Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they finally leaving Bali or are they renewing their visas or running away for the authorities hahaha suckers :ROFLMAO:
We wouldn't know; she wouldn't admit it if that was the case.

$1333 for 1.5 hour call… she’s charging $888 an hour??????? Wow totally justified and reasonable, this course better cure cancer!
She is completely insane.

Just popped into my mind how she hasn't mentioned the retreat at all after the initial post. There was one fake testimonial and that was it? Surely I would've thought she would've been harping on and on about the life changing and healing experience she had with her queens and how she manifested the perfect retreat as well as making spin off courses from it? Instead, radio silence like it never happened.

I think we were right in thinking it was an awkward flop 😆

It's a long shot, but if any of the girls who attended the retreat wanna speak their mind, we're all ears! ☺
Were they also wannabe coaches or something? I cannot take them seriously if they are doing the same job. If I need a coach to work on my personal life and my thinking process... I would be guided by a coach who is a registered counsellor or registered psychologist, as you shared in a video earlier.

Oh my goodness those stories absolutely shocked me. Insanely rude, aggressive, and immature. Not to mention all the (rather unnecessary) f bombs… Really shows how little experience Jasmine has with working with brands & other influencers.

As someone who did a brief stint in brand management, I have also had this happen to me multiple times. Influencers are notoriously flakey, it’s not a personal attack, just a byproduct of their hectic schedules. Influencers who are large enough to have their own PR teams often don’t have a say in scheduling their own days - it’s all handled by the PR rep. In Jasmine’s case, maybe the influencer was simply too busy or their PR team failed to schedule in the podcast meeting. Did Jasmine do her due diligence in following up with the PR team a week or day prior to the podcast being filmed? I doubt it, considering that she said she only reached out 30 minutes into the podcast filming. This is standard practice that she would have known if she had even a tiny bit of corporate or formal work experience.

Being inexperienced at this stuff is totally fine! Everyone has to learn from their own experiences. However, her reaction was EXTREMELY inappropriate and unprofessional. She didn’t do her due diligence and has the audacity to not only blame the other influencer, but cuss them out!!
Swearing at other people is never okay, especially when all they did was miss a meeting. She also wasn’t very generous in assuming that the influencer purposely skipped out on the podcast - again, it could very well be a mistake made by the PR team. Maybe the influencer had an emergency come up. She could at least reach out to them privately to see what actually happened before putting them on blast on social media. Now after she’s posted that story, it’s unlikely that the influencer will be interested in working with her in the future… Was burning bridges really necessary over such a minor inconvenience?

I’ve said this time and time again, but this is yet another example of Jasmine acting completely emotionally immature and toxic, taking things personally and making it all about her and her needs. Jasmine, are you proud of this? It is clear that your intention was to publicly humiliate this influencer, but all you really did was show your audience how reactionary and unprofessional you are…

I get that she feels like she’s lived her whole life as a “good girl” people pleaser and wants to branch away from this identity, but girl… cussing people out is NEVER okay, especially when she didn’t even reach out to the influencer first to reschedule or get a private apology.

Disgusting behaviour from Jasmine. Unfortunately I am not surprised.
Hahaha wow what a drama 😂. I assume that influencer you're talking about has a team, strange that they didn't cancel Jasmine like any other team would do. She’s probably wasn’t worth their time to get back to her or like someone said it's likely the PR team that dropped the ball.

Looks like sex goddess Jasmine doesn't seem to be having "the best damn time in the bedroom" as she so loudly proclaims all the time.

I think she must be going through some body dysmorphia as she's gained and lost weight so quickly.

Sounds like her sexuality and sex life is a big insecurity for her. Figures tbh. Someone who overcompensates so much ending up having a crap sex life irl? Shocker.

It seems her sweet✨ king ✨Josh hasn't come to save the day with a "my sweet, you're so perfect and amazing" fake quote made up by Jasmine so instead she's resorting to self soothing on the internet. These people 🤢🙄😂

And she acts like it was such a massive inconvenience as if she actually has real work to do! "I hAd tO cLeAr mY sChEdULe!" This is coming from the lazy ass cow who gets midweek massages and has full day journalling sessions with Josh because she has so much self proclaimed free time, ✨plays with the dimension of time✨ and only works 10 hours a week all by her own admission.

