Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading this book called adult children of emotionally immature parents. This passage in particular reminds me of Jasmine. She's so wrapped up in faux self help she doesn't realize she falls into all the exact same patterns. It's sad. She needs real therapy and help.

Also Jasmine and Josh are with her grandparents. Josh is singing his praises saying her family is amazing and so accepting. Such an odd dynamic? I choose to believe that none of her family genuinely know what a horrible racist man he is. They probably take Jasmine's words as gospel

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Reading this book called adult children of emotionally immature parents. This passage in particular reminds me of Jasmine. She's so wrapped up in faux self help she doesn't realize she falls into all the exact same patterns. It's sad. She needs real therapy and help.

Also Jasmine and Josh are with her grandparents. Josh is singing his praises saying her family is amazing and so accepting. Such an odd dynamic? I choose to believe that none of her family genuinely know what a horrible racist man he is. They probably take Jasmine's words as gospel
Josh is outgoing and I think he knows how to be sympathetic when needed in real life. I also choose to believe that they don't know what kind of person they are dealing with behind the facade. I believe her grandparents are not on social media, so how could they know?! In the end, they are fooled. The same goes for what Jasmine does online, I bet they don't know that Jasmine has an unethical business and is scamming people. Or her family close their eyes to it, at least her mother does, after all, she was the one who advised her to do life coaching.

Reactions: 3
Josh is outgoing and I think he knows how to be sympathetic when needed in real life. I also choose to believe that they don't know what kind of person they are dealing with behind the facade. I believe her grandparents are not on social media, so how could they know?! In the end, they are fooled. The same goes for what Jasmine does online, I bet they don't know that Jasmine has an unethical business and is scamming people. Or her family close their eyes to it, at least her mother does, after all, she was the one who advised her to do life coaching.
That's the thing. Most people's idea of a racist person is like a KKK member who screams and threatens to kill anyone of colour. That isn't the case. Most racist people can be kind and loving to people on the outside and hateful and prejudiced in private and to those who share their same views. Definitely met plenty of people like that being from the UK, it's a very British breed of racism. It's covert, not overt like it is in other places. I'm sure Josh is actually a nice, outgoing and friendly guy on the outside, but on the inside he has some fucked up ideals that more recently, he's been more careful not to share so much of.

Speaking of Josh, this post is just so hilarious and carries on the theme of him having no self awareness. Looking down on people being obsessed with social media... Whilst being a social media influencer, posting his distaste for social media... On social media? 🤯🤔 Even more hilarious when his own wife is obsessed with metrics, the algorithm and looks like this on the daily, remember this gem guys? 😂😂😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her polish grandma follows her on social lol. But I don’t think she’s active. She prob sees her cringey reels and backhanded “trauma” comments about her family that Jasmine monetizes off of. If you think about it, Jasmine monetizes off by outrightly mishandling people’s self esteem and mental health through her “coaching”. She makes social media so much worse as a coaching shark.

Also did anyone notice that whenever she talks about her old self that she gets very angry and bitter about being the “nice girl”? As shown via her bitchy reels and long winded captions. It kind of reminds me of virgin dudes on the Internet aka incels who get mad at women who don’t wanna sleep with them. Has that same volcanic angry energy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what will happened next month on september that originally will be Jasmine retreat. How about Kelly the only one that already paid? Will Jasmine refund her money?

• Wow
I wonder what will happened next month on september that originally will be Jasmine retreat. How about Kelly the only one that already paid? Will Jasmine refund her money?
Jasmine refunding money will never happen. This girl is greedy as hell. It also said in her application form that all sales are final. It will still happen. She’s itching to add this to her experience in hosting a retreat. Even if we all know it didn’t go successfully as originally planned.

Unfortunately, as long as one person buys her retreat program, Jasmine will not make a loss at all as it covers the villa, food and activities costs. She’ll still make a significant profit from only one person.

If I was Kelly, I’d make up some medical excuse or emergency to not attend if I was the only one. And when Jasmine refuses to honor a refund, blast all the receipts of careless and greedy Jasmine here in Tattle 👀 Even if Kelly had a legitimate reason of not attending, Jasmine would gaslight tf out of her. Probably saying she has responsibility to still pay the tour guides and villa, etc. and blame Kelly. Even though Jasmine and Josh should eat the costs if that were to happen. I mean don’t they have thriving ~6 figure businesses~, so it’s not too much of a loss to them? 🙄

I wonder if former clients are lurking Tattle and have negative experiences they’d like to share here. Or even just had a shift in unfollowing her because they got tired/outgrown her. As long as they remain silent, Jasmine will keep doing her tit.

• Sick
  • Angry
If I was Kelly, I’d make up some medical excuse or emergency to not attend if I was the only one.
I hope she does end up not going. Tbh if I were Kelly, and even if Jasmine was a normal person who is holding a legit retreat etc. I wouldn't wanna attend a retreat where I was the ONLY attendee. That raises alarm bells, red flags etc. Like, the retreat can't be that great if no one else has signed up, right? And even if nothing else, it can't be very fun to be the ONLY attendee???? Kelly, please do some real critical thinking and decide whether it's really in your best interest to go and get brainwashed by these two lunatics.

Jasmine refunding money will never happen. This girl is greedy as hell. It also said in her application form that all sales are final. It will still happen. She’s itching to add this to her experience in hosting a retreat. Even if we all know it didn’t go successfully as originally planned.
100%. Jasmine never refunds money. Even when it is justified, as evidenced by the etsy reviews about spoiled product back when she used to sell her mother's skincare line. At some point Jasmine posted about one-on-one in coaching retreat, implying that if not enough people joined the Bali retreat, then she would turn the event into a week-long one on one coaching session for that one girl that paid. That would suck for the girl, as I'm assuming the community aspect was a huge selling point of the retreat.

