Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I've painstakingly added every sexual thing I could find onto the wiki and now I feel like I need a shower 🤢 I feel gross just typing it all, can't imagine how shameless you'd have to be to actually post that shit.

I know I'm definitely missing a lot more about the yoni eggs etc. if any kind soul happens to find them please send it here.

I know there's more to add to the wiki. Just got back into it so please bare with me

Hi @Jellyjam_, I also have noticed inconsistencies in the information provided by Jasmine Lipska. Also, it seems that you have incorrect details as mentioned before. Please remove the sentence about her desire and the following "instead" sentence from her bio. This will avoid any confusion for readers. Please keep the section about her pregnancy announcement and due date as mentioned before. In addition, it has been noted that only two paragraphs, one of which is the "desire" paragraph, have been added to the wiki, and most of the information from the last five to six months is neglected.
Thank you. I've deleted those sentences

Reactions: 1
She is trying to be very glamorous since she is going to Spain now. But honestly, tickets with EasyJet are like €35 so 🙈

hopahopa

I think Josh was raised loosely Christian per his own admission and is more spiritual. Pretty common in the UK. Plus in Indonesia where they got married, you HAVE to have a religious ceremony and they chose Christian so I'm not sure where he's said he was Jewish.
Josh never said he was Jewish if any of the two has Jewish roots it’s most likely Jasmine on the Polish side somewhere whether they practice or not that’s another story but it’s common in Poland for both Jewish and Catholics mixing and they used to have the largest number of Jews in Europe before WWII.

What I said was that Jesus Christ himself was Jewish and Christianity another was created after him and people keep making these weird predictions that he is coming to restore the world, ermmm maybe Alexei Navalny is the closest but no.
---
I think Josh was raised loosely Christian per his own admission and is more spiritual. Pretty common in the UK. Plus in Indonesia where they got married, you HAVE to have a religious ceremony and they chose Christian so I'm not sure where he's said he was Jewish.
Josh never said he was Jewish if any of the two has Jewish roots it’s most likely Jasmine on the Polish side somewhere whether they practice or not that’s another story but it’s common in Poland for both Jewish and Catholics mixing and they used to have the largest number of Jews in Europe before WWII.

What I said was the Jesus himself was

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Hi, I understand most people would not want to waste 33 minutes of their lives but I did because I took a long walk back to work because it’s not raining.
She said that her parents knew intuitively that she would give birth at any minute and they were enjoying some activities as a family.
Jas said she knew she was in labour when her waters broke and knew it wasn’t pee, called the hospital and they made a big deal about this hospital being a public hospital that felt like a 5 stars hotel and that they really encouraged natural birth, she said she was in pain and almost wanted an epidural but decided not to take it in the end and the doctors were ok with it, she described how she pushed and how Alaya intuitively knew how to get to the boob and Jas got stitches, Josh said that cutting the unbiblical cord was magical and felt he had achieved something Jas then got an oxytocin injection to deliver the placenta which was then planted in her dad’s garden.
She then went to another room with other 3 mums and another midwife showed her how to breastfeed she said she had the choice to stay 2 nights at the hospital but only stayed one because she wanted to stay with her family and her Chinese grandparents gave her baby a Chinese name (not legally).

I think I have included as many details as possible. :)
Thanks so much for avoiding me the hassle - no judgement passed! Its mostly that I refuse to give them any views 😂

Im sure the hospital felt like a 5 star hotel compared to whatever hostels they stayed in Indonesia or even hospitals in Bali. Yet she was sharing a room with 3 other women so hardly a hotel experience.

No comments on the placenta. She's in a league of her own - how is that related to 'jesus' in the slightest?!

All babies know how to get to the breast 😂 It's bloody instinct. She must not have done that much reading to prepare herself for motherhood.

Apart from the umbilical cord, did Josh seem remotely excited to be a dad? Did he sound happier about the situation?

• Heart

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I have to say she's looking a lot healthier these days. The dark hair suits her much better and she's looking a lot less bloated and unwell. Although the way she's dragging her foundation in her latest video was cringing me out though 😭 you're meant to tap it in!! I remember her being such a pick me about how special she is that she doesn't wear makeup and how much she loves her natural beauty, now she's changing her tune. I guess it's all part of her hyper feminine trad wife rebrand?

Also I remember she was making such a song and dance about her nose piercing and how she feels like she's "come home to herself" and now she's saying she doesn't vibe with it. Also find it funny how she still has the habit of saying "not that it matters or anything" before saying something that clearly bothers her (in this case, it was the nose piercing causing a dent in her nose). Jasmine, it's okay to be annoyed by stuff! 😂

She was talking about why she wrote her book because her marriage is so "intimate, loving and peaceful".... if you say so sis 😅

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Yeah for people who supposedly have all the time and money in the world, they really seem to be speed running their European trip. 2-3 days in each place isn't enough. I'd expect that fast paced travel from someone with a normal job who has to book time off. I'm leaning towards the hypothesis that they simply cannot afford a luxurious getaway beyond a few weeks/month.