Wouldn't be surprised if the influencer did her due diligence and researched Jasmine and found her tattle! I would run for the hills too!
Would run for the hills too!

Reactions: 4
Idk why that made me laugh. A course called she is visible but she didn't make herself visible to her collaborator 😂

Worst of all, her clients will see this behaviour and think it's okay to treat their collaborators like that. It isn't! It's deeply unprofessional and you can kiss any other project you have goodbye! It doesn't make you a sassy unapologetic girl boss, it makes you an insufferable bleep! We really see why Jasmine has no friends in full force now!

Her stories gave me such weird manic vibes today, they were all over the place. Getting angry about the podcast, swearing, messing about with filters, random plug of her tit course.

Ok almighty authentic and filterless queen, getting on your high horse. Explain these 🙄😂

Literally type Jasmine Lipska tattle life and go on images. Every single photo she takes has a filter on it. Even if it doesn't say it, she will save it to camera roll and repost it so it doesn't say. Just because it's not an overt, face distorting filter, it's still a filter Loopyska! Shady fucker.
I’m trying to keep up with what happened lol. Im curious to know which influencer cancelled on her. I hope it’s because they found this forum and did not want to associate with her. Ahaha is this the same guest she was excited about earlier this week and mentioned she had them on her vision board? 🤣 Womp womp. She does seem manic from what I’m seeing. So she went on an Insta story cussing rant, bashed the use of filters and then used a filter to celebrate her “client” win? The hypocrisy with this girl. This girl has lost her marbles. It’s like a bad train wreck you can’t look away.

Also she is dumb af. She was complaining about reaching out to the influencer to get a response? Like bruh, get off your high horse. Yeah that’s part of your job Jasmine if you’re doing a podcast with someone. To proactively check in consistently with them. I swear this girl would not survive in a normal job and get fired. The narcissistic ego of this girl.

Not a good look for her. Wonder if she was triggered by her declining follow count. And also noticed she doesn’t follow Wioletta Tuschino anymore 👀 Another day, another “friend” lost for Jasmine! Good luck to her navigating that as Wioletta is bffs with Mariana Beckova. They’re bound to cross paths. Also anyone sus that Jasmine wants to leave Bali as soon as her European “friends” return to Bali? It’s like Jasmine is trying to avoid meetups.

These screenshots of her cussing and acting extremely unprofessional should be referenced on the wiki!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dropping the full insta story for those who didn't see:

No wonder this girl is friendless. Imagine cancelling a hangout with her and instead of talking it out like normal well-adjusted adults, you see that she cusses you out on social media instead 🙃. Slightly off topic, but I think she is really lacking proper socialization. She's never had a large group of friends or been in situations where she's been forced to interact with many different people--and it really shows. She doesn't seem to have a good understanding of what is socially appropriate and what is considered rude or abrasive. I'm sure she's read many books on emotional development but putting that into practice in real life (with people other than your spouse) is a very different situation! I hope she joins more social events or does meet-ups where she can be less isolated. I genuinely think it would help do some much needed maturing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Were they also wannabe coaches or something? I cannot take them seriously if they are doing the same job. If I need a coach to work on my personal life and my thinking process... I would be guided by a coach who is a registered counsellor or registered psychologist, as you shared in a video earlier.
Jasmine Lipska, Jasmine Lipski, Jasmine Lipski Campbell is the definition of a wannabe life coach scammer!

These screenshots of her cussing and acting extremely unprofessional should be referenced on the wiki!
Good idea!
https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska

She already ties her livelihood to her scamming so unfortunately she won’t stop. She’s in too deep.
Agree and all the scams and unethical tit is her whole being now and the last few years. Jasmine Lipska = scammer and a fraud. Once again everyone who talks to her has not researched her and she finally pushes them away. She's ugly inside and rotten, it's her whole character.

Plus, anyone who would come into contact with her would immediately be repelled by how neurotic, rude and mentally ill she is.
Good analysis!

