Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Sheridan Smith play Jay and his mum and a copper in a 6 part dramatisation?
If she can't I'm not interested.
She's probably out there now studying the mother on her all inclusive holiday as we type, ready to play the role of her lifetime 🎬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm ready for the Netflix docu-series that will be the equivalent to Tiger king of the pandemic .. people on tik tok will be dancing to the hottest tracks from NRG festival in memory of our little angle

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like such a sad cow that I actually looked at that picture for ages thinking hmmmmm this could be a thing. Jesus, I am so sucked in. It's kind of like every extra conspiracy theory I get a bit excited because he might still be alive lol (we know I'm a sad sap here). It's going to be like the Christmas I wanted a Sindy House and everything pointed to me getting one and then I didn't because I was evidently the crappest nine year old in the world at solving clues.
Don't worry, I zoomed and analyzed too 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's probably out there now studying the mother on her all inclusive holiday as we type, ready to play the role of her lifetime 🎬
Chain smoking and biting her nails..... Sheridan love stay in the shade! Don't get sunburnt love...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could Sheridan Smith play Jay and his mum and a copper in a 6 part dramatisation?
If she can't I'm not interested.
He's a bit twinky but I don't think he's quite femme enough for Sheridan to play him. Kristen Stewart, maybe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm ready for the Netflix docu-series that will be the equivalent to Tiger king of the pandemic .. people on tik tok will be dancing to the hottest tracks from NRG festival in memory of our little angle
Angle gets me every time 🤣

• Haha
I've spotted at least 6 Jay lookalikes as the cameras have been panning the crowd at the football! He's not that unique looking actually.It's like bloody Spartacus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everytime me & my boyfriend talk about jay he calls him ‘jay Cartwright’ he’s a bleeping pleb mate this man genuinely believes jay from the inbetweeners has gone missing

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Angle gets me every time 🤣
I totally snigger as there are a group of care workers who I see on FB as am friends with one of them and they are (seriously) the '*** Angles' and this has been going for years and I think surely one of them must notice it soon but nobody ever puts them right. There aren't even any jokes about it! It's scary! These people are looking after your parents and wiping their bums!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How did that explanation go?
She just looked at me and said what and I said don’t worry it was a bad joke and she just continued to waffle on, there’s friends who you can bring into the tattle world then there’s friends who are just not and never will be ready for tattle and she’s definitely the latter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Honestly, I WISH I knew some of you in real life. This past weekend would have been IMMENSE 😂😂😂

I’ve mentioned this whole thread to my partner but he’s just a bit meh *gets out tiny violin*
I’ve only got you lot to talk to this week, working from home and my partners away (working, not in Tenerife). So there’s just me and the not-Labrador dog. Oh and the cactus in the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven't kept up with the thread as much the past couple of days. Update? Still missing in Tenerife?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.