Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to call out that when I was a former paid client of Jasmine she would also not show up to calls and not give our group notice when she would cancel. So we would sit in her calls waiting for her at odd times of the day/night since we were all from different time zones. She is also not integral. She wasted our time as well. I would have understood if we weren’t paid clients and she would make it up. But she didn’t and we paid her. Terrible coach. People who are interested in her services, run away.
Im so sorry that happened to you! Sounds like she's projecting her own faults onto others... So she would miss appointments and never refund you guys? Thats horrible...

For anyone reading this forum, if you are currently Jasmine's client and she does not provide a service to you yet still charges you, you can contact your bank to cancel the payment. Its illegal to charge for services that were not rendered, and its important to hold people accountable for this kind of behaviour, even if you look up to Jasmine.
Correct. She would be a no show for multiple calls, not just one. No heads up and no refund whatsoever. And we'd check her socials that she would be actively posting on her stories in her room per usual while waiting for her. She would have the same excuse from the PR team that she's getting mad about in that video. Karma doing it's work. I've also talked to former clients of hers and we were repelled by her retreat program and costs. Once upon a time, we would have gone but she lost a lot of respect from her former clients. Her life calling aka scamming has made her very nasty, isolated and accelerated her stressful aging.
I am so sorry for you Turthanon. :(

I am sharing this again. I hope this is helpful to you and others:
If you have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska or if you have not but still want to report her for her scams. I encourage you all to report her to the ACC (The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) which is a consumer protection agency. The direct link to the online form: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

You can fill out the form anonymously. If you live outside Australia and have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska, please fill out the scamwatch form above. I also encourage you to find a (government) consumer protection agency in your own country to report her, and you may get your money back.

P.S. Someone previously shared that her real full name is: Jasmine Mary Lipski (her operating name is: Jasmine Lipska - Australian Business Number: 72 768 847 834)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting article about life coaches being sued.

If we could find:
1) Multiple instances and solid proof and testimonials that Jasmine has breached contract and been unprofessional (we already have proof of breach of confidentiality). There is safety in numbers!

2) Somewhere we can actually report it where it will be investigated. Because life coaching is so weird and unregulated. There isn't really a proper life coach specific governing body to turn it. I've heard of the "International Coaching Federation" but not sure if that would be of any help.

Also, I'm sorry I have been channeling my inner Jasmine by being flakey with the wiki. I am the only one who for some reason, is able to edit the wiki and it takes time to compile URL's, format it properly so it's understandable, write accompanying text which is as unbiased as possible (so a layman reading about Jasmine sees the real facts rather than opinion) and I also have to input things manually which takes a while. I also have work etc etc which limits my time so I will try my best to include everything and everyone!

I am so sorry for you Turthanon. :(

I am sharing this again. I hope this is helpful to you and others:
If you have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska or if you have not but still want to report her for her scams. I encourage you all to report her to the ACC (The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) which is a consumer protection agency. The direct link to the online form: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

You can fill out the form anonymously. If you live outside Australia and have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska, please fill out the scamwatch form above. I also encourage you to find a (government) consumer protection agency in your own country to report her, and you may get your money back.

P.S. Someone previously shared that her real full name is: Jasmine Mary Lipski (her operating name is: Jasmine Lipska - Australian Business Number: 72 768 847 834)
Yes I think I put this on the first page of the 2nd thread. I left some instructions on how to fill out the form too. Here it is for reference

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
flakey with the wiki. I am the only one who for some reason, is able to edit the wiki
Yes, because you have to have more than 500 posts to contribute. I'd like to contribute, but I don't come close to that number. Don't even have time to post that much. Too bad. But my text has been deleted that was still visible in the wiki dated Sept 2022.

Reactions: 1
Yes, because you have to have more than 500 posts to contribute. I'd like to contribute, but I don't come close to that number. Don't even have time to post that much. Too bad. But my text has been deleted that was still visible in the wiki dated Sept 2022.
Hello, could you link your text and I'll readd it. Just doing some moving around and adding on the wiki, like I mentioned before it's a bit fiddly so I must've deleted it by accident - sorry!

Reactions: 2
I was reflecting on Jasmine's journey and wow, what a journey ✨

💎 You're literally still an influencer, only now you're a vapid Bali influencer that everyone outside your bubble looks down on.

💎 You can't do anything without Josh being by your side otherwise by your own admission, you fall into depression.

💎 You've also been lucky you haven't been sued multiple times running that multi six figure illegal scam operation you call a thriving business.

