Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, her bald spot looks irreversible. Especially since she repeatedly bleaches and dyes her hair. Her hair type is not strong to handle that damage. She also doesn’t have one, she has another in the back of her scalp that she rarely shows. Remember seeing it in one of her dancing reels.

Has anyone noticed sometimes the skin around her thumb is raw, peeled and red? I’ll attach a photo of it covered with a bandaid/gauze.

I don’t remember her having a skin picking habit before but it seems like this is a new toxic trait that’s flared up recently. I’m not trying to diagnose but I wouldn’t be surprised if she has this https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/conditions/skin-picking-disorder/ Apparently it stems from stress, anxiety and OCD. The article recommends not growing your nails too long and we know Jasmine’s recent obsession with her nails 🙄

As much as Jasmine loves flexing she’s healed I think she’ll always be prone to have a mental health issue. I think her disordered thinking trickles into why she’s a scammer too. She probably can’t help herself. That’s why she should proactively seek professional mental help.

Also found this pic of a nude JingJing with a sheer veil covering her body as art hung up in their home. Feel like Jasmine is lying saying her parents repressed her. They seem very open and liberal. I think most of Jasmine’s repression was self enabled.
says someone with an ED/orthorexia. it would be more believable if she wasnt as skinny as she is now. she also doesnt look like an athletic person for her body to be the result of working out.

Reactions: 3
Again, not the flex she thinks it is. It's dirt cheap to live like royalty in these countries. Plus why do they need 3 bedrooms when they only need 1? Just wasteful. I guess they need the extra rooms because sex goddess Jasmine and Josh probably sleep separately, their egos won't fit in 1 room 😂😂

And the photoshopping of their hairline is just killing me, it looks so fake and bad so she's slapped on a filter so you can't see the shoddy job she's done of filling it in 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again, not the flex she thinks it is. It's dirt cheap to live like royalty in these countries. Plus why do they need 3 bedrooms when they only need 1? Just wasteful. I guess they need the extra rooms because sex goddess Jasmine and Josh probably sleep separately, their egos won't fit in 1 room 😂😂

And the photoshopping of their hairline is just killing me, it looks so fake and bad so she's slapped on a filter so you can't see the shoddy job she's done of filling it in 😂😂😂
I don't understand her stupid caption, why would it NOT be safe to receive more!?!?

• Haha
I don't understand her stupid caption, why would it NOT be safe to receive more!?!?
Agreed. She keeps saying "it's safe" to enjoy the most simplest things like going to water parks, eating cake etc. Like who said it wasn't? Everyone loves little luxuries? No one said it's harmful or dangerous to relax? No one certainly has to make a massive deal about it? I'm sitting in bed writing this and taking a day off from studying/working. I didn't need to write a melodramatic Harvard referenced essay about how empowering, daring and freeing it is?

She acts like she was so suppressed or a prisoner of war who is finally free to live in the real world. She writes and comprehends simple concepts like an AI or robot. Doesn't she understand the simple concept of rest, relaxation and enjoyment that the rest of the human population takes part in without little thought? She is so detached to normal people's feelings it's truly deranged.

What's she gonna say next?

💎 It's safe for you to go to the bathroom if you need it, don't hold it in queen. In school, I used to be a good girl and hold it until the end of the lesson. Now I've done the inner work, I've regulated my urinary system and piss myself in the middle of my coaching calls unapologetically, I don't care what people think 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

usually i would say that is an achievement to do on your OWN but being able to rent a bigger and more expensive accomodation with a PARTNER is easier as you have double income, it is normal. BUT given the fact her husband probably does not have any income and she is providing an accomodation and paying rent on her OWN, being able to afford more is probably the achievement she is speaking about. she is right in that way.

• Heart
i unfollowed her on IG after she announced she was going to quit youtube. i kept following her for some time after that but her content became so annoying to me, i had to unfollow her. i came back recently to check on her after a year and was shocked how different she looks. i genuinely had liked Jasmine from the beginning, i went to search on google as to what people say about her quitting youtube out of nowhere and i stumbled upon gossip guru and later on tattle life. it took me so long to catch up with all posts, i still am not finished. it is insane how her schemes were exposed and how i never saw through them when i was following her.
she had already rubbed me the wrong way when she said she was quitting youtube, because she used her viewers to not feel along while solo travelling. now having found her s.o. there was no reason for her to film anymore. i know i had noticed his boyfriends reaction back then how he was taken aback at her quitting her youtube career. seeing him dependant on her income, it makes things even more clear to me now.
i checked her engagement on her ig comment section and back then when i was following her, she had hundreds of comments, now she doesnt have much engagement. i had already been put off from her money making schemes when she had started promoting her mothers essential oil and cream because when i went to actually buy it to support her, i was shocked at the prize. she was still living in Australia and the audacity to require so much money when you are not even an established brand was baffling to me. i was still so naive tho and couldnt see through her actual personality and money driven schemes. i am not surprised to see people who had once joined her courses post here, me too, i used to engage with her channel and ig for years. disappointed in her is an understatement.
her anti-vaxx attittude? i dont wanna curse anyone but i wish covid on anyone who doesnt believe in the severeness of the illness and who endangers others by not wearing masks. i am beyond disgusted as a health care professional!
This is also a testimonial for Jasmine’s Tattle wiki page @Jellyjam_