Last edited:
Ahaha is this the same guest she was excited about earlier this week and mentioned she had them on her vision board? 🤣 Womp womp.
Omg good memory! It must be them! Would make sense why Jasmine was so upset lol. Plus it's someone big enough to have their own PR team. Meanwhile Jasmine does all her own admin despite apparently running a successful empire 😂

And good idea to put this in the wiki. Now we have enough material to deter both clients and potential collaborators 😂
Unlike Jasmine, I actually have important work and life stuff to get on with so I will add it once I'm finished for the day 🤪

She definitely has no social skills or business acumen. She reads all this stuff but it seems to go in one ear and out the other. Not really sure what her definition of "doing the inner work" and "integrating" really is because she has the mentality and mindset of a 5 year old and a bratty one at that. Some advice. Maybe get your head out of the books and stars and get yourself out there. Social skills and becoming a good person is learnt by practice, not theory. Can't believe this has to be spelled out 🙄😂

It's actually a miracle how she's got to where she is. I guess that's the benefit of getting popular on the internet, you don't necessarily have to interact with people irl, just behind the safety of a screen. Her parents really messed up with raising this mentally ill rude woman.

Looks like sex goddess Jasmine doesn't seem to be having "the best damn time in the bedroom" as she so loudly proclaims all the time.

I think she must be going through some body dysmorphia as she's gained and lost weight so quickly.

Sounds like her sexuality and sex life is a big insecurity for her. Figures tbh. Someone who overcompensates so much ending up having a crap sex life irl? Shocker.

It seems her sweet✨ king ✨Josh hasn't come to save the day with a "my sweet, you're so perfect and amazing" fake quote made up by Jasmine so instead she's resorting to self soothing on the internet. These people 🤢🙄😂

And she acts like it was such a massive inconvenience as if she actually has real work to do! "I hAd tO cLeAr mY sChEdULe!" This is coming from the lazy ass cow who gets midweek massages and has full day journalling sessions with Josh because she has so much self proclaimed free time, ✨plays with the dimension of time✨ and only works 10 hours a week all by her own admission.

Wouldn't be surprised if the influencer did her due diligence and researched Jasmine and found her tattle! I would run for the hills too!
Y’all… she just called out that she doesn’t orgasm when having sex with Josh 💀 What a backhanded slap to her husband.

She’s basically saying she has sex to only get Josh off and not her. That sounds like giving in to the patriarchy to me 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Y’all… she just called out that she doesn’t orgasm when having sex with Josh 💀 What a backhanded slap to her husband.

She’s basically saying she has sex to only get Josh off and not her. That sounds like giving in to the patriarchy to me 🤔
Lmao tmi, she is probably stressed and too confined and tense about her body in the bedroom to climax. I also wonder if she is asexual? Get vibes from her that she may be on the LGbTQiA+ spectrum.

Ahaha is this the same guest she was excited about earlier this week and mentioned she had them on her vision board? 🤣
Probably an old one? A few weeks ago I saw her vision board that she shared in her stories: Thailand, a family, Europe and her usual quote or picture about money.

Last edited:
Lmao tmi, she is probably stressed and too confined and tense about her body in the bedroom to climax. I also wonder if she is asexual? Get vibes from her that she may be on the LGbTQiA+ spectrum.
Yeah I got asexual vibes from her too. Also, not saying it applies to Jasmine but in general, people who come from religious backgrounds tend to be repressed and as a result, suffer from conditions that render them unable to perform such as vaginismus. Especially if it's their first partner (don't want to get too into it as it's a bit weird but they're real issues women face and you can Google it). Don't mean to get tmi and start speculating, then again she's the one who heavily implied she has a bad sex life sooo...

It really is a missed trick for her tbh and could've been a real good chance to break that stigma and educate girls but of course she would never. This is all about jasmine and her public diary we are all subjected to!

I mentioned before but Hannah Witton is a very good sex educator on YouTube. She is very approachable and breaks down myths and stigmas.

Btw I found it so weird (but predictable) she had to make the Iran situation about herself. Literally none of those things she listed were "breaking the patriarchy", having posts about her periods, bad sex life and twerking against the backdrop of the Iran situation really didn't sit right with me. Narcissism in it's purest form.
I also get closeted LGBTQIA+ spectrum vibes from her too.