💎 Given tit advice to women and charged them an arm and leg for the privilege.

💎 Healed your cycle yet you had to go doctors and you're constantly sick.

💎 Deepened self love so much you use filters and keep bleaching your already fried hair, chewing your fingers and losing drastic amounts of weight. Can't cook for yourself or clean yourself or surroundings.

💎 No one bullies you. We talk on here away from your page about real issues. Stop being a victim.

💎 Got engaged and married to a broke Nazi who disrespects you and leeches off you.

💎 Got the confidence to post vague misinformation about vaccines and ignorant, racist world views then got backlash and stopped.

💎 Called in imaginary friends as well as Josh's friends to ask them if you could join their friend group. You don't have a single friend on your own accord because you're a tit person.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha, I have to laugh at Jasmine's bullet points, phew, you shouldn't be proud of that, we know better Jasmine. I also have to laugh at "calling in really aligned "friendships". See how she emphasises it with "really". You said a few years ago that you found your "soul sisters" when really they were just clients you could take advantage of and then dump when you got what you wanted, which was money. And yes, Josh is much easier at making friends, unlike you, Jasmine. You haven't had friends since high school, by your own admission. People have good reasons to stay away from you. You are not sincere and you are a pathological liar.

Your bullet point about bullying is bullshit. We know she still visits here often, and this forum is not about bullying. Many posters here are critical thinkers who crack jokes and see through her bullshit. She closes her eyes to any criticism and dismisses it as jealousy and bullying. She is so stupid. By the way, I know why she dropped out of university, she doesn't have a critical bone in her body and can't take criticism and setbacks. She chose the easiest way out to set up a shady business and scam people for money. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Just want to point out how childish she is that she always emphasizes that she has "aligned" people around her only. It's natural to make friends with those who have the same hobbies and interests as you but we all know that's not what she means. By aligned, she means those who share the same toxic, close minded sheep mentality as her and won't question or debate her crappy mindset.

As a normal, functioning adult member of society, you will come across people from all walks of life and all spectrums of sexuality, political views etc. I love meeting all sorts and making conversation and debate with anyone and everyone, challenging my own world view. Jasmine really is limiting herself and her growth by staying in her echo chamber. She wouldn't be caught dead talking to anyone who doesn't agree with her and that's just incredibly sad and pathetic in my humble opinion.

She finds it difficult/impossible to make friends because her only interest is her work which is spirituality. How boring 🙄 her only interest outside that is watching whatever tv show Josh is watching. Or "enjoying" backstreet boys music which is her mum's favourite music or Disney/high school musical which was her favourite stuff as a child. Come on, I was obsessed with HSM as a kid but I'm an adult now, I don't sit about listening to their music constantly like she does. There's nostalgia to it ofc but it's weird how it's her only personality trait.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha, I have to laugh at Jasmine's bullet points, phew, you shouldn't be proud of that, we know better Jasmine. I also have to laugh at "calling in really aligned "friendships". See how she emphasises it with "really". You said a few years ago that you found your "soul sisters" when really they were just clients you could take advantage of and then dump when you got what you wanted, which was money. And yes, Josh is much easier at making friends, unlike you, Jasmine. You haven't had friends since high school, by your own admission. People have good reasons to stay away from you. You are not sincere and you are a pathological liar.

Your bullet point about bullying is bullshit. We know she still visits here often, and this forum is not about bullying. Many posters here are critical thinkers who crack jokes and see through her bullshit. She closes her eyes to any criticism and dismisses it as jealousy and bullying. She is so stupid. By the way, I know why she dropped out of university, she doesn't have a critical bone in her body and can't take criticism and setbacks. She chose the easiest way out to set up a shady business and scam people for money. It’s disgusting.
Yeah, she is also a narcissist, which is quite dangerous. Run, ladies, run!

Reactions: 6
As a normal, functioning adult member of society, you will come across people from all walks of life and all spectrums of sexuality, political views etc. I love meeting all sorts and making conversation and debate with anyone and everyone, challenging my own world view. Jasmine really is limiting herself and her growth by staying in her echo chamber. She wouldn't be caught dead talking to anyone who doesn't agree with her and that's just incredibly sad and pathetic in my humble opinion.

She is the equivalent of an hardcore rightwing / American conservative / Trump supporter. For me personally, I wouldn’t waste my time talking to people like them because it’s just like talking to a brick wall. They’re just gonna do whatever they want and believe whatever they want despite the harm they bring to everyone around them, including themselves.