There is more, but it is all spread across her forums.

Reactions: 2
usually i would say that is an achievement to do on your OWN but being able to rent a bigger and more expensive accomodation with a PARTNER is easier as you have double income, it is normal. BUT given the fact her husband probably does not have any income and she is providing an accomodation and paying rent on her OWN, being able to afford more is probably the achievement she is speaking about. she is right in that way.

Are you sure Josh doesn't have a job as a bartender or something without the Internet knowing? Besides, he's already scammed a few customers online, so he's making money, unfortunately. :sick:

Reactions: 2
06D195C3-A492-41E4-8234-89590E662008.jpeg

Looking back to old youtube Jasmine. In just 3 years she changed into another whole different person. I cannot believe how she’s mature not just his behavior but also her looks. Honestly miss the old jasmine, simple, close to family, pure and not money oriented. Now her hair is really looks unhealthy, skin is so tanned not like eurasia anymore maybe she forget spf and i dont know so many change. 🫣

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1654804
Looking back to old youtube Jasmine. In just 3 years she changed into another whole different person. I cannot believe how she’s mature not just his behavior but also her looks. Honestly miss the old jasmine, simple, close to family, pure and not money oriented. Now her hair is really looks unhealthy, skin is so tanned not like eurasia anymore maybe she forget spf and i dont know so many change. 🫣
she’s been neglecting basic hygiene and skin-care practices that she used to incorporate in her daily routine. She looks way too mature and older than her age at 24 (can definitely pass as….her mom’s sister rather than daughter)

Reactions: 1
I was about to respond to andalucias post and was looking for old pictures of Jasmine when I found this instead and got sidetracked lol. Jasmine blatantly copied this influencers video concept and even the thumbnail! The other influencer (who has millions of subs) has 2 similar videos in 2018 whilst Jasmine's was in 2020!

Got sidetracked again and found this funny thumbnail.
Jasmine: stop sucking in your stomach! Be natural!
Also Jasmine: *sticks arse out so far she's about to pop her hip out of her socket 😂

I wonder how it must feel to be so cripplingly insecure and image conscious 🤔

Attachments

She was so pure and not money oriented.
Hello 🎃, I have to say that you are very wrong. Jasmine was money-hungry and a cheat even back then. People who post here have analysed her younger self when she was a teenager and afterwards on many levels. I hope you can catch up because you are missing the point.. 😊

Not even Indonesian, but translating because I know you are😌:
Halo, saya harus mengatakan bahwa Anda sangat salah. Dia haus uang dan seorang penipu bahkan saat itu. Orang-orang yang memposting di sini telah menganalisa dirinya yang lebih muda ketika dia masih remaja dalam banyak tingkatan. Saya harap anda dapat mengejar ketinggalan karena anda kehilangan intinya. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hello 🎃, I have to say that you are very wrong. Jasmine was money-hungry and a cheat even back then. People who post here have analysed her younger self when she was a teenager and afterwards on many levels. I hope you can catch up because you are missing the point.. 😊

Not even Indonesian, but translating because I know you are😌:
Halo, saya harus mengatakan bahwa Anda sangat salah. Dia haus uang dan seorang penipu bahkan saat itu. Orang-orang yang memposting di sini telah menganalisa dirinya yang lebih muda ketika dia masih remaja dalam banyak tingkatan. Saya harap anda dapat mengejar ketinggalan karena anda kehilangan intinya. 😊
Hi please be gentle, it took me some time and thinking to realise that Jasmine was never this sweet girl I thought she was.
I even tried to introduce her videos to some of my friends and some of them weren’t interested, they are or were Lavandarie’s followers and they felt Jasmine’s videos were a copycat of Lavanderie’s.
What we saw in the early videos was just the beginning.

