Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hopahopa

Good to see Jasmine is still a regular lurker of the forum. Here's her thoughts on being a tradwife after it was discussed. Hey girl good luck with the birth! 😊❤
I see some contradictions there and yes some traditional wives do make money by selling fruit, veg, cheese, clothes on the internet they don’t just do cooking, cleaning, take care of the animals and gardening.

Is she jealous of content creators that show their children and make 🤑.

hopahopa

She's all set for years of content!
She is indeed, first pregnancy, birthing, newborn, breastfeeding, how she’s not bottle feeding, weaning, toddler, kindergarten, early days of school, bla bla, hormones start to kick in, first period, first crush, how to keep daughter away from whatever evil influences will be going on, teenage years, how much her daughter is “hard work”, how her daughter is learning languages, how her daughter is going to university and the rest will be history.
If she has a boy next she will talk about how different it is to raise a boy, how to handle nocturnal dreams and all that jazz….

SerenityPlays

Hi @JellyJam, thanks and good job so far! I typed this yesterday before your message above, but wasn't finished yet. Her family is part of her bio, Jingjing has a YouTube channel and a public Instagram account, was part of Jasmine’s videos and her sister also has public social medias. What you mentioned is insignificant as it is a part of who Jasmine is - akin to any other public figure or celebrity who has a detailed section about their family on a wiki page. This also took me time, just as you painstakingly searched for screenshots of her soft p*rn era.

I have a checklist of items that need to be considered, and I appreciate your help in adding them to the wiki. Thank you.

1. Please also change her name in the "How to report" section and heading “Jasmine Mary Lipski aka Jasmine Lipska”.
2. Please put "Jasmine Lipska" in every heading.
3. I've already merged @Teslaka's and @Mamol1's texts and some other user fonts with a few changes that I know off the top of my head, ready to be copied and pasted into the wiki (bio). Please read it, it's basically a timeline of things, see below.

Please include this image before the first paragraph of her current bio:

Please include this text after the first paragraph in her current bio:
Good idea to underscore Jasmine Lipska is a plagiarizer because she’s now trying to pivot as a writer selling her e-book. She’s getting people’s hard earned cash for writing a book she simply copy and pasted from elsewhere 🤮. She truly can’t help herself in being a scammer. Hopefully people won’t be dumb enough to buy it.

Remember when she used to plagiarize her captions from @katie.wilkinsonn 😜