Wonder if Jasmine will speak up about this since she’s planning to go to Thailand https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...-centre-attack-targeting-children-2022-10-07/
Hmmm probably not... Might be a bit too "morally complex" for her. Plus unlike the Iran situation as I mentioned, she can't spin dead kids into a teachable point centered around herself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I got asexual vibes from her too. Also, not saying it applies to Jasmine but in general, people who come from religious backgrounds tend to be repressed and as a result, suffer from conditions that render them unable to perform such as vaginismus. Especially if it's their first partner (don't want to get too into it as it's a bit weird but they're real issues women face and you can Google it). Don't mean to get tmi and start speculating, then again she's the one who heavily implied she has a bad sex life sooo...

It really is a missed trick for her tbh and could've been a real good chance to break that stigma and educate girls but of course she would never. This is all about jasmine and her public diary we are all subjected to!

I mentioned before but Hannah Witton is a very good sex educator on YouTube. She is very approachable and breaks down myths and stigmas.

Btw I found it so weird (but predictable) she had to make the Iran situation about herself. Literally none of those things she listed were "breaking the patriarchy", having posts about her periods, bad sex life and twerking against the backdrop of the Iran situation really didn't sit right with me. Narcissism in its purest form.
I was thinking about this too and she didn’t even mention ways to help Iranian women and girls or provide any links/resources to help… except that they should buy/enroll in her master class which is $222!! Might as well enroll in a degree program at a university if you’re gonna spend that much on a mediocre course

No wonder this girl is friendless. Imagine cancelling a hangout with her and instead of talking it out like normal well-adjusted adults, you see that she cusses you out on social media instead 🙃. Slightly off topic, but I think she is really lacking proper socialization. She's never had a large group of friends or been in situations where she's been forced to interact with many different people--and it really shows. She doesn't seem to have a good understanding of what is socially appropriate and what is considered rude or abrasive. I'm sure she's read many books on emotional development but putting that into practice in real life (with people other than your spouse) is a very different situation! I hope she joins more social events or does meet-ups where she can be less isolated. I genuinely think it would help do some much needed maturing.
I just want to call out that when I was a former paid client of Jasmine she would also not show up to calls and not give our group notice when she would cancel. So we would sit in her calls waiting for her at odd times of the day/night since we were all from different time zones. She is also not integral. She wasted our time as well. I would have understood if we weren’t paid clients and she would make it up. But she didn’t and we paid her. Terrible coach. People who are interested in her services, run away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just want to call out that when I was a former paid client of Jasmine she would also not show up to calls and not give our group notice when she would cancel. So we would sit in her calls waiting for her at odd times of the day/night since we were all from different time zones. She is also not integral. She wasted our time as well. I would have understood if we weren’t paid clients and she would make it up. But she didn’t and we paid her. Terrible coach. People who are interested in her services, run away.
Im so sorry that happened to you! Sounds like she's projecting her own faults onto others... So she would miss appointments and never refund you guys? Thats horrible... I also always found it odd that she would do her calls in Bali time, while her clients are forced to get up at odd hours of the night to accommodate her. For her insanely high prices, you would at least expect to be able to call during daytime as a client!

For anyone reading this forum, if you are currently Jasmine's client and she does not provide a service to you yet still charges you, you can contact your bank to cancel the payment. Its illegal to charge for services that were not rendered, and its important to hold people accountable for this kind of behaviour, even if you look up to Jasmine.

Reactions: 8
Lmao I think I know who cancelled on her. Recently Jasmine re-followed Melissa Ambrosini. But she no longer follows her now! 🤣 It’s the lady who wrote “Mastering Your Mean Girl” that Jasmine used to be obsessed over.

Honestly thank you Melissa Ambrosini’s PR team from dodging a bullet in being on Jasmine’s podcast. LFG 👏👏👏 I hope her PR team talks to other people in the industry and blacklists Jasmine’s distasteful cussing and unprofessional meltdown. Also Jasmine yes, she is booked and busy. She also has a child unlike you, you crazy woman. So she is def more mindful in how she uses her time.

Haha @Jellyjam_ when you have a free time, def put her distasteful cussing video on the wiki!