Reactions: 3
It's difficult to argue with a genius, it's impossible to argue with stupid

That's why it's so hard to get through to people like Jasmine and Josh to look deep and reflect. Jasmine might be book smart but my God is she stupid in every other aspect.

Reactions: 5
Proof the proposal was fake and staged... So we're seriously meant to believe Jasmine didn't know what was going on whilst Josh was fiddling around for ages right behind her and the camera crew were saying instructions on how to hold the box, all the whole Jasmine conveniently keeps her head turned, doesn't ask what's going on and fake acts for the camera by pointing.

Absolutely nothing real about either of them. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Wouldn't be surprised if their entire marriage is a sham and Josh is on Jasmine's payroll as an actor/model at this point 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
“You won’t always find me cooking.” Girl, didn’t you used to cook and bake things before? And release a Christmas recipe book one time? 😅🫣

“spending time with our friends”
correction: with Josh’s friends**
The "friends" she made are another couple that Josh introduced/pushed Jasmine to socialize with.

Believe it's her https://www.instagram.com/boss_unnie and her husband. And how convenient, she's dormant on socials so Jasmine doesn't feel pressure to tag her. Jasmine is incapable of maintaining relationships on her own. That's why she's spinning the next retreat to be a maybe couples retreat that Josh can always be there.

Reactions: 3
The "friends" she made are another couple that Josh introduced/pushed Jasmine to socialize with.

Believe it's her https://www.instagram.com/boss_unnie and her husband. And how convenient, she's dormant on socials so Jasmine doesn't feel pressure to tag her. Jasmine is incapable of maintaining relationships on her own. That's why she's spinning the next retreat to be a maybe couples retreat that Josh can always be there.
Yeah that's the lady Jasmine went to the water park with a few days ago (with Josh ofc). Jasmine posted some cringey caption about how she has never been so happy in her life and how her inner child was free and she screamed High School Musical lyrics in the rain and danced with Josh which was her childhood dream 😂

I did some quick stalking of that lady (lol) she also got married during the pandemic to her french husband. However unlike Jasmine and Josh's sad affair, they had a lovely COVID safe event WITH GUESTS 😂 just goes to show it can be done and shows how lonely and isolated Jasmine and Josh really are.

The only friends Jasmine has is fellow couple influencers where Josh probably does the leg work in terms of socializing.
She never even shows these "friends" that she's on holiday with. She showed herself and Josh sitting at a table with just them 2 playing card games. Honestly it's like Jasmine lives in her own universe with Josh. Her whole persona and online presence seems so singular, lonely and cold. How are we meant to buy Jasmine's bad witch perfect life persona when she has no one to share it with?

“You won’t always find me cooking.” Girl, didn’t you used to cook and bake things before? And release a Christmas recipe book one time? 😅🫣

Seriously what is with this new found "I hate cooking and cleaning, I've never set foot in a kitchen in my life" persona? It's not cute and it's completely disingenuous. Like we get it Jasmine, you hate your past self so badly 🙄

Does she think cooking and cleaning is a peasant job that weak women do? six figure business owning girl bosses sorry I mean✨relaxed women✨are too busy making money moves to be domestic 🤑

She's so entitled thinking she's some sort of princess getting maids and chefs to tend to her raggedy ass. She's always been lazy but now she's bragging about it and proud of her "doing nothing" status.

Jasmine, people get home help when they're too busy with their real responsibilities like their important, demanding jobs, kids etc. You work 2 hours a day copying, pasting and blocking people. This girl seriously wants to be a mother when she can't even cook and clean for herself and her equally lazy husband. God save those kids.

Plus in the cooking video you can really see how much filter and angling she uses in her photos because in candid videos she looks completely different.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I could’ve sworn that she also posted the recipes on her videos or something. Maybe my memory is kind of fuzzy. I know this was when she was very strictly vegan and going through her ED but I feel like she cooked quite a bit back in her “good girl” days. Tbh, there’s nothing wrong with a woman cooking. Yes, it is old fashioned to expect the wife to cook for the husband but cooking is a life skill regardless of your gender.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that's the lady Jasmine went to the water park with a few days ago (with Josh ofc). Jasmine posted some cringey caption about how she has never been so happy in her life and how her inner child was free and she screamed High School Musical lyrics in the rain and danced with Josh which was her childhood dream 😂

I did some quick stalking of that lady (lol) she also got married during the pandemic to her french husband. However unlike Jasmine and Josh's sad affair, they had a lovely COVID safe event WITH GUESTS 😂 just goes to show it can be done and shows how lonely and isolated Jasmine and Josh really are.