SerenityPlays

Jasmine lacks consistency in everything she does ….who knows if having a kid is an idea she has that she later realises she wasn’t fully equipped for and will suffer even more mood instability as a result. She doesn’t even have a stable environment with a strong support network (apart from Josh) since she lives like a nomad and doesn’t appear to have any close relationships. Bringing a kid into all of this just doesn’t sound like a good idea.

And we still haven’t figured out how on earth Jo Josh even earns a sufficient income to support himself let alone a child?! Surely he must be doing some of his Butlers in the Buff crap or the likes as his real job and this “relationship coaching” crap is just his side hustle??!!
Def think his relationship coaching is his side hustle and not main income. Nothing like a baby on the way and former workaholic wife who chooses to surrender to their masculine man to light a fire up his ass to find other sources of income. I think he’s mentioned he’s doing more in person modeling and entertainment gigs. Feel like they’re cushioned by Jasmine’s savings right now, which is enough to sustain their lifestyle in SE Asia.

I think Josh is low key stressed out in trying to make an income and can’t get mad at Jasmine because she’s pregnant. Bye bye to his sugar baby ways!

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Jasmine giving more insight into what it's like being the leader/breadwinner in their relationship (indirectly ofc)

Again, it seems super condescending to Josh "let him pick date night" "listen to his ideas and don't shoot them down". As if he's just a silly little boy with stupid ideas (which he is) and Jasmine has to humour and appease him once in a while to make him happy. Even in her recent ig video post about this topic, she lets him carry her in shallow water so he feels like he's "in his masculine" even though she could walk with no issues.

Doesn't seem like Josh brings anything of substance into the relationship that Jasmine couldn't do herself so she's forced to give him little odd jobs here and there.

Tbh it just further shows how insecure she is and how she can't be a strong independent woman, that she'd rather have a dead weight, dead beat husband than live alone.

She says men are in their "hurt masculine" when they can't accept their woman's success. Um... Josh is deeply insecure and jealous of other men! Plus he's sponging off you so ofc he's gonna be happy to coast along doing nothing while you make excuses for him being a total bum!

We all know Jasmine's dream was a Disney knight in shining armor who she could cook and clean for and look after the kids and would pay for everything. Now she's got this racist, unemployed gross soyboy she's trying to justify his laziness and how Disney is unrealistic in their portrayals. Know your worth Jas!
Wow look how the tables turned! In April 2022, she was talking about how "empowering" it is for women to take on the traditionally masculine roles in a relationship and that she was all for women making choices. These days she believes women belong in the home and should stay in that box and that it's unfeminine of them to do work.

You can see even a year ago how desperately she's been trying to get Josh to get off his ass and be a proper man and provider but bro just doesn't have it in him. Like I keep saying, you can't polish a turd! Marry substance, not potential!

I just find this romanticised tradwife trend just mind boggling. I think stupid little girls like Jasmine think wearing a cute dress and making dinner for their strong loving husband is the dream. In reality, many women around the world have to live like this for their own survival and they have no autonomy in those types of relationships.

She doesn't know how lucky she is that she can cosplay as a loving brain-dead stepford wife because she's made her money. She won't be laughing when she's stuck at home with kids slaving away for the trashy nazi she made the father of her kids is barely scraping by cos he has no real life skills. Having her "king completely provide" won't be so fun then. But tbh she will be 10 personalities out of this phase by then but it'll be too late.

hippoo

Hey @Jellyjam_ ! Just wanted to mention that I noticed the wiki has been getting quite a bit of attention lately! It's been a whole month since I last mentioned it, so I was wondering if you have a few seconds to spare for the wiki? I left you a note on how to update it in my previous post. Figured if you have time for gossip, you might also have time for this! 😄

foreverfernweh

Seems they'll be settling in Lisbon, Portugal as their next base... It's a bit random lol. I wonder if there's some sort of legal loophole/tax evasion thing for nomads out there?
Could be but I think Portugal is also pretty nomad friendly. I think there's a recent nomads visa available?

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Seems they'll be settling in Lisbon, Portugal as their next base... It's a bit random lol. I wonder if there's some sort of legal loophole/tax evasion thing for nomads out there?

Thanks @Jellyjam_! The links on Josh’s section are gone now. You need to copy and paste the formatted tags when you click on history in the wiki.

Also this order is great on this post: https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine...er-heading-to-the-slammer.31365/post-16015499

for 4.1 until 4.8 you can use [ h3 ] and [ /h3 ], but numbering the table of contents or headings isn’t necessary only if you think it makes the text clearer.
Thanks for your suggestions! I will deffo do this when I get some time 😃

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Hey @Jellyjam_, noticed that the above video can only be accessed through those who have the link. Is it possible that you might know, Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell, in real life? Just curious to understand the connection. Thanks!
Haha nope! I just fancy myself to be a bit of a sleuth 😆 that video is easily accessible through his linkedin
Screenshot_20240125-151057.png

• Haha

hippoo

Hey @Jellyjam_ , are you ok? I was really hoping you could help out with those SEO (search engine optimazation) tasks for the wiki. Thanks a lot!
---
Hey @Jellyjam_ , are you ok? I was really hoping you could help out with those SEO (search engine optimazation) tasks for the wiki. Thanks a lot!
*optimization

Yes, we can!

