Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about how the HeALer & LifE cOAch Jasmine Lipska literally changed her bio every other few days? Like girl, choose your narrative, you know you are fooling yourself that’s why you need to modify your buzzwords every seconds. It’s just hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we talk about how the HeALer & LifE cOAch Jasmine Lipska literally changed her bio every other few days? Like girl, choose your narrative, you know you are fooling yourself that’s why you need to modify your buzzwords every seconds. It’s just hilarious.
She’s ridiculous. And I love that you added dates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unsurprisingly she promotes her paid program in the end 😒 Nothing about her is genuine ever. Her crying seemed like bad acting too. I also noticed at one point she wipes the bridge of her nose and eye but there were no falling tears lol. Like what are you fake wiping?! I also noticed she was able to shift emotions quickly. Only her cash grabbing nature is real.
Did you notice she had something stuck in her bottom teeth?

Reactions: 1
Hi all, congratulations to the person that got married.
I have been reading everything and checked her Instagram profile and looks like the nonsense isn’t about to stop anytime soon.
She posted again about her marvellous marriage and bla bla that usual stuff.
Real happily married couples rarely post that kind of stuff if anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's so good 😂 😂 the only thing infuriating about these dated screenshots is that it shows she does gain followers. Right idiots :rolleyes:

I'm convinced they only got married to propel both of their businesses kinda like a PR stunt. "Called in my boyfriend" doesn't sound the same as "called in my husband" not to mention all the photoshoot potential. The only time they both talk about how much they love each other is to promote their courses and business or to increase their engagement. Why else would a seemingly happy couple need to elope in the middle of a pandemic without friends and family whilst constantly reminding the world how in love they are?

Also, it seems like Jasmine loves to self diagnose herself with being "unloveable" and "chasing unavailable men" babe that's just called learning and growing up. I'm sure everyone has been in the talking phase with someone they didn't see a future with, you don't need to make it into a bigger issue than it is. Plus it's not something that needs to be cured! Exploring and finding out about yourself and relationships is very very vital for finding a partner (something that she hasn't done) anyway, marrying your first boyfriend really isn't such the massive achievement that she thinks it is and she definitely uses this as a selling point.

I've already mentioned her before, but there's an influencer called Malin Andersson, who was in a horrible abusive relationship but documented her self love journey from eating disorder to plus size modelling and is now in a loving (and very private) relationship and is having a baby. I'd rather take advice from someone like her than a silly little girl like Jasmine.

A bit off topic, but I found this guy who is super popular right now called Noel Deyzel and he's everything Josh wishes he was. He's owns a successful software company and is really into fitness and self improvement whilst calling out fake positive fitness influencers *ahem josh* I'm not even into body building but he's super uplifting and inspiring, not just about fitness.

That's so good 😂 😂 the only thing infuriating about these dated screenshots is that it shows she does gain followers. Right idiots :rolleyes:
Don't worry, those idiots just blindly followed her due to the cringy reel trend but her likes and comment ratio is still absolutely crap. If you think about it, she's sacrificed her dignity and soul and got all those followers and she's only just reached 100 clients. Those conversion figures aren't great tbh. I still can't believe she's sad and desperate enough to actually headhunt and DM girls to join her course. Even with every caption, she ends it with "DM me to reclaim your life" she says her life is free but she's a slave to her job and social media.

Haha thanks for compiling this! Let's not forget the whole "wifey, iM mArRieD!" fiasco when she changed her name almost hourly!
Jasmine Mary Lipska
Jasmine Lipska
Jasmine Campbell
Jasmine Lipska Campbell
Jasmine Lipska (Campbell)
And finally reverting back to Jasmine Lipska

Funnily enough, her name is actually Jasmine Lipski lol.

This girl has no clue who she is or what she wants. When the initial excitement of being married died down, she didn't know how else to rinse. Like either use your new name or don't? Normal adults enjoy the fun and joy of initially getting married and then move on with their new life but she goes on about being married like a 13 year old in a new relationship, plastering it everywhere. Funnily enough, Josh didn't show the same excitement at all however he had "hunky hubby" in his bio for a few days after the wedding, probably got forced by Jasmine so they could have matching bios like high schoolers (I only remember that because of how cringe it was lol)

I think the whole Bali coach community have the same template because they all use the same font, same buzzwords and string sentences together in the same pretentious, nonsensical way. My personal favourite is when they use "quantum leap" in the completely wrong context 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha thanks for compiling this! Let's not forget the whole "wifey, iM mArRieD!" fiasco when she changed her name almost hourly!
Jasmine Mary Lipska
Jasmine Lipska
Jasmine Campbell
Jasmine Lipska Campbell
Jasmine Lipska (Campbell)
And finally reverting back to Jasmine Lipska

Funnily enough, her name is actually Jasmine Lipski lol.

