Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if it’s been linked already - new to this thread but this tiktok just popped up on my fyp and the comment section cracked me up 😂

Reactions: 4
I think spanish police will call of the search soon. Not a trace of evidence, stories that are inconsistent, family members posting statuses more interested in money than the actual search. Only so much the spanish police can do. Funny how the offer hasn't been accepted for the private investigator to help them out. If it was me I would want him out immediately helping me find answers. The whole thing stinks and Debbies status on the official facebook page that she has swiftly taken down has left a sour taste about all of this.

Reactions: 46
It's getting ridiculous now. That family seriously need a professional advisor.
They are all rude as duck yet expect people to donate money.
They need to get their story straight.
Timings all wrong.
Last person ro speak to him, contradictory.
What the money is for, contradictory.
Its an absolute tit show

Reactions: 42
I mean I'm still worried about chase and scooby been out there In the heat 🥵 I hope they remember to take water

Guys yes people have said scooby doo will save the day its been the highlight of my weekend
Noone has suggested Inspector Gadget?!

He will have those Morrocans rounded up with his go go gadget arms in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any crime that was committed outside of this holiday is irrelevant to whether he ‘deserves’ to be found.

Yes he’s got a record.
No he wasn’t sentenced properly for it.
No he shouldn’t have laughed about it.

But he’s been holding down an apprenticeship and he’s gone on holiday with friends.

He wasn’t stealing a car and driving at dangerous speeds.
He wasn’t in a fight.
It wasn’t some gang turf situation.

The GFM is awful.
The whole situation is ridiculous.

But no one deserves to die in these circumstances.
No mother deserves to lose their son in these circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Noone has suggested Inspector Gadget?!

He will have those Morrocans rounded up with his go go gadget arms in no time
We are so unserious it's unreal and I'm here for this
---
Any crime that was committed outside of this holiday is irrelevant to whether he ‘deserves’ to be found.

Yes he’s got a record.
No he wasn’t sentenced properly for it.
No he shouldn’t have laughed about it.

But he’s been holding down an apprenticeship and he’s gone on holiday with friends.

He wasn’t stealing a car and driving at dangerous speeds.
He wasn’t in a fight.
It wasn’t some gang turf situation.

The GFM is awful.
The whole situation is ridiculous.

But no one deserves to die in these circumstances.
No mother deserves to lose their son in these circumstances.
It's the memes and the uk public that has made me lol and the gf is a joke there loads more people missing then this jay and we not been told where the money is going

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.