What if this is the Kelly going to Jasmine’s retreat…Would make sense if it’s another coach who would go. Also Jasmine follows her and another coach named Kelly. It would mutually benefit both for the coach coaching coaches scheme 🤣

I did some research on her and apparently she used to be a popular Japan vlogger years ago and recently turned life coach 😂 She seems very bitter in her stories about losing her YouTube fame and spending lots of money on coaches, but has found enlightenment as a coach lol. Make that make sense 🤪

It’s so weird that Jasmine has purchased Kelly Morita’s course and vice versa. Like who’s the teacher and student? Seems like they just parrot the same content against each other while spending loads of money on each other lmao. It really is an echo chamber with these coaches.

Something about this shoutout seems super sus. Like either Kelly is trying to promote her page and get clout from Jasmine. Or Jasmine is trying to legitimize her service by persuading Kelly to give her a shout out. For a fact though, both have bought each other’s courses. So def some bias in this testimony.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
What if this is the Kelly going to Jasmine’s retreat…Would make sense if it’s another coach who would go. Also Jasmine follows her and another coach named Kelly. It would mutually benefit both for the coach coaching coaches scheme 🤣

I did some research on her and apparently she used to be a popular Japan vlogger years ago and recently turned life coach 😂 She seems very bitter in her stories about losing her YouTube fame and spending lots of money on coaches, but has found enlightenment as a coach lol. Make that make sense 🤪

It’s so weird that Jasmine has purchased Kelly Morita’s course and vice versa. Like who’s the teacher and student? Seems like they just parrot the same content against each other while spending loads of money on each other lmao. It really is an echo chamber with these coaches.

Something about this shoutout seems super sus. Like either Kelly is trying to promote her page and get clout from Jasmine. Or Jasmine is trying to legitimize her service by persuading Kelly to give her a shout out. For a fact though, both have bought each other’s courses. So def some bias in this testimony.
That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that! My first thought was, "there must be some sort of deal going on here" coaches are in competition with each other. There's no way these money hungry sharks would simply shout each other out from the kindness of their hearts. Btw is this the Kelly that is going on the retreat?

Jasmine is one crafty so and so. I bet she actually knew this would happen so even if she only had 1 sign up, her prices are ridiculously insane that she will recoup her investment and won't make a loss due to that magic single sale. If anyone else signed up, it would just be an added bonus. The magic number 9 is just a number she pulled out her arse. SerenityPlays research is very interesting. I wonder if they're both in kahoots with each other and scheming this whole scam together?

Plus, she's probably going to style it out and say that this is what she always intended. That Kelly and Emmy are sooo aligned and enlightened and the most amazing girls in the world for coming to her retreat and now they're guaranteed success. She'll also say how you shouldn't be so caught up and fixated by numbers and how it's about quality not quantity. Finally she'll blame the rest of her audience/outsiders passive aggressively calling them time wasters and how they're not committed to growth and investing in themselves.

• Heart
If she ever has a baby, she’s probably going to be one of those moms that constantly shows off their babies on social media/uses them for money. Then, she’ll mostly likely become a parenting coach. I am concerned about what will happen if her baby gets older or the baby posts aren’t getting enough views/engagement.
No Jasmine… no.. I think she actually desperate for kid.. please don’t be a parent 😩😩😩

• Sad
No Jasmine… no.. I think she actually desperate for kid.. please don’t be a parent 😩😩😩
She is too obsessed and romanticizes the idea in having a baby. If she’s interested in having one she might as well follow all stages of child development including when they’re a moody teenager. Jasmine, if you have a kid you have to be perfectly okay with not being a control freak. Can she even do that?

Also the way her and Josh bitched and moaned in having to take care of Angel (former dog) together, definitely shows the cracks of them being able to care for another being together 🚩🚩🚩. They couldn’t even handle and were overwhelmed taking care of a dog. How are they going to take care of a baby? You can’t simply abandon or get rid of them once they’re born.

Yep she's desperate for a baby. If it wasn't for Josh holding back (whether he is actually using logic or is commitment phobic), she would probably want to be pregnant now and follow in her mum's footsteps. She recently posted her vision board and it has pictures of families and a ripped man holding a perfect blonde baby on a beach.
I mean, idk why you would follow parenting and baby accounts unless you were either actively wanting a baby or already a parent.

We've said loads of times but she is so ridiculously immature and despite her insistence, NOT healed. That poor baby will suffer the burden of mummy Jasie's wacko moods and obsession with appearances. Anyway idk why she wants a baby when Josh fills that role already. Plus, you can't simply dump a baby when they get boring/difficult the way they did with Angel.

The vision board she posted was all I needed to know about how unready she is to be a parent. She wants cute blue eyed, blonde haired angels who sleep 8 hours a night and will leave her alone so she can take her nudes and play her make-believe business girlboss games in peace. She most definitely hasn't thought about the prospect of mental or physical issues, issues when the child grows up like bullying etc. Her husband can't provide for himself let alone a family and she's said loads of times they don't even know what country they'll be living in 5 years. Haven't even mentioned the state of the world we live in (and how they contribute to that lol)

Cannot for the life of me understand people in their early 20s who are so desperate to grow up!

Edit: just as I post that, I see she's posted about how cancers play the role of the mother and love caring for others. Girl, we get it! You're broody! Discuss this with your husband!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is too obsessed and romanticizes the idea in having a baby. If she’s interested in having one she might as well follow all stages of child development including when they’re a moody teenager. Jasmine, if you have a kid you have to be perfectly okay with not being a control freak. Can she even do that?

Also the way her and Josh bitched and moaned in having to take care of Angel (former dog) together, definitely shows the cracks of them being able to care for another being together 🚩🚩🚩. They couldn’t