Thanks! The scamming indeed continues! They are selling coaching and courses there.

@JellyJam, A wiki update is needed! Can you please remove every link that leads to their social media and websites?

Please also include Jasmine Lipska in every heading. Like: Biography Jasmine Lipska, Jasmine Lipska irresponsible health advice, Jasmine Lipska stealing content and bribery, etc.

I hope her wiki will rank then and if it already ranks, we want a higher ranking.
Also, a tip for the wiki. If it is not necessary to link to the gossip pages, we should use a thumbnail. That will make it easier to skim everything.

Second step, @Jellyjam_. Could you please include these as a thumbnail in the wiki under the heading Jasmine Lipska: irresponsible mental health and health advice? Screenshot of Jasmine Lipska saying she can cure anxiety and offering a master class:

Serenity Plays said: “She is getting out of hand and is so unethical. She is targeting people with legit mental health issues at this point. If someone has an anxiety disorder, they should go to their doctor for medical treatment as well as visiting a psychiatrist for help. She knows her claims are dangerous, yet is still trying to monetize off people’s anxiety. How are her family and her own mom, who works as a translator in the medical field, okay with her advising clients on how to “heal their anxiety”?”

Also that Jasmine Lipska heavily insinuates that she can cure eating disorders, please also include a thumbnail:

Last edited:

hopahopa

Could you summarise the birth story?
Hi, I understand most people would not want to waste 33 minutes of their lives but I did because I took a long walk back to work because it’s not raining.
She said that her parents knew intuitively that she would give birth at any minute and they were enjoying some activities as a family.
Jas said she knew she was in labour when her waters broke and knew it wasn’t pee, called the hospital and they made a big deal about this hospital being a public hospital that felt like a 5 stars hotel and that they really encouraged natural birth, she said she was in pain and almost wanted an epidural but decided not to take it in the end and the doctors were ok with it, she described how she pushed and how Alaya intuitively knew how to get to the boob and Jas got stitches, Josh said that cutting the unbiblical cord was magical and felt he had achieved something Jas then got an oxytocin injection to deliver the placenta which was then planted in her dad’s garden.
She then went to another room with other 3 mums and another midwife showed her how to breastfeed she said she had the choice to stay 2 nights at the hospital but only stayed one because she wanted to stay with her family and her Chinese grandparents gave her baby a Chinese name (not legally).

I think I have included as many details as possible. :)

• Heart

hopahopa

I'm laughing so hard at this. It must be hard for her to praise Josh for doing mundane things so he feels a sense of worth but girl, thanking men for scrubbing a pot? Reaching for the heavens here 😂

Tradwife Jasmine is this close to giving a course in basic cleaning. One of the tips is asking your man to scrub a pot instead of - I don't know - boiling it with water and dishsoap?
And then courses on how to change nappies, what nappies to choose, which ones are environment friendly and how to breastfeed 😂😂 you watch!

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Sorry guys, this new rebrand is just making me laugh it's so fake 😂😭 The sugar sweet accent has come back, "here comes the sun" softly playing in the background of this video, harping on about "modesty" and being a good Christian wife. I wouldn't mind any of this if it wasn't so sudden and disingenuous. How shameless can you be using religion for your own monetary gain and image rebrand.

Let's remind the audience that this lovely young lady was scamming women and whoring herself out in Bali with the rest of the shameless influencers not even a year ago. When that jig was up, she decides to have a baby for content. Let's see how long it takes before she's over sharing the baby in the name of algorithm engagement. She's all set for years of content!

Also, anyone noticed she barely mentions or shows Josh anymore apart from the odd deranged "remember to worship your husband" loving wife club post every now and again? Seems being married is not flavor of the month and she's rinsed that for all it's worth. Josh hardly posts too but I think that's cos he's got a job now.

He has an email linked in his bio. I wonder if we should let his company, wink models know the sort of guy he is and who they're associating with? Then again, he is a father to be and has bills to pay now since Mrs Campbell is now a tradwife so maybe that's kinda mean. What do you guys think?

Attachments

Mamol1

@Jellyjam_
On page 5 of this thread @SerenityPlays already confirmed it. Definitely put it under unprofessional, doesn't matter what phase she was in, unprofessional = unprofessional. And if anyone can help find more unprofessional screenshots, please share.

She's also not using her flowery emoticons these days, I think, or hardly at all if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

foreverfernweh

You had me thinking that it may be possible for her to find jobs without employers knowing her history if she uses her other names “Jasmine Campbell”, “Jasmine Mary Campbell”, “Jasmine Mary”, “Mary Lipska”, “Mary Lipski”, “Mary Campbell” or some other variation of that. Because if you do a Google search with all of those name variations nothing about her social online life comes up.

Is there a way to link those names to these forums to show up on search sites? 🤔
You're right because Lipski is her official surname i.e. what's on her passport and official documents. I think Lipska is just her online persona because that's the more authentic Polish variation of her name i.e. females have the ending "a" in names.