Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys what have we learned from this tit show
The scariest thing about going missing is not being kidnapped or murdered but the fact you’ll have half of Facebook trying to hunt you down with their labradors, wheelchairs and glow sticks which will probably make you want to go even more missing

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Guys what have we learned from this tit show
To have the important conversations with family........Do I want to kept alive by machines, do I agree to organ donation and most importantly - no bloody social media posts if I ever disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure if it was mentioned before but this lad is tagged in her Tenerife stories, he’s changed his IG handle and bio, but before it said tit happens and a plug emoji. And I’m pretty sure we all know what the plug emoji is used for. Also very sus that he changed it over the weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I seriously hope that at some point something is done to shut these awful fund raising sites down. I'm on the GoFundMe scammers thread on here and it's truly appalling how easily people are parted from their money.

Reactions: 29
Not sure if it was mentioned before but this lad is tagged in her Tenerife stories, he’s changed his IG handle and bio, but before it said tit happens and a plug emoji. And I’m pretty sure we all know what the plug emoji is used for. Also very sus that he changed it over the weekend.
I am old. 👵

Please explain for those of us who are not down with da kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.