The only friends Jasmine has is fellow couple influencers where Josh probably does the leg work in terms of socializing.
She never even shows these "friends" that she's on holiday with. She showed herself and Josh sitting at a table with just them 2 playing card games. Honestly it's like Jasmine lives in her own universe with Josh. Her whole persona and online presence seems so singular, lonely and cold. How are we meant to buy Jasmine's bad witch perfect life persona when she has no one to share it with?

Seriously what is with this new found "I hate cooking and cleaning, I've never set foot in a kitchen in my life" persona? It's not cute and it's completely disingenuous. Like we get it Jasmine, you hate your past self so badly 🙄

Does she think cooking and cleaning is a peasant job that weak women do? six figure business owning girl bosses sorry I mean✨relaxed women✨are too busy making money moves to be domestic 🤑

She's so entitled thinking she's some sort of princess getting maids and chefs to tend to her raggedy ass. She's always been lazy but now she's bragging about it and proud of her "doing nothing" status.

Jasmine, people get home help when they're too busy with their real responsibilities like their important, demanding jobs, kids etc. You work 2 hours a day copying, pasting and blocking people. This girl seriously wants to be a mother when she can't even cook and clean for herself and her equally lazy husband. God save those kids.

Plus in the cooking video you can really see how much filter and angling she uses in her photos because in candid videos she looks completely different.
I know women who work, clean, cook and have kids all in a balanced way and if they get too busy/overwhelmed they get help, like put the kids in some school club, get a cleaning company to do a spring clean once in a while and sometimes they might order food nothing wrong with that, we are not in the 1950’s but there are certainly good examples some women can take from those times if they wish.
To be a traditional housewife you need to have a man that works long enough hours and earns enough to cover the general expenses while the wife cleans, cooks, takes care of the kids, garden, run errands in town etc, make sure dinner is ready before husband comes from work, and she doesn’t have that at the moment and it’s been nearly 3 years.
She was giving courses on how to find a “traditional”, “masculine” husband and all that BS while she wants to be a full time mum with an husband that’s none of those things ah come on as people say here she’s a walking contradiction.
If I want advice on that I’ll talk to the old couple that live down the road and they can give me first hand advice for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok these seem like good numbers but she's failed to convert it into meaningful interactions. None of those people like and comment on her posts. Her followers are slowly falling. Even fewer actually buy her products. Anyone can click on anyone's profile out of curiosity and then leave your profile 2 seconds later. Don't be fooled.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From fake "girl boss" to fake "laid-back." Funny how she always tries to prove them wrong. Does that boss_unnie have a laid-back / relaxed personality or something? Oh god, she's got another new victim to copy.
She's also a life coach from what I've seen on her IG account, she seems relaxed which is a big difference to the uptight Jasmine who doesn’t have friends!

g_cache_key%3DMTg0NTY2ODMzNzIzNTYzMjg3Nw%253D%253D.jpg

“3 tips to be happy like French 🇫🇷 Bonjour! I’m currently in Paris with lovely French family. This #livelikealocal life yeay! Living in France never bores me finding cultural differences. As a life coach & professional food lover(never say no to food), discovering local lifestyle is my biggest pleasure. Now I’m sharing you what I found here staying with this happy family: 1️⃣ Food = Happiness (Literally!) Here food is not guilty, way of enjoying life. Think of your favorite foods and fill the day with them. Why not to be happy 3 times a day? 2️⃣ Balanced nutrition. French have special meal culture ; appetizer(usually salty) - main dish - cheese - dessert(usually sweet). This well planned sequence gives you a healthy body to live better! 3️⃣ Highlight! Real-Open-Talk. French talk a lot. They eat 1-2 hours(at least!) talking and sharing their day. No secrets. Not afraid to argue. This direct way of speaking helps their mental health preventing bigger problems. Lastly, share you the moment we ate out together on local restaurant! Totally melted eating amazing food..”

Jasmine has yet another bio on IG, again using authentic. I found it embarrassing to see how many times she has changed it. She's the least authentic out there: “sweet girl”, “good girl”, “bad girl”, “girlboss”, “breast massage girl”, “spiritual girl”, “drinking her period blood girl”, “nudity girl”, “almost only fans girl”, “photoshoot girl”, “filter girl”, “poor hygiene girl”, “got fillers to have a smaller jaw girl”, “no psychologist girl yet targetting mental health and ED clients”, “teaching girls to have unprotected sex girl”, “swearing like a child girl”, “unprofessional girl”, “I don’t give a duck girl”, “relaxed girl”, am I missing something? :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.