Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you again! Yes, it's good like this, just a few things to add or edit:

1. Please add to her bio that she is a current life coach and on Instagram.

2. Please remove the phrase "attempt to move away from coaching" as her relatively new book is intertwined with life coaching.

3. Please also add this one at the end of her bio. It's one of the most liked posts in this thread.

4. If you search for "info life coach" on Wiki, could you please copy and paste the new information over the existing text?

5. Please replace the current image on the wiki with the one previously posted by Teslaka.
For point 3, please format it as a quote using the following formatting: [ quote] Enclose text [ /quote]. Thank you very much @Jellyjam_ .
@Jellyjam_ Could you kindly add these two things as well in the wiki?

Jasmine Lipska: “A wet pussy is a magnet for abundance

- -

Could this be put under 'Unprofessionalism' in the wiki?

Jasmine Lipska lack of professionalism and inappropriate comments highlight her disconnect from reality and the business world.

Jasmine Lipska: “My pussy dried up at the thought of running a business this way 🫢.”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@Jellyjam_ And this one too, please!

Jasmine Lipska: “immersing myself into local cultures literally feels like a full body orgasm for me”.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
@Jellyjam_ Could you kindly add these two things as well in the wiki?

Jasmine Lipska: “A wet pussy is a magnet for abundance

- -

Could this be put under 'Unprofessionalism' in the wiki?

Jasmine Lipska lack of professionalism and inappropriate comments highlight her disconnect from reality and the business world.

Jasmine Lipska: “My pussy dried up at the thought of running a business this way 🫢.”

Ew…can’t believe Jasmine Lipska openly said this. She is so unnecessarily crass. She sounds so dumb. This is the same tone as the male equivalent of a guy saying “A hard dick (literally and figuratively) is a magnet for abundance.” 🤮 That’s one thing Josh Campbell never stepped down to. He never really used crass language to market his failed life coaching lol.

How is she going to explain this to her child when they find this? It currently goes against with the fake docile, stay at home wife persona she’s trying to sell. There’s load of screenshots that are like this that need to be added in the unprofessionalism section please.

I don't keep up with them daily so correct me if I'm wrong, but I find it super weird how Josh hasn't mentioned a single thing about the baby or hasn't posted anything at all since then. For such a "savvy entrepreneur" he has dropped the ball with all the "masculine father and provider" content he could be producing right now.

Reactions: 1
How is she going to explain this to her child when they find this? It currently goes against with the fake docile, stay at home wife persona she’s trying to sell. There’s load of screenshots that are like this that need to be added in the unprofessionalism section please.
Yes, please @Jellyjam_ , sometimes it can be placed in more than one section. In this case, it can also be placed in the unprofessionalism section by introducing it like this:

Also, please add/edit the 5 items I mentioned
earlier to the wiki.

Yes, please @Jellyjam_ , sometimes it can be placed in more than one section. In this case, it can also be placed in the unprofessionalism section by introducing it like this:

Also, please add/edit the 5 items I mentioned
earlier to the wiki.
Yep done sorry! I put it under "talking in a crass manner" and Christmas tree is in the nude sexual era section (used the same link for both sections)

For the p*ssy dried up" post. I don't think Jasmine actually wrote that, I think it was Katie Wilkinson although someone please double check that. The style of writing and emojis used isn't like Jasmine although yes Katie Wilkinson is the blueprint for Jasmine's gross phase. I'll add it once it's confirmed :)

Last edited:
@Jellyjam_
On page 5 of this thread @SerenityPlays already confirmed it. Definitely put it under unprofessional, doesn't matter what phase she was in, unprofessional = unprofessional. And if anyone can help find more unprofessional screenshots, please share.

She's also not using her flowery emoticons these days, I think, or hardly at all if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
@Jellyjam_
On page 5 of this thread @SerenityPlays already confirmed it. Definitely put it under unprofessional, doesn't matter what phase she was in, unprofessional = unprofessional. And if anyone can help find more unprofessional screenshots, please share.

She's also not using her flowery emoticons these days, I think, or hardly at all if I'm not mistaken.
I just found the source post from serenityplays. Thanks for the heads up. I'll put it there now.

I've put it under plagiarism of coaching career for now. What are people's thoughts on that? If people would prefer, I can put it in unprofessionalism but because I already mentioned Katie Wilkinson in the plagiarism section, I thought it would flow better there
Screenshot_20231210-123929.png

I thought it would flow better there
:)(y)

Yep done sorry! I put it under "talking in a crass manner" and Christmas tree is in the nude sexual era section
Why not add the other 2 quotes and screenshots above to that section as well?

Jasmine Lipska: “A wet p*ssy (literally and figuratively) is a magnet for abundance

Jasmine Lipska: “My p*ssy dried up at the thought of running a business this way 🫢.”

Wiki! @Jellyjam_
They have been in Thailand since October or possibly earlier, not November. I saw a story on Instagram yesterday that has since been deleted, which said, 'Over 7 weeks of straight rain, it's sunny now.'

"indefinite pause on coaching" maybe because you were a scamming failure and it was catching up? Why would you supposedly be on track for 50k months and then suddenly end your business, especially with a baby on the way? Makes zero sense unless you're a liar who's inflating numbers which we all know she is.

You were dreaming of interviews left and right but you scared off your industry peers with your unprofessionalism and childish behaviour (see wiki).

You wanted 1M podcast downloads but in reality, you barely got about 1.3k listeners according to your 2023 wrapped. tit numbers. Goes to show the importance of this forum in deterring people from her.

