Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @hippoo for the title idea! New thread, new country, new scams! Let's keep up the exposing as much as we can!

Reactions: 3
She is trying to be very glamorous since she is going to Spain now. But honestly, tickets with EasyJet are like €35 so 🙈

Reactions: 1
In the last thread, it's pretty clear there are some suspicious activities going on with their Thailand and, before that, their Indonesia visas. But of course, they won't own up to it publicly. I mean, come on, they've been in London for a measly two days, hopped over to Bristol for a few more, and now they're off to another city? Seriously, Jasmine's mood board a few months ago was all about pristine Asian beaches, but now their first week after leaving Thailand is all about concrete jungles. Talk about a sudden change of heart, or, should I say, travel plans!

On the contrary, I think their fortunes have finally changed for the better. I think Jasmine has changed tack and stopped the low value courses being pumped out and instead, goes for poaching high value clients who'll pay the big bucks straight away.

They seemingly had absolutely no interest in cities, numbers of followers or designer goods. Now all of a sudden now they can afford it, they absolutely love that sort of stuff. Shows how fake they are.

Something weird is definitely happening with their finances in the last few months. Things have been looking really good for them... Suspiciously good...

Let's not take the foot off the pedal guys. I think the forums became inactive and that allowed them to grow. We need to keep exposing.

She used to boast about her "six-figure" income, but it was ultimately nothing more than a marketing gimmick. So it's hard to believe that their situation has improved significantly since then.

Even average and maybe lower-income Europeans can easily afford to travel within Europe thanks to budget airlines like EasyJet or Ryanair. Jas and Josh simply took a low-cost flight (EasyJet) to Spain—nothing out of the ordinary.

The forum became inactive because new members couldn’t sign up. So any new problems won’t reach us. Instead of sifting through thousands of messages on Tattle, why not update the Wiki page? It's easily searchable on Google and saves time. By keeping the Jasmine Lipska wiki page up-to-date, we can continue to expose their wrongdoings. Tattle is a helpful archive, so even if she attempts to delete something, it'll still be available here.

The Jasmine Lipska wiki page (click the pink wiki button above) seems overly focused on Josh, which might explain why he receives so much hate. Let's write it in a way that appeals to both new and old fans, placing more emphasis on Jasmine Lipska since they often fall victim to her scams rather than Josh Campbell.

What top-notch designer goods can they actually afford? Coach is considered a tacky brand. It’s nothing of high value.

Reactions: 8
Is she okay...her chest looks kind of skeletal and frail...like her eating disorder days. There's like a huge chasm in between her chest, like she lost healthy fat. Noticed she's also been obsessively posting about how many steps she's been taking in a day. Wonder if her eating disorder is returning/health in decline?

kdjglsdgj.png
kfsdkfjsd.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
And ofc behind the picture perfect scenes they've been arguing as usual 😂

Also did anyone see that picture of Jasmine with Josh's old uni friends on his account, she looks so stiff and awkward 😭 she probably flipped out when she found out that Josh maintains long term female friends. I saw in a podcast clip that a rule in their relationship is that they do not have opposite gender friends and avoid talking to other men and women...

Attachments

• Haha
You can add these two paragraphs to the wiki @Jellyjam_ :

Apart from reaching out to your local national consumer authority, you can use the provided link for international reporting. Simply click on "online shopping/internet services" or "something else" on the website to file a report: https://www.econsumer.gov

econsumer.gov is an initiative of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN). ICPEN is a network of governmental organizations in the enforcement of fair trade practice laws and other consumer protection activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's so funny that Jasie is in Barcelona at the moment and going to the exact same places I went and taking the exact same photos I did cause I literally flew home from there last night 😂 😂 😂 stop copying me Jasie, be a bit more original 😂😂😂

Also, her coach cross body bag is soooo ugly and tacky looking. I was just wearing a normal plain cross body bag and so were everyone else I encountered on the streets (locals and tourists). She really is an example of "new wealth". No class at all.

Also what a joke "husbands who plan and lead" uhh yeah cause he's usually such a bum that you have to do it all 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I looked at the wiki, and it's definitely biased towards Josh. Who cares about his father if the man isn't famous on social media? I was curious about Butler in The Buff; it's the same as working in a bar, but half-naked, and sex is not part of the job. So Josh was not a former sex worker @Jellyjam_

“Butlers in the Buff are booked to serve drinks, mix cocktails, and assist in a charming way with party games at events such as bachelorette and birthday parties” https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/buff-men-needed-to-solve-national-naked-butler-shortage-butlers-in-the-buff-is-recruiting-men-across-the-united-states-300407029.html

“The main thing people may get wrong about the job is that we are strippers or adult performers” https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/confessions-scouse-naked-butler-what-13792093

“The rules for the butlers are clear, keeping strict boundaries between them and the revelers they are hired to entertain.