View attachment 1654804
seeing her face i can spot so many beauty procedures, i wonder if she also got a brow lift.

seeing her face i can spot so many beauty procedures, i wonder if she also got a brow lift.
Yeah there's definitely some sort of Botox or thread lift doing that though I'm not an expert lol. Notice in the new picture originally posted by @andalucia_ that you can't see her forehead wrinkling which would normally suggest she's simply raising her brows. She's definitely done something in the eye area that's made her look so different (her eyelids looks rippled and lumpy now) but can't put a finger on it. Lip filler never truly dissolves either, it just migrates hence why she has lumps on her bottom lip too.

Hi please be gentle, it took me some time and thinking to realise that Jasmine was never this sweet girl I thought she was.
I even tried to introduce her videos to some of my friends and some of them weren’t interested, they are or were Lavandarie’s followers and they felt Jasmine’s videos were a copycat of Lavanderie’s.
What we saw in the early videos was just the beginning.
I know it's definitely a tough pill to swallow and something I actually didn't even realize until fairly recently too. Hindsight is an amazing thing. Jasmine has been shilling crappy mlm skincare with mummy lipscam since day 1. Speaking of Jingjing, Jasmine's most viral video about her mum's so called natural youthful genes has now been deleted. Jingjing has had extensive surgery which is documented on the old threads. Jasmine knows her lies will catch up to her so she's doing damage control.

Jasmine also had an ED and promoted unhealthy orthorexic eating habits without recalling the videos or putting a disclaimer on them at a later date. Constantly eating clean and nourishing foods in a neurotic, obsessive manner is damaging for young girls to see. I actually remember watching those videos and thinking "wow this girl is so disciplined" now I know better, that sort of clean eating is hugely damaging.

The crappy Etsy shop too (also shut down unceremoniously) there's info about that on the wiki.

Lying about knowing 10 languages for clickbait which was her initial draw (tbh this one isn't that big of an issue but still, the principle is that she's been a liar even in a small sense from the start)

• Heart

Btw any newer readers this is the post I was referencing in regards to Jingjing's surgery. She's a beautiful lady she really didn't need all that. Insecurity is one hell of a disease 😔

The video I linked is from 8 years ago. I don't think had surgery in that video. She was so pretty!

Reactions: 4
Finally found some time to really tidy up the wiki, I finally learnt how to do a contents page lol! Definitely looks a lot more accessible now and you can click to whatever section you want to read about. It really makes me think about all the problematic tit Jasmine has done when I was scrolling forever, I'm not even completely done adding new links and there's always new stuff to add!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some good news! So for the OG's here, it seems they fixed whatever issues were going on with guru gossip and now we can see all the old screenshots again!! Stuff we thought was lost forever is all back by the looks of it! This includes the play by play of the Anna's analysis fall out so if any newbies are interested but can't be bothered to scroll through all the old posts on GG, I will try and find a way to compile it all soon!

I also remember posting pictures from Josh's old personal account where there were lots of pictures of him smoking, drinking, some sexually suggestive pictures. Basically all proving his old fuckboy ways lol. Gonna post it here so I can delete it off my phone 🤢😂

Also found this picture which directly contradicts Jasmine's so called strict catholic upbringing where she couldn't show skin lol

/viewtopic.php?t=36663&hilit=Josh+personal&start=380
this page is where the Anna's analysis drama starts lol (for my own reference)
Stay tuned!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Some good news! So for the OG's here, it seems they fixed whatever issues were going on with guru gossip and now we can see all the old screenshots again!! Stuff we thought was lost forever is all back by the looks of it! This includes the play by play of the Anna's analysis fall out so if any newbies are interested but can't be bothered to scroll through all the old posts on GG, I will try and find a way to compile it all soon!

I also remember posting pictures from Josh's old personal account where there were lots of pictures of him smoking, drinking, some sexually suggestive pictures. Basically all proving his old fuckboy ways lol. Gonna post it here so I can delete it off my phone 🤢😂

Also found this picture which directly contradicts Jasmine's so called strict catholic upbringing where she couldn't show skin lol

/viewtopic.php?t=36663&hilit=Josh+personal&start=380
this page is where the Anna's analysis drama starts lol (for my own reference)
Stay tuned!
That old pic of her and her sister and mum in bikinis, her narrative of her repressed childhood so doesn't add up. The 3 of them look gorgeous in that pic though.

Jasmine follows Sahara Rose on Instagram and she posted a podcast episode with Melissa Ambrosini. Aka the woman Jasmine was supposed to have a podcast with but her PR team cancelled and Jasmine went on a cussing stories sprint 🤣 It was telling to see Jasmine’s true colors show when she exploded on her stories. Wonder if Jasmine is jealous that Sahara Rose was able to secure Melissa Ambrosini and she wasn’t able.

Haven’t checked the wiki, but has that video of her cussing out the PR team posted there?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.