy called Jay that morning. If it was me in her position I would definitely try and call Jay back after receiving the phone call from him and probably I would try multiple times out of pure desperation despite him telling me his phone was at 1%.

Does anyone know how did this screenshot come about, is it real? Why would Lucy share a screenshot of her call list publicly? And if the screenshot is real, why not share the full call history between them which I am sure must be possible, not just the purported last call made?
Well Ive searched that number and even though its suddenly claimed as Jay's its also had silent calls so it is most probably fake someone posted an hour ago saying they recieved a silent call, again that could be fake too who knows IMO i dont think it was real

Reactions: 3
I don't think the Jumanji option that somebody hinted at earlier, has been explored enough.

Has anybody checked the board games cupboard, and listened out to see if there's any intoxicating drumbeats and glowing green lights coming out of it?

Perhaps he was playing some new Russian game on his phone, but as the battery got to 1% he was sucked inside to continue playing?

Or is the entire thing a promotional stunt by Columbia Pictures to drum up attention for another sequel? Has anybody seen Karen Gillan or The Rock suspiciously hanging about on the island?
Please stop! 😂😂😂
I think I’m about to see if it is possible to die of laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.