This girl has no clue who she is or what she wants. When the initial excitement of being married died down, she didn't know how else to rinse. Like either use your new name or don't? Normal adults enjoy the fun and joy of initially getting married and then move on with their new life but she goes on about being married like a 13 year old in a new relationship, plastering it everywhere. Funnily enough, Josh didn't show the same excitement at all however he had "hunky hubby" in his bio for a few days after the wedding, probably got forced by Jasmine so they could have matching bios like high schoolers (I only remember that because of how cringe it was lol)
If bebo still existed, they would be each other's "half's" and sharing da luv everyday on each other pages 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is random but I just remembered when I was in Bali a couple of years ago, I met another traveller who was complaining about how the island is overpopulated by quack yogis/life coaches. He called them “philosofucks,” which he described as “pretentious fkn idiots who act deep and philosophical but actually spew nonsensical garbage.”

A truly fitting term for the delusional duo, I think.

Reactions: 7
This really pisses me off. Reaping the benefits of a foreign country whilst simultaneously doing absolutely nothing to learn about their culture, history and language and even worse, making fun of it is peak white British tourist mentality. White Brits have a incredibly bad reputation for being super tone deaf and casually racist and are usually not especially welcomed as tourists as a result of this (especially in places like Spain where the Brits have essentially destroyed their beautiful islands and turned it into a raucous hell full of debauchery) Of course not every white British person is like this but Josh certainly doesn't help their cause. The most ironic thing is, Josh actually voted Brexit... A policy which primarily involves getting rid of immigrants from the UK... oh the irony.

Whenever he gets called out on his blatant racism. He pulls the "I've got Indonesian friends card" and of course Stockholm syndrome suffering Jasmine comes to his defense. It still amazes me that he married a half Chinese woman even though his type is blonde Caucasian women lol. I would love to see Josh interacting with Jasmine's old school Chinese grandparents

Josh has lived in Indonesia for over 3 years and proudly proclaims he barely knows anything in the language. At least Jasmine is fluent (not that she uses it for any benefit) the fact he brands himself a "self aware empath" becomes more and more funnier every day.

This is random but I just remembered when I was in Bali a couple of years ago, I met another traveller who was complaining about how the island is overpopulated by quack yogis/life coaches. He called them “philosofucks,” which he described as “pretentious fkn idiots who act deep and philosophical but actually spew nonsensical garbage.”

This is why Jasmine and Josh never venture out of the Bali bubble. Life coaches and Bali bloggers are not respected at all outside of their little community (and rightly so!) Everyone outside of social media can see how absolutely stupid the Bali cult community is. If they came back to Australia or UK, they would get completely roasted for clowning around in their underwear pretending to be Gods and gurus on instagram.

I'm planning my solo trip to Southeast Asia hopefully for next year and one place I will NOT be going to is Bali! It's a shame but it's completely overrun by those idiots. Plus, there's plenty of other beautiful, untouched places in Indonesia

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

This is random, but I came across this video of people guessing other people's income. The highest income here is a lady who does life coaching and gets $15,000-$20,000 a month.

Made me think of Jasmine, because I can't believe unqualified people can be making so much money. This job is kind of like sales where you’d have to always have clients and chase after people with disposable income. Would personally hate doing that for the rest of my life lol

Also agree that the Aladdin comment to Josh wearing the Balinese clothing was offensive, but not surprised he said that.

Last edited:
Another self plug to show off that she’s over 40 and has daughters in their 20s. Anyone can achieve those things - have kids super early and get plastic surgery. No wonder Jasmine has mental health problems!
Ikr, why is she making it sound like it's something to be proud of or a gigantic achievement? I wouldn't be proud of myself if I had kids in my early 20s! Certainly wouldn't be bragging about it.

Ikr, why is she making it sound like it's something to be proud of or a gigantic achievement? I wouldn't be proud of myself if I had kids in my early 20s! Certainly wouldn't be bragging about it.
Jing Jing obsessed with herself, her looks and how young she looks for her age. Interesting to see how this manifested in Jasmine...

Another self plug to show off that she’s over 40 and has daughters in their 20s. Anyone can achieve those things - have kids super early and get plastic surgery. No wonder Jasmine has mental health problems!
"Who says after you're 40 you can't jump around like a child" um no one?? I think her insecurities are really showing here. No one with a normal mindset thinks 40 is old, haggard or on their way out. It's just in her head. Look at JLO, Jennifer Aniston, Beyonce and loads of other women 40+ who are incredibly beautiful, successful and age appropriate who are loved and respected in society. I don't know who's told her that being 40 is old but I know plenty of 40+ year olds even in normal life who are still young, fit and vibrant. Damn, even when my mum was her age, people would still ask for her ID or mistake her for being my older sister and she definitely hasn't had surgery or resort to dressing like a schoolgirl! Jingjing thinks she's more special than she is, just like her daughter. Yes society loves youth but doesn't mean being in your 40s doesn't have any value either.

