Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol apparently family oriented Jasmine didn't even tell her family she was moving to Bali until after the fact.

"I met Josh and went on so many adventures" no you literally just go back and forth between Canggu and Uluwatu. Wouldn't really say that's an adventure. Considering they don't abide to COVID rules, they could've gone all over Indonesia if they wanted but they just stick to the same places where they know they can lord it over the locals and leave their unflushed number 2's (still can't over that ewww)

"Grew my six figure business" meh 60k business if we're being real. It's not really growing either you're hemorrhaging followers and clients. Anyone anywhere with some work ethic and half a brain can get to your level and higher in the same age bracket.

"Joined nourishing sister circles and started working with amazing mentors" networking with other vapid influencers from time to time who are also leeching off you for your money isn't really sisterhood or even friendship. Tantric alchemy, you sex advisor and mentor only likes you cos you pay her extortionate amounts lol plus you didn't even care about Mariana and Axel to wish them well through hard times. You don't have real friends in Bali and by the looks of it, not in Australia either

"Found my dream villa" again definitely not. You have moved almost every month since you got to Bali due to insect infestation, Angel's issues etc.

"Amplified my confidence and self discovery" you have only become more withdrawn from society and trapped yourself in a stupid echo chamber filled with woo woo crap and pseudoscience.

Your life doesn't spark envy Jasmine, you have nothing concrete in your life, it's all based on lies.
Ok she's 100% reading here because in her newest post she's made a few changes (that were suggested in my post above) since her last humble brag "what I did in 2021 post". I'll quote it here for you to compare lol

For starters, she has changed it from "found my dream villa" to "found lots of villas near the beach"
She also said "I met Josh and went on so many adventures" which in my post, I said she didn't, she's only been around Bali. In the new post word for word she says "travelled around Bali and had special experiences"

Jasie we can see you!! If you need any more "aligned" post ideas from a place of "integrity" we'll be happy to help, we know you don't ever have an original idea of your own. Glad my post resonated with you today! 💕☺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is probably very random but I HATE how she types her I's not as a uppercase but a lowercase letter. English isn't even my first language and I know that is not how it is done 🤷‍♀️
Omg yes that's always annoyed me too!!! But that's cause I'm obsessed with grammar haha. I guess it's her stupid lame way of trying to be trendy or cool or appeal to teenagers who chat with textspeak and think it's ko0l to typ lyk dis

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's so funny when Josh exposes how Jasmine looks like 99% of the time IRL. Jasmine's social media is carefully curated. Whenever I see her profile and compare images to this, she's like a completely different person.

This is how she lives her life on the day to day. Crouched and glued to her phone lol. Her body language is so tense, you can see it in her toes. Probably too focused on deleting people who provide healthy constructive criticism or trying to scam her next vulnerable client. The moment she sees Josh is recording, she gets alarmed and puts her fake persona again.

scrollin.png
caught scrollin.png

I guess living in noisy Bali isn't as blissful as it seems.

lol.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's so funny when Josh exposes how Jasmine looks like 99% of the time IRL. Jasmine's social media is carefully curated. Whenever I see her profile and compare images to this, she's like a completely different person.

This is how she lives her life on the day to day. Crouched and glued to her phone lol. Her body language is so tense, you can see it in her toes. Probably too focused on deleting people who provide healthy constructive criticism or trying to scam her next vulnerable client. The moment she sees Josh is recording, she gets alarmed and puts her fake persona again.

View attachment 909797
View attachment 909798

View attachment 909800
She doesn't look like she's living a relaxed blissful life at all...on the contrary, she's probs stressed af on the lookout for any sign of slight criticism of her 24/7. How unhealthy. I think I'm living a much more peaceful life than her tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Josh did a live QA on Instagram and I joined so none of you guys have to 😂

so hilarious - Jasmine joined him for a bit but she basically sat there the entire time and said like one sentence per his long ramblely 3 minute monologues. Kid you not, I literally laughed out loud when Josh paused and turned to Jasmine, and was like “what do you think my dear” and she was like “wait what” because she was clearly in a trance and not even listening. And then when Jasmine left, his views dropped down to like 10 views (as opposed to 50 when he first started the livestream with her).
someone asked him what their travel plans are for 2022 and he said “depends on the new Covid ‘transformer’” 🤣🤣🤣 and when someone called him out on it and asked if he meant Covid variant, he was like, “oh isnt that what it’s called? Transformer?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh did a live QA on Instagram and I joined so none of you guys have to 😂

so hilarious - Jasmine joined him for a bit but she basically sat there the entire time and said like one sentence per his long ramblely 3 minute monologues. Kid you not, I literally laughed out loud when Josh paused and turned to Jasmine, and was like “what do you think my dear” and she was like “wait what” because she was clearly in a trance and not even listening. And then when Jasmine left, his views dropped down to like 10 views (as opposed to 50 when he first started the livestream with her).
someone asked him what their travel plans are for 2022 and he said “depends on the new Covid ‘transformer’” 🤣🤣🤣 and when someone called him out on it and asked if he meant Covid variant, he was like, “oh isnt that what it’s called? Transformer?” 🤣🤣🤣
What a pair of jokers, with not even a brain cell between them:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 909797View attachment 909798

