Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The public had raised money and awareness. The media have been covering his story extensively.

Love to know what he and her son have ever done to help someone in same situation. This Karen Matthews wannabe needs to step away from her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Morning everyone. 👋

Hope we get some official news today. I'm so bored of the clout chasers making up tit for attention.

Reactions: 22
I'm so bored of the clout chasers making up tit for attention.
But enough about the General Election campaign!

More seriously, I think if we don't get anything this week then it's unlikely we'll ever find out. Which will stoke the conspiracy theories even more.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
But enough about the General Election campaign!

More seriously, I think if we don't get anything this week then it's unlikely we'll ever find out. Which will stoke the conspiracy theories even more.
I would have thought cadaver dogs would have been able to sniff him out by now.

Reactions: 19
Thing is, he may as well have died ( I know awful thing to say) but he can never return after all this fuss.

If he was purely just lost, he will not have survived.

If it's a heist, he can never show his face again.

Reactions: 12
he stole a car and went on a high speed chase and also has been done for assault.
What difference does that make? The vast majority of stabbings etc. are carried out between gang members. Just because everyone involved is a massive dickwad doesn't mean that he isn't a massive dickwad.

Chasing down one person in a huge gang, splitting his head open, and laughing about it in court, to the extent that the judge commented on it, tells you a lot about him and his family. Most people who commit this sort of crime at least pretend to be a bit remorseful.

Save your sympathy for innocent people.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I see Chris Elkington has now joined in the queue of Tenerife no it alls that want to tell us about the terrain and weather situation. Chris has been a mouth piece on the island for years running his weekly rag paper! Wtf does he know about this missing person? He wants to do some research on diets as clearly he needs to go on one!

Reactions: 1
At this point I think it’s time Tattle started a GFM to pay for Ross Kemp to talk to the mafia, Piers Morgan to do an interview with Lucy, Chris Packham to fight off the shark, birds and other wildlife, Bear Grylls to navigate the mountains, Alan Titmarsh to sort out the cactus, Dr Hilary to provide medical care and Alfie Deyes to vlog the whole thing so we can see it. Have I missed anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
At this point I think it’s time Tattle started a GFM to pay for Ross Kemp to talk to the mafia, Piers Morgan to do an interview with Lucy, Chris Packham to fight off the shark, birds and other wildlife, Bear Grylls to navigate the mountains, Alan Titmarsh to sort out the cactus, Dr Hilary to provide medical care and Alfie Deyes to vlog the whole thing so we can see it. Have I missed anyone?
You’re forgetting Our Jane to sing the charity song in his honour (the charity being his mums hotel bill)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just saying the Mitchell brothers are keeping a low profile, maybe they are involved with the kidnapping of a slater 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What difference does that make? The vast majority of stabbings etc. are carried out between gang members. Just because everyone involved is a massive dickwad doesn't mean that he isn't a massive dickwad.

Chasing down one person in a huge gang, splitting his head open, and laughing about it in court, to the extent that the judge commented on it, tells you a lot about him and his family. Most people who commit this sort of crime at least pretend to be a bit remorseful.

Save your sympathy for innocent people.
WTF? I haven’t expressed sympathy for either of them?! I think I actually said I don’t feel sorry for either of them as neither are innocent in any way… 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't think I've ever got my kids ready for school so quickly in my life.... shame they're too little to take themselves to school though, so I'm going to have to bugger off again in a few minutes!
Not in work until 2 though, so I'll be here for the long haul then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That hiker found in USA story stinks as well cos that is a really small tame area. Bet his fam are gutted they didn't set up a GFM now. Weird how we didn't know he was missing too? It's just the UK innit that has lost its collective marbles?!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.