I guess our work here is pretty much done. We can keep documenting but I'm not really interested in cataloguing her pregnancy or other boring tit she does these days. It's all she talks about because she has nothing else going for her in life. If she does anything else I'll keep track but other than that, idc about her.

Attachments

I tried to help on the wiki in July 2023 and beyond, but most of my contributions have not been added. Can you at least address the five items I mentioned ten days ago please @Jellyjam_? They're still relevant today, and it wouldn't take much time to address those details. Even if it helps one person, it would be amazing to add/edit them to the wiki.

1. Please add to her bio in the first paragraph that she is a current life coach and on Instagram

2. Please remove the phrase "attempt to move away from coaching" as her relatively new book is intertwined with life coaching.

3. Please also add this one at the end of her bio. Format it as a quote using the following formatting: [ quote] Enclose text [ /quote]. It's one of the most liked posts in this thread:

About cheap offerings of life choaches.

“Here’s the catch: don't be fooled by this tactic. It's actually a sneaky way for them to sell you even more or charge you big bucks in the long run.

I feel it's important to warn you all about getting involved in any of their offerings. Even if the price seems reasonable at first, once you get sucked into their life coaching sales funnels or similar schemes, it can be incredibly tricky to untangle yourself. Trust me, you might find yourself stuck and end up shelling out a significant amount of your hard-earned money.

So, please think twice before diving into anything they're selling. It's always better to be cautious and protect your wallet from potential traps.”

4. If you search for "info life coach" on Wiki, could you please copy and paste the new information over the existing text?

Info Life Coach. Full Name: Jasmine Mary Lipski, Australian Business Number: 72 768 847 834
(Her online operating name is: Jasmine Lipska)

5. Please replace the current image on the wiki with the one previously posted by Teslaka.

Reactions: 5
Jasmine Lipska consistently contradicts herself in many different ways. For example, she claims that she couldn't work during the first three months of her pregnancy, but if we look back at previous posts on this forum thread from August and September 2023 (which would fall into her first trimester) and October from memory, she was actually working as a life coach during that time. This is just one of the many contradictions she has made. It's not surprising, though, because her entire online career is filled with contradictions, and she has a history of lying. So when she talks about taking an indefinite pause on life coaching, it's probably best to question the truth behind her words. In fact, it's wise to be skeptical of everything she says, considering that both she and her husband have a tendency to lie.
Scammers often rebrand in order to avoid detection and continue their fraudulent activities. This involves changing their business name, website or even their strategies to deceive new victims and confuse those who may be unaware of their previous operations. These tactics allow fraudsters to stay one step ahead of law enforcement and public awareness. That's why it's important to report them:
Changing her profession to 'writer' seems suspicious considering the topic of scammers rebranding.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried to help on the wiki in July 2023 and beyond, but most of my contributions have not been added. Can you at least address the five items I mentioned ten days ago please @Jellyjam_? They're still relevant today, and it wouldn't take much time to address those details. Even if it helps one person, it would be amazing to add/edit them to the wiki.
(y) People need to know how to report her correctly.

- - -
Thank goodness that Anna’s Analysis video exists.
I just watched Anna's analysis again, there's more than one video, and I noticed that Anna had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Jasmine Lipska, even though she didn't know much about her. She went ahead and made a video about life coaches and a little bit about Jasmine based solely on her website and Instagram without any knowledge of her scams. Jasmine had a meltdown and a tantrum when Anna made the video about life coaches. Jasmine threw a pity party as if she hadn't done anything wrong. Anna stated that she was able to defend herself when Jasmine threatened her, and Anna confidently claimed that she could provide evidence to prove otherwise. However, the wiki does not state that Jasmine's intention was to intimidate Anna. I also came across a comment on R eddit discussing this issue and expressing support for Anna, which needs to be mentioned in the wiki under Anna's analysis @Jellyjam_ ... to make it crystal clear what happened, it's now vague. Jasmine Lipska's unprofessional behavior is a recurring theme.

For anyone who didn’t get it, Jasmine Lipska didn’t take legal action; Anna made that clear. Jasmine Lipska only said that as a scare tactic and was basically unprofessional in her emails to Anna.

Also, Anna’s Analysis is doing something else now; she's studying

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the Redditt mention 👆! I checked it out and saw Jasmine Lipska's $20,000 coaching screenshots being shared along with others.

Jasmine treats the internet like her playground. If she worked for a company, she'd be fired. No wonder she's self-employed. If you want to report her, you can still do so. Just mention the closure of her website www. Jasminelipska .com . The Internet remembers!

Also, saw on Tattle that new registrations have been closed since Jan 2023. Without registration access to the album is limited. If possible, it would be good to update the wiki before the end of the year, please @Jellyjam_ 🙌👏.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been fun reading along! 😃

Reactions: 4

Happy holidays! Don't forget the unforgettable quote from Jasmine Lipska: "feeling festive and immersing myself into local cultures literally feels like a full body orgasm for me".

Well, I guess Jasmine Lipska has discovered the ultimate way to enjoy traveling! Maybe she should consider maintaining some privacy. Not everyone wants a detailed account of her experiences while exploring new cultures. Even travel enthusiasts might find it uncomfortable or awkward.

In the world of Korean pop-culture, she's like a never-ending plot twist – it's like a surprise within a surprise! Can't wait to see what outrageous stories Jasmine Lipska comes up with next! She's already sharing too much about her excessive body hair grooming, lactating dilemmas and all that jazz. Wasn't she supposedly searching for privacy away from social media? Guess that ship sailed faster than a sailboat in a storm.