Let’s also get this testimonial too on the wiki to accompany Jasmine’s video being a hypocrite in being integral as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why wasn't I surprised? The people on your gossip forums had long since figured you out, Jasmine Lipski Toxic Scamidiot. She has no morals, she is unethical, her personality and behaviour repels people, she is mentally ill/has a personality disorder (covert/overt narcissist), she is a walking contradiction, hypocrite, etc.

Can totally believe this. You've posted proof of being a former client before so I believe you. She has no discipline (shown in the state of her house, appearance and business) or respect for anyone apart from herself.

She brags about working on her time and on her clock. I've noticed and as @anjreads has mentioned, she always schedules her classes and calls when it suits her, not when it would suit her clients. For example, lots of her masterclasses are 3-5pm Bali time which means European clients have to wake up early for her. Even worse for American clients.

So I'm just updating the wiki and rewatched the video. I didn't see that second bit! She said it's happened quite a lot before and she was meant to do a collab with a couple last year and they also cancelled seemingly for no reason and no prior notice. It's really making me think that these people must've actually done their research, found us and no longer wanted to collab with her. Of course Jasmine wouldn't say that so she's twisting to fit her narrative by saying "no bleeping reason" it just really doesn't make sense on a human level that someone would cancel without mentioning anything at all and simply "forget", let alone happening multiple times to the same person. She is a pathological liar so I can see this whole "being ghosted" sob story being a load of shite.

And GOD the sassy attitude head jutting, the swearing and lumpy eyelids widening is absolutely pissing me off. She needs a good slap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Im so sorry that happened to you! Sounds like she's projecting her own faults onto others... So she would miss appointments and never refund you guys? Thats horrible... I also always found it odd that she would do her calls in Bali time, while her clients are forced to get up at odd hours of the night to accommodate her. For her insanely high prices, you would at least expect to be able to call during daytime as a client!

For anyone reading this forum, if you are currently Jasmine's client and she does not provide a service to you yet still charges you, you can contact your bank to cancel the payment. Its illegal to charge for services that were not rendered, and its important to hold people accountable for this kind of behaviour, even if you look up to Jasmine.
Correct. She would be a no show for multiple calls, not just one. No heads up and no refund whatsoever. And we'd check her socials that she would be actively posting on her stories in her room per usual while waiting for her. She would have the same excuse from the PR team that she's getting mad about in that video. Karma doing it's work. I've also talked to former clients of hers and we were repelled by her retreat program and costs. Once upon a time, we would have gone but she lost a lot of respect from her former clients. Her life calling aka scamming has made her very nasty, isolated and accelerated her stressful aging.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Correct. She would be a no show for multiple calls, not just one. No heads up and no refund whatsoever. And we'd check her socials that she would be actively posting on her stories in her room per usual while waiting for her. She would have the same excuse from the PR team that she's getting mad about in that video. Karma doing it's work. I've also talked to former clients of hers and we were repelled by her retreat program and costs. Once upon a time, we would have gone but she lost a lot of respect from her former clients. Her life calling aka scamming has made her very nasty, isolated and accelerated her stressful aging.
Could you please ask the clients you spoke to to post here? It would be so helpful to build a stronger case against her. They of course don't need to mention their names or when they attended her course or which one they attended. Just to post a proof of receipt/attendance with all identifying information blurred like you did. They don't need to be active on the forum either. Just a quick corroboration/testimonial will do!

Btw if they genuinely enjoyed her course, found it useful and like her. Or they even want to defend her, they are also welcome to leave a post here. Unlike on her page, we enjoy freedom of speech! We're interested in hearing from all sides of the spectrum and from real clients who haven't been bribed by her.

I know former clients may be scared of repercussions but don't worry! Like I mentioned before, as long as you blur all identifying information like the price you paid, name, course, time and date. You'll be fine!

Also, you guys could seriously take legal action if you paid for a service and didn't receive it! That's just out of order and I'm sorry you went through that! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for sharing!!!
I’m so sorry this happened to you and that you wasted so much money :(

I agree you should call your bank and tell them you got scammed out of money! Hopefully they’ll refund you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.