Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have to back at school on Monday though won’t she? Unless her parents have an authorised leave of absence from the headteacher. 😜
She looks about 12.
I've been watching Clarksons Farm, she also looks like one of his piglets

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t understand why Lucy and his family are so convinced he has been taken, given the state of him being off his head at the rave?

Reactions: 16
What’s the craic guys we were on page 15 when I went to bed now it’s 21 and tbh I am at work and can’t really read through it all.😂

Reactions: 2
Welcome to the maddest thread i have witness and it's from the UK coming together to be stupid together we have a few Disney characters, plants and animals having cameos
Has Gazza got lost, anybody know? Bit worried about him now. That chicken will be pretty dangerous by now in that heat if he doesn't have access to a fridge....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We should have had a poll this thread....

Will he be found...?

A) dead near the air bnb in Masca
B) never
C) on another island living with a shark, badger, squirrel, cactus, other
D) deepest Sahara with the Moroccan Mafia
E) during the clear up of IOW festival
F) never but in the volcano where he went for a drink cos he was thirsty
G) other
You mean a pole surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course people are bothered by the GFM page - but that comment is bizarre. It doesn't come across as a terrified mother, desperate for news of her missing son. It definitely has echoes of Shannon Matthews' case. I wonder if she knows where he is?
Has anyone checked under Debbie’s bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Gazza got lost, anybody know? Bit worried about him now. That chicken will be pretty dangerous by now in that heat if he doesn't have access to a fridge....
I mean I'm still worried about chase and scooby been out there In the heat 🥵 I hope they remember to take water

Guys yes people have said scooby doo will save the day its been the highlight of my weekend

Reactions: 4
How has he ended up looking like he jumped out of jumanji after just 10 days 🤣
You're assuming he'd had a short back and sides just before he went for a trot! Very glad to read that he's ok though. What a miracle.

None of the lads involved in Machetegate, including the victim, sound like they'd be any great loss. What horrendous individuals. And looking at the behaviour of the family I'm not entirely surprised. This whole thing is very, very odd. I really hope the rescuers aren't being sent out on A wild goose chase.

The Gary Glitter tattoo has ended me though. :lol:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.