View attachment 909800
Lmao omg she seriously wants to convince everyone she's a relaxed sex queen who's in touch with her sexuality and femininity when in reality, she looks like a kid who's just been put in detention. She's probably seen her followers hemorrhage even more and is quickly making an "aligned investment" by buying more bots but got caught. Look at her clown eyebrows raising so high, like she's been caught in 4k 😂
Her dance videos are so stiff and forced now her natural posture just proves she's fake fake fake. 😂😂

"building work" is such a rubbish excuse. Ok I get its annoying but does it warrant moving EIGHTEEN times in 2 years??? What was the excuse all those other times. You are flakey and non committed which is why you're triggered and used those exact words. They come from YOUR psyche! They are so unbelievably pretentious "we like to keep in a state of high worth" 🙄 please. Just say "it's annoying and we moved" the word salad is getting more and more unbearable.

id love to join their IG Lives one day and just spam them with comments on the truth. They can't block or delete it cos it's live and they'd just have to end the stream. That would be funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I already feel sorry for Lipscam and Scampbell’s future kid. Imagine the hours of therapy that kid would need to undo the amount of mindfuck they’ll be subjected to by their parents?
Hopefully for everyone's sake, these two jokers won't breed.

I already feel sorry for Lipscam and Scampbell’s future kid. Imagine the hours of therapy that kid would need to undo the amount of mindfuck they’ll be subjected to by their parents?
Nothing wrong with state schools or home school (I did both and really enjoyed both for various reasons), but like you guys mentioned I feel sad for their future kids being denied this opportunity. Let kids explore different things. If it doesn’t work that’s fine, but don’t deny children this wonderful chance to enhance THEIR learning because you sucked at school. It’s not solely the education system that helps to shape a child either. It’s a combined input from lots of environmental factors, parent, extended family, life events etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with state schools or home school (I did both and really enjoyed both for various reasons), but like you guys mentioned I feel sad for their future kids being denied this opportunity. Let kids explore different things. If it doesn’t work that’s fine, but don’t deny children this wonderful chance to enhance THEIR learning because you sucked at school. It’s not solely the education system that helps to shape a child either. It’s a combined input from lots of environmental factors, parent, extended family, life events etc.
I agree. There's nothing wrong with home schooling, I've seen plenty of people who were home schooled and turned out great (Micarah Tewers on YouTube is a great example). The issue is with these idiot hippie parents (like in the video I posted as a joke yesterday) and like Jasmine and Josh who will just use "home schooling" as a guise for indoctrination and spreading harmful, hate filled and plain ignorant messages about the "world order"

Saw this lovely post by Jingjing talking about all the friends she's made at the vaccination center she's worked at regardless of gender, disability and race and how everyone should work together. Meanwhile her son in law is literally the polar opposite. I can bet Jasmine has probably kept Jingjing in the dark about Josh's true personality. She doesn't seem very savvy with social media so it would be easy for her to miss. It's literally night and day how different these 2 families are. I can see some bad conflict happening if they ever met and I think Jasmine knows that too hence her hesitation to bring Josh home.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish Jasmine's followers would see Jasmine's actual reality. Again, it's all smoke and mirrors. That's how she traps and scams her clients :/

Jasmine posts beautiful sunset on beach. Josh posts same plastic polluted beach where Jasmine is curating the story on social media.

This is probably true with everything positive Jasmine posts. There is an equally or more negative thing happening behind the scenes.

I also think Jasmine should follow her own advice that she posts and take an actual social media break. Like she says, she should "walk the walk" and not "talk the talk only". Take a real monthly social detox.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Omg guys! She blocked me from looking at her stories too lol. I logged on to my other account and can still view her stories.
All I did was “like” the comment of that girl who questioned her about being a certified therapist hahaha. So it is confirmed. Jasmine is petty and paranoid as hell. Trying to block out tattlers.
You might want to create another account maybe?
In the future calm down and post her stories a day or 2 later.

Lol sounds like she's self soothing about the fact that her followers are dropping massively with this whole "it's not about the clout it's about your impact" nonsense. Also the whole "I never paid my way towards awards and followers" is clearly for us. That post above where she's tensely looking at her phone, I bet she was reading the forum! 😆😆
Jasie wasie, maybe your king SCampbell should take a leaf out of your book and stop buying his way into a career!

Also, I can bet you the reason why she didn't want to be featured on the "well known blog" was because she doesn't want external people aka sound minded people who aren't part of the crackhead woo woo community finding her and by extension, finding this forum and Anna's videos and all the other bad stuff about her, definitely not because it's "unaligned". She wouldn't be able to control her bubble and the traffic the attention would create. There's only so much blocking and deleting her team can do. Anyway, since when has Lipscam suddenly been a humble queen, not wanting to push a hard sell and have more attention to her "biz"? So disingenuous.