“You are not allowed to drink on site, you are not allowed to hang about and you are not allowed to socialize with the guests.”

Adam hints that some of his colleagues mix business with pleasure by flirting with the guests.” https://nypost.com/2017/02/28/naked-butler-reveals-all-about-his-wealthy-clients/

We don't condone hate towards Jas and Josh through DMs, etc.; just report whatever you can, even if you were a former client. Reporting is your best bet.

Another thing to note about the wiki is that there are more testimonials that have not been included. It only says "Client 1", but if you dig through the threads, there are actually several clients of Jasmine Lipska who have come to Tattle to complain.

I looked at the wiki, and it's definitely biased towards Josh. Who cares about his father if the man isn't famous on social media? I was curious about Butler in The Buff; it's the same as working in a bar, but half-naked, and sex is not part of the job. So Josh was not a former sex worker @Jellyjam_

“Butlers in the Buff are booked to serve drinks, mix cocktails, and assist in a charming way with party games at events such as bachelorette and birthday parties” https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...g-men-across-the-united-states-300407029.html

“The main thing people may get wrong about the job is that we are strippers or adult performers” https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/confessions-scouse-naked-butler-what-13792093

“The rules for the butlers are clear, keeping strict boundaries between them and the revelers they are hired to entertain.

“You are not allowed to drink on site, you are not allowed to hang about and you are not allowed to socialize with the guests.”

Adam hints that some of his colleagues mix business with pleasure by flirting with the guests.” https://nypost.com/2017/02/28/naked-butler-reveals-all-about-his-wealthy-clients/

We don't condone hate towards Jas and Josh through DMs, etc.; just report whatever you can, even if you were a former client. Reporting is your best bet.

Another thing to note about the wiki is that there are more testimonials that have not been included. It only says "Client 1", but if you dig through the threads, there are actually several clients of Jasmine Lipska who have come to Tattle to complain.
Tbh I think her business is kind of dead so she’s not getting new clients or just milking off of old loyal clients. So don’t think any of her current customers will go out of their way to report for something that maybe will have consequences and don’t see issue with her.

Also noticed since she gained more followers she stopped being salesy and pushing courses on socials.

Reactions: 2
That's not true, she's still trying to shill. I saw with my own eyes recently that she was looking for people to buy her coaching services for $10,000 and $20,000. Using false scarcity as usual. That's just one example.

If anyone wants to report Jasmine Lipska but hesitates, don't hold back, you certainly have consumer rights, and the link I shared above on August 7 is the best option as it is international reporting.

Anyone can use that link, really, even non-former clients.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Angel devil numbers since Jasmine is so obsessed with them. Seriously her following has gone up so much since she's stopped outwardly shilling and gone a bit more incognito with her scams. We still can't get complacent though.

“Butlers in the Buff are booked to serve drinks, mix cocktails, and assist in a charming way with party games at events such as bachelorette and birthday parties” https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...g-men-across-the-united-states-300407029.html

The reason I put so much emphasis on Josh is to show the types of people Jasmine associates with. She is very affiliated and happy to talk to people who are homophobic, right wing, anti vaxx etc. I suppose you're right, it is a bit Josh-centered which I can move further down. Also I would class butler's in the buff as sex work going by definitions of the job found within media which is why I refer to Josh as a former sex worker. By the literal definition, they walk around naked and flirt with customers. You don't have to be having literal sex to be classed as a sex worker. It's anyone who is adjacent to the industry like strippers, pole/gogo dancers, table girls etc...

Also I will include the links people have included here to report scams. Although I doubt her fans would do it unfortunately. Most of her new followers probably follow her for aesthetic, shallow purposes and are unlikely to actually buy her tit.

It's so funny that Jasie is in Barcelona at the moment and going to the exact same places I went and taking the exact same photos I did cause I literally flew home from there last night 😂 😂 😂 stop copying me Jasie, be a bit more original 😂😂😂

Also, her coach cross body bag is soooo ugly and tacky looking. I was just wearing a normal plain cross body bag and so were everyone else I encountered on the streets (locals and tourists). She really is an example of "new wealth". No class at all.

Also what a joke "husbands who plan and lead" uhh yeah cause he's usually such a bum that you have to do it all 😂
Ugh agreed about the bag. It's so crass and ugly. You can tell she's feeling so smug about her mid level designer bag. Real wealth is silent.

