Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I be boring and ask a relatively serious / normal question?

IF someone has taken Jay and the whole story about him leaving to go to a party etc is made up and that's why Lucy Mae Not Live By The Law rang the Embassy etc then what WOULD the official statement be?

I mean hypothetically IF the family, the police, officials etc all know where he is and what has really happened then they wouldn't release any of the real locations or times or anything at all

Anyway, as you were... Any word on that Labrador?

Reactions: 11
I really hope she's not taking her son home in a body bag as well, if he is eventually found dead then cremating him in Spain and taking him home in an ashes box will be a lot cheaper and the exact same end result?
I’m going to hell for cackling at this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🎶 You can't start a fire,
you can't start a fire without a spark,
Jay Slaters on fire,
Stuck on a cactus in the dark 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fear not Mark Williams-Thomas is desperately trying I reach the family to offer his help. But they have their phones turned off except from when they are checking the GFM amount and putting crazy posts on FB. Once Mark gets through they crack it 🙄 he’ll be on channel 5 Missing again with Dan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Guys what have we learned from this tit show
That common sense & intelligence are nearly at extinction levels across the UK.

I'm a middle aged old fart, but I swear my generation didn't decline like this. Biggest change in my lifetime? The internet. Yes incredibly useful & how the hell did we manage without it?! But, is it the reason for this decline? Not solely responsible, but just a massive change in almost everything across everyday life. Information is wonderful & everyone should have a voice, but, the negative impact is now being felt I think. It's like the wild west online sometimes & nobody there to regulate it. Can't imagine where we'll be as a society in another 20 years 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Morning everyone! I’ve taken my child to the park and she’s happily watching Bluey so settling in for updates. I take it Jay hasn’t been found yet? I don’t think they’ll ever find him. Which is irritating (and devastating for his family obvs)

Reactions: 5
That common sense & intelligence are nearly at extinction levels across the UK.

I'm a middle aged old fart, but I swear my generation didn't decline like this. Biggest change in my lifetime? The internet. Yes incredibly useful & how the hell did we manage without it?! But, is it the reason for this decline? Not solely responsible, but just a massive change in almost everything across everyday life. Information is wonderful & everyone should have a voice, but, the negative impact is now being felt I think. It's like the wild west online sometimes & nobody there to regulate it. Can't imagine where we'll be as a society in another 20 years 🤷‍♀️
THIS IS IT

Reactions: 19
I’m not bothered about the Gofundme. If you give your money away and you don’t even know what for then you’re a lunatic who shouldn’t even have access to your own bank account. No sensible person would donate to such a murky cause. That’s what family and close friends, insurance etc is for. Get a refund or take it as the cost of a lesson in critical thinking.
In any case, if Jay is ever found, funeral’s aren’t cheap. I suspect this lad’s family will want all the bells and whistles. Most of the money would soon be swallowed up by the funeral expenses.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.