Also I think it's been mentioned earlier but I hate this use of "blaccent" or AAVE that she's been adopting, calling her followers "gurl" and saying "ya" instead of "you". Jasmine has never spoken like that so it's so weird to see the newest iteration of the "hey queen!! 🌿 I can make you muneyyyy 💕😘" persona she's been putting on. So incredibly odd and cringe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol sounds like she's self soothing about the fact that her followers are dropping massively with this whole "it's not about the clout it's about your impact" nonsense. Also the whole "I paid my way towards awards and followers" is clearly for us. That post above where she's tensely looking at her phone, I bet she was reading the forum! 😆😆
Jasie wasie, maybe your king SCampbell should take a leaf out of your book and stop buying his way into a career!

Also, I can bet you the reason why she didn't want to be featured on the "well known blog" was because she doesn't want external people aka sound minded people who aren't part of the crackhead woo woo community finding her and by extension, finding this forum and Anna's videos and all the other bad stuff about her, definitely not because it's "unaligned". She wouldn't be able to control her bubble and the traffic the attention would create. There's only so much blocking and deleting her team can do. Anyway, since when has Lipscam suddenly been a humble queen, not wanting to push a hard sell and have more attention to her "biz"? So disingenuous.

Also I think it's been mentioned earlier but I hate this use of "blaccent" or AAVE that she's been adopting, calling her followers "gurl" and saying "ya" instead of "you". Jasmine has never spoken like that so it's so weird to see the newest iteration of the "hey queen!! 🌿 I can make you muneyyyy 💕😘" persona she's been putting on. So incredibly odd and cringe.
"i've never paid my way to followers, awards or external credibility."

Hmm..that's interesting. Pretty sure she paid for the following:
-Beautiful You Coaching Academy certificate to gain credibility in coaching
-Pay her Virtual Assistant(s) to occasionally comment on her posts to sound like they're random people online commenting positively to entice her other followers to comment
-Paid to enter Miss Chinese Australia Pageant as a teenager and won an award to became runner up

Why is she lying...? So for her to pay to gain followers doesn't sound like a stretch lol

And agreed, she never wrote like that online. It sounds very unnatural for her. Probably testing to see if her followers or new people will find her relatable.

Did everyone know Josh has a Star Now page? https://www.starnow.com/joshcampbell10/

He probably had it when he was formerly known as Health Hunk. I know it's been speculated before about Josh's height, but it seems like Josh is 5 feet 9 inches, which I think is equivalent to 175 cm. I feel like he's WAY shorter than that, considering when he's standing near Jasmine they're like almost the same height maaaybe he's a smidge taller. Unless Jasmine is taller than she looks.

Not trying to shame his 175 cm height, as I think it's considered average for UK men. But thought it was interesting, because I thought Jasmine has wrote in her journal before she wanted to manifest a very tall man. I guess he is slightly taller, so her manifestation came true.

Attachments

Last edited:
My dumb brain thought Jasmine was on the taller side cause her feet are long. Clearly I have no perception of height/distances.

64294181-6926-404A-BD82-1A13FFF89C6C.jpeg

I love a good filter, but it’s funny Josh mentions all these things that his wife currently does.

Lol sounds like she's self soothing about the fact that her followers are dropping massively with this whole "it's not about the clout it's about your impact" nonsense. Also the whole "I never paid my way towards awards and followers" is clearly for us. That post above where she's tensely looking at her phone, I bet she was reading the forum! 😆😆

That’s more how some African American speak, I worked with these people there and some people here in the UK too.

-Pay her Virtual Assistant(s) to occasionally comment on her posts to sound like they're random people online commenting positively to entice her other followers to comment
-Paid to enter Miss Chinese Australia Pageant as a teenager and won an award to became runner up

Why is she lying...? So for her to pay to gain followers doesn't sound like a stretch lol

And agreed, she never wrote like that online. It sounds very unnatural for her. Probably testing to see if her followers or new people will find her relatable.

Did everyone know Josh has a Star Now page? https://www.starnow.com/joshcampbell10/

He probably had it when he was formerly known as Health Hunk. I know it's been speculated before about Josh's height, but it seems like Josh is 5 feet 9 inches, which I think is equivalent to 175 cm. I feel like he's WAY shorter than that, considering when he's standing near Jasmine they're like almost the same height maaaybe he's a smidge taller. Unless Jasmine is taller than she looks.

Not trying to shame his 175 cm height, as I think it's considered average for UK men. But thought it was interesting, because I thought Jasmine has wrote in her journal before she wanted to manifest a very tall man. I guess he is slightly taller, so her manifestation came true.

Yes, the average height for men in the UK is around that and it’s ok but when it comes to modelling that’s relatively short considering fashion modelling in Milan and New York the requirements for fashion modelling for females is 6 ft/1,80.

He’s ok for just photography, fitness and editorial.
He could be lying about his height but some people in fashion are actually trained to guess your height although it’s not always accurate.
I for example look taller than I am because of my features but I am in fact just average.
It’s possible he might be 5’7 and a half like 1,72 cm.
People shouldn’t be ashamed about their heights, if agents and clients really like you they will hire you some successful models are slightly shorter than the requirements asked by the industry and some are even below the average.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.