Her whole "my husband plans and leads" only happens once she's nagged his ear off. Josh by default won't do anything unless Jasmine asks him to by their own admission. Wouldn't say it's a flex that her husband does the bare minimum by reading off Google maps or picking a restaurant. She's acting like he's fighting a pack of wolves for her. Lord help any woman who is so impressed by something so basic jeez.

Attachments

• Heart

Anyone else think the crossbody is too big and bulky for her frame? It almost looks like she’s lugging a thick laptop bag with her while exploring. It’s practically almost the same length as her hips.
I can imagine the hard thumps that leather bag is hitting against her thigh with every step she takes. Must be annoying.
Also I don’t mind her shilling $$$ to buy these “designer” items, hopefully by them spending time in Europe they’ll run out of savings they earned while scamming 🤣🤣🤣
I also wonder if Jasmine has a panic attack with no longer paying dirt cheap for everyday items like when she was in SE Asia. Her eating out everyday with Josh in Europe is probably running them dry because they’re probably spending a months worth on food in SE Asia in less than a week in Europe 🤭

Can’t imagine them sustaining living together in London for more than a year, getting their own apt and paying their cost of living there without Jasmine having to tap into savings. The only way I can imagine them comfortably living there is if they mooch off rent payment by living with Josh’s family.

2908BFF2-F610-41A2-9CA0-9873CAC354E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Update: I've moved Josh's section further down and included some more info/links to scam reporting. If there's anything else I've missed let me know
---
Anyone else think the crossbody is too big and bulky for her frame? It almost looks like she’s lugging a thick laptop bag with her while exploring. It’s practically almost the same length as her hips.
I can imagine the hard thumps that leather bag is hitting against her thigh with every step she takes. Must be annoying.
Also I don’t mind her shilling $$$ to buy these “designer” items, hopefully by them spending time in Europe they’ll run out of savings they earned while scamming 🤣🤣🤣
I also wonder if Jasmine has a panic attack with no longer paying dirt cheap for everyday items like when she was in SE Asia. Her eating out everyday with Josh in Europe is probably running them dry because they’re probably spending a months worth on food in SE Asia in less than a week in Europe 🤭
View attachment 2366619
Good point. Can't believe after years and years of never seeing family, they only spent 1 WEEK in the UK. Probably can't afford to stay there any longer

That's not true, she's still trying to shill. I saw with my own eyes recently that she was looking for people to buy her coaching services for $10,000 and $20,000. Using false scarcity as usual. That's just one example.

If anyone wants to report Jasmine Lipska but hesitates, don't hold back, you certainly have consumer rights, and the link I shared above on August 7 is the best option as it is international reporting.

Anyone can use that link, really, even non-former clients.
Stay positive guys, Tattlers can report too! (y)

Reactions: 6
Good point. Can't believe after years and years of never seeing family, they only spent 1 WEEK in the UK. Probably can't afford to stay there any longer
We all know how expensive eating out in the UK is (even I think is expensive and I earn £)...it costs like 5 times more than SE Asian food prices. So of course they've run away to other cheaper European countries (I found Barcelona at least 20% cheaper than London)

Yeah for people who supposedly have all the time and money in the world, they really seem to be speed running their European trip. 2-3 days in each place isn't enough. I'd expect that fast paced travel from someone with a normal job who has to book time off. I'm leaning towards the hypothesis that they simply cannot afford a luxurious getaway beyond a few weeks/month.

Update: I've moved Josh's section further down and included some more info/links to scam reporting. If there's anything else I've missed let me know
---
Thanks @Jellyjam_! The links on Josh’s section are gone now. You need to copy and paste the formatted tags when you click on history in the wiki.

Also this order is great on this post: https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine...er-heading-to-the-slammer.31365/post-16015499

for 4.1 until 4.8 you can use [ h3 ] and [ /h3 ], but numbering the table of contents or headings isn’t necessary only if you think it makes the text clearer.

Last edited:
Seems they'll be settling in Lisbon, Portugal as their next base... It's a bit random lol. I wonder if there's some sort of legal loophole/tax evasion thing for nomads out there?

Thanks @Jellyjam_! The links on Josh’s section are gone now. You need to copy and paste the formatted tags when you click on history in the wiki.

Also this order is great on this post: https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine...er-heading-to-the-slammer.31365/post-16015499

for 4.1 until 4.8 you can use [ h3 ] and [ /h3 ], but numbering the table of contents or headings isn’t necessary only if you think it makes the text clearer.
Thanks for your suggestions! I will deffo do this when I get some time 😃