Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely spending too much time reading this thread 🤣
My friend at work was having a moan today about her son who’s just finished college and really finding it hard to get a job, She said he’s been for about 15 interviews and not had one offer…..

Me “I heard Hamas are short staffed”

She did not get it at all, anyway duck her you lot will 🤣🤣🤣
I'm in tears 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Portugal circa 2002, we still have a Punky in the cupboard.

He had a green alien mate called Marzy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just saw a headline about specially trained dogs coming to join the search. Is it Kirsty's Lab or the XL Bully squad?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m Aussie, so never heard of the case. I’m familiar with Harold and Toadie though 😂
---
Wasn't Harold one of your prime ministers who went missing in an area with a big expanse of coastline and there was a huge but unsuccessful search for him?

I seem to recall that things got a bit difficult because the woman who went to the beach with him on the day wasn't, er, his wife and the press back then tried to cover it up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.