Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what the outcome is for our Jay I will always thank him for one of the best ever threads on tattle
Cheers Jay you angle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
There was definitely three because Punky was vanilla & the other two were I’m guessing chocolate and strawberry. I think one was a monster type. I’m going off on a right tangent here. Sorry everyone.
On the topic of this does anyone else remember them little ice lollies u used to get in a bag? They had like a coating on them. Toooo yum

Reactions: 6
Analysing thumbs now lmao
I feel like such a sad cow that I actually looked at that picture for ages thinking hmmmmm this could be a thing. Jesus, I am so sucked in. It's kind of like every extra conspiracy theory I get a bit excited because he might still be alive lol (we know I'm a sad sap here). It's going to be like the Christmas I wanted a Sindy House and everything pointed to me getting one and then I didn't because I was evidently the crappest nine year old in the world at solving clues.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The memories. I remember a trip to Portugal when my kids were tiny. By the end of the holiday I’d about 30 of these lads in the appartment.
Read this without knowing you were talking about ice cream. For a good few minutes I wasn’t sure what to what to think there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Just keeping to the Punky theme my kids had them a couple of years ago at local Chinese restaurant so they are out there ....

• Heart
I feel like such a sad cow that I actually looked at that picture for ages thinking hmmmmm this could be a thing. Jesus, I am so sucked in. It's kind of like every extra conspiracy theory I get a bit excited because he might still be alive lol (we know I'm a sad sap here). It's going to be like the Christmas I wanted a Sindy House and everything pointed to me getting one and then I didn't because I was evidently the crappest nine year old in the world at solving clues.
I’m sucked in too!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There isn't going to be a documentary about this.

It's gonna be a 5 series show with about 22 eps in each one!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
God they’re introducing too many characters this season, can’t keep up with them all! These dramas should really focus on character development of the main 5/6 and not make you care about the minor extras 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
When Netflix do the inevitable documentary on this saga, who do you think are gonna play all these many characters?

• Haha
I’ve been put on medication and I feel like Jay on that fezzie video, me jaws swinging everywhere. I’m off to climb the sand dunes at Formby beach, flares and cactus repellent at hand. Someone get the GFM on standby

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not quite a cactus but not as Batshit as some of the conspiracies out there - he stumbled i to Little Shop of Horrors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m definitely spending too much time reading this thread 🤣
My friend at work was having a moan today about her son who’s just finished college and really finding it hard to get a job, She said he’s been for about 15 interviews and not had one offer…..

Me “I heard Hamas are short staffed”

She did not get it at all, anyway duck her you lot will 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Could Sheridan Smith play Jay and his mum and a copper in a 6 part dramatisation?
If she can't I'm not interested.
Shaun Ryder gotta play his dad.

Have the Facebook HUNS been “discusted” by these threads yet, or we flying under the radar?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.