Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to say the same, I find it very odd so many people find this lad missing, probably dead, so amusing.

I get this thread is laughing at the stupidity of the armchair detectives, the no sympathy for him I guess is because of his past actions, but that lad was no saint,

It’s like something out of Shameless, what a bunch of lowlifes. It amazes me 1000s of people go missing in the world every week and don’t get any police or press giving a toss.
Yet some drugged up thug who mixes with scum of the earth and they are all over it like a rash.

I wonder what the family of the lad from Bristol (Jack) that’s gone missing are thinking of all this?

I think there’s far more deserving causes for people to donate money to and better ways for the Spanish police to spend their time and resources.

The old saying, you play with fire you get burnt comes to mind, but in this case it’s you play with fire and you make 30k plus from GFM.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That common sense & intelligence are nearly at extinction levels across the UK.

I'm a middle aged old fart, but I swear my generation didn't decline like this. Biggest change in my lifetime? The internet. Yes incredibly useful & how the hell did we manage without it?! But, is it the reason for this decline? Not solely responsible, but just a massive change in almost everything across everyday life. Information is wonderful & everyone should have a voice, but, the negative impact is now being felt I think. It's like the wild west online sometimes & nobody there to regulate it. Can't imagine where we'll be as a society in another 20 years 🤷‍♀️
Social media and TikTok in particular, have dumbed down millions. Truly terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Great, now that Downtherapids chap has got stuck in some random town and can't get to where he wants to go so is trying to walk there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they’re so bothered about the GFM why not get Jane MacDonald to sing a charity single in Jay’s honour and then use the money from that? It can be called Coke By The Ocean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What kind of mother (whose son has been missing for a week) joins a group about conspiracy theories?

The whole thing has been a shitshow from the start!

You had Rachel saying there is no GFM and it’s fake… yet she shared her own GFM the day before on her Facebook 🙄 … then up pops Lucy who has made one.

You’ve got Lucy who refuses to show her face on Tv travelling the world at 16/17/18 and spending more time abroad than in the Uk. She’s now gone into hiding and no response from her.

You’ve got Brad who posted one status on his Facebook and was never seen or heard from again.. now back in the Uk.

You’ve got over 24 family/friends gone over to Tenerife to help with the search but none of them have been seen actively searching including his own mother.

The son has been missing since last Monday but it took the Dad & Brother till Saturday to go to his last location?

The only updates the mother will give is concentrated on the GFM, her son is getting accused and named of all kinds all over social media but her first update is to ask people to keep resharing the GFM.

They have done nothing but moan about the Spanish authorities yet they are all just sat off in a hotel miles away doing what? Nothing

Get off your arse and go to Masca, walk around hand some flyers out, try to talk to people.

No wonder a lot of the British public are running away with their own theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I wonder what the family of the lad from Bristol (Jack) that’s gone missing are thinking of all this?
I thought the same about Dillon Duffy, the differences of the actions between his family and the Slaters is mad. The Slaters also removed any comments mentioning Dillon out of their group. I completely understand you wanting all focus on your boy but two seperate incidents surely can raise awareness on Facebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.