It's good to be young at heart and have fun but it's clear she's trying to recapture the youth she never had in an unhealthy way. Mutton dressed as lamb with pigtails and tiny shorts. I fear Jasmine will probably follow in her footsteps since she's already moved country and got married very young just like her mother did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. Why is she wearing a bed sheet?
2. This smug, arrogant smile is becoming a very common theme now if you look at her feed
3. This just goes to show how ridiculously lazy she is. Making a reel or TikTok requires zero effort yet she can't even do the bare minimum to make her own audio. Just lip syncs to someone else's words or copies someone else's dances. Even Josh makes his own skits and videos (even though they're awful and cringe, at the very least they're original)
Come on, how can she be so deluded that she seriously thinks this is considered work and a "respectable career"? And even worse, her followers are sky rocketing because of it.

This is random, but I came across this video of people guessing other people's income. The highest income here is a lady who does life coaching and gets $15,000-$20,000 a month.
Just checked out the video and looked in the comments. Very glad to see the majority of people are intelligent and sound minded. These were actually the top, most liked comments! Also provides backing to the idea that life coaches really aren't respected at all outside of their silly little bubble

Attachments

Last edited:
This really pisses me off. Reaping the benefits of a foreign country whilst simultaneously doing absolutely nothing to learn about their culture, history and language and even worse, making fun of it is peak white British tourist mentality. White Brits have a incredibly bad reputation for being super tone deaf and casually racist and are usually not especially welcomed as tourists as a result of this (especially in places like Spain where the Brits have essentially destroyed their beautiful islands and turned it into a raucous hell full of debauchery) Of course not every white British person is like this but Josh certainly doesn't help their cause. The most ironic thing is, Josh actually voted Brexit... A policy which primarily involves getting rid of immigrants from the UK... oh the irony.

Whenever he gets called out on his blatant racism. He pulls the "I've got Indonesian friends card" and of course Stockholm syndrome suffering Jasmine comes to his defense. It still amazes me that he married a half Chinese woman even though his type is blonde Caucasian women lol. I would love to see Josh interacting with Jasmine's old school Chinese grandparents

Josh has lived in Indonesia for over 3 years and proudly proclaims he barely knows anything in the language. At least Jasmine is fluent (not that she uses it for any benefit) the fact he brands himself a "self aware empath" becomes more and more funnier every day.

This is why Jasmine and Josh never venture out of the Bali bubble. Life coaches and Bali bloggers are not respected at all outside of their little community (and rightly so!) Everyone outside of social media can see how absolutely stupid the Bali cult community is. If they came back to Australia or UK, they would get completely roasted for clowning around in their underwear pretending to be Gods and gurus on instagram.

I'm planning my solo trip to Southeast Asia hopefully for next year and one place I will NOT be going to is Bali! It's a shame but it's completely overrun by those idiots. Plus, there's plenty of other beautiful, untouched places in Indonesia
Not only she’s half Chinese, she’s also half Polish and at one point in the 00’s after Poland joined the EU in 2004 Brits used to claim that Polish people used to come here to GB to “take” British people’s jobs in construction, catering and cleaning industries.
Wow
Nobody is saying that now, Polish people have now gained good reputation for keeping the the old people’s homes going and many Polish people here now work as nurses, in public health sectors, offices and banks.

I also know of Polish families that have been here since 1880’s, others came after the Second World War and they may all start poor with nothing but eventually get good jobs.

it still amazes me that he married a half Chinese woman even though his type is blonde Caucasian women lol. I would love to see Josh interacting with Jasmine's old school Chinese grandparents
It's because Jasmine has completely whitewashed herself that she's erased her Asian identity entirely. I bet her grandparents would be shocked at the kind of douche Josh is if they ever have the misfortune to meet him.

Not only she’s half Chinese, she’s also half Polish and at one point in the 00’s after Poland joined the EU in 2004 Brits used to claim that Polish people used to come here to GB to “take” British people’s jobs in construction, catering and cleaning industries.
Wow
Nobody is saying that now, Polish people have now gained good reputation for keeping the the old people’s homes going and many Polish people here now work as nurses, in public health sectors, offices and banks.

I also know of Polish families that have been here since 1880’s, others came after the Second World War and they may all start poor with nothing but eventually get good jobs.

I’m Polish and I agree, that’s true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.