Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Madeline McCann is anything to go by, never but I don't think poor Jay is going to get much support unfortunately to keep this going for much longer. It's become such a farce.
this is what the bastards wants us to say! Let it disappear into the long grass. It’s why forums like this are so important

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I WISH I knew some of you in real life. This past weekend would have been IMMENSE 😂😂😂

I’ve mentioned this whole thread to my partner but he’s just a bit meh *gets out tiny violin*
I read some comments out to mine and he laughs so bad 🙈 he even goes in search of his own to read out to me 😂 also talked about at work today too and we all fully believe he and the cacti are no longer with us 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since Brexit UK citizens can’t spend more than 90 out of every 180 days in Europe. If she’s not been to Europe in the last six months, she can stay for 90 days.
Never know the rules! Thank duck for Irish citizenship 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The memories. I remember a trip to Portugal when my kids were tiny. By the end of the holiday I’d about 30 of these lads in the appartment.
---

STOP IT. HE HAD BROTHERS AND SISTERS ?
There was definitely three because Punky was vanilla & the other two were I’m guessing chocolate and strawberry. I think one was a monster type. I’m going off on a right tangent here. Sorry everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember loads of punkys on my first holiday abroad when I was 13. Wish they still had them my kids would love them! And bankrupt me in the process.

Reactions: 4
There’s a deep shame that one experiences in finding out one of their friends posts and interacts in the Jay Slater Facebook group 😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮

**unfriend**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
New character unlocked
Jessica the ex girlfriend is now in Tenerife looking along with best friend James

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
New character unlocked
Jessica the ex girlfriend is now in Tenerife looking along with best friend James
God they’re introducing too many characters this season, can’t keep up with them all! These dramas should really focus on character development of the main 5/6 and not make you care about the minor extras 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry, hang on a minute, is Roxanne suggesting our Jay was never even in Tenerife?! 🤔
Think they are suggesting that Brandon has something to do with Jay missing and he took the Snapchat that got sent to Lucy and his mum to pretend he was Jay.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.