Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Flying out Friday…” best hope that Manny Airport has sorted the delays out - recommend fast track too - there’s queues! X
---

Or a jogger… x
That's going to be quite traumatic for whoever finds him now.
---
guys just seen this... Feeling soo guilty. I walked past Jay a couple times Friday and just waved each time. Didn't think to tell him he was missing! What am I like!
I hope you're ashamed of yourself! But seriously, what is going on in some people's heads??? The wheel's turning but the hamster's not home!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
None of it really seems real at the moment and I imagine we'll all be a bit, oh tit I shouldn't have laughed at that, when they find him.
I think you’re in the minority, most people will remember this as a bloke who caved a kids head in, showed no remorse in court laughing at the judge, friends who are more worried about Go Fund Me, a mother sipping pina coladas and a dad with a suspect tattoo that may or may not be Gary Glitter and that’s without mention the suspicion of drug deals being made.

When he is found, I suspect most of us will still be laughing at the cactus 🌵 mobility scooters 🛴 and those eagles 🦅 carrying poor Jay’s body away

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Of course people are bothered by the GFM page - but that comment is bizarre. It doesn't come across as a terrified mother, desperate for news of her missing son. It definitely has echoes of Shannon Matthews' case. I wonder if she knows where he is?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If she's still wanting money raised and the police are still looking for a missing person after a week surely they must have information he's still alive somewhere? Otherwise the investigation would have changed and she would be beside herself surely not having a mardy what people on Facebook are saying

Reactions: 14
Not excusing him but trying the handle of a car and trying the handle of a door is vastly different than hitting someone in the skull with a machete.

he stole a car and went on a high speed chase and also has been done for assault.

Reactions: 10
Have Lucy or the mum actually explain what the GoFundMe money is meant to be for?? When the mum has said they have so far paid for all flights, accommodation etc themselves and haven’t even needed to touch any of the money?

Reactions: 10
She’s not doing herself any favours with this but I think the money is for repariation costs when/if he is found. I doubt he would have taken out holiday insurance
She's complaining about people complaining about GFM when people are only 'complaining' (asking) what the money will be spent on. £31,000 is a lot of support from the British public it's more than most get when people go missing

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Why is she on social media so effing much?
Why isn't she at a police station every waking hour?
The British public have raised £30k but she says they're not doing anything.

Reactions: 40
Not supporting her but she has had £30,000 in donations and she isn’t even looking for him her self? She could have stayed at home for free if she is waiting on news of someone else finding him.

Reactions: 37
She's complaining about people complaining about GFM when people are only 'complaining' (asking) what the money will be spent on. £31,000 is a lot of support from the British public it's more than most get when people go missing
Yeah she’s shot herself in the foot mentioning the go fund me & still not giving any kind of answer regarding it’s purpose!

Reactions: 28
Why is there a GFM anyway… Jay is missing - costs are currently being covered by police / themselves.

Fully appreciate they may need more money if this continues, but there’s nothing in the set up that says how this money may be used - I could be donating for Jays Dad to have his GG tat removed or a new set for his mum… who knows! 🤷🏻‍♀️ x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
he stole a car and went on a high speed chase and also has been done for assault.
Im surprised the leading theory hasn’t been that he stumbled across someone who found out/knew of his criminal past and pulled some vigilante stuff

Reactions: 4
Dailyfail has a headline about a hiker being found alive. Heart jumped before I scrolled down and saw it it wasn’t Jay.
I know he wasn’t a hiker but was hoping he had been found.
---
Im surprised the leading theory hasn’t been that he stumbled across someone who found out/knew of his criminal past and pulled some vigilante stuff
Someone has said somewhere, not sure it was here, that someone he knew from home was involved. Possibly Tom. I can’t remember as so many things being thrown around. The above comment from myself was an regards to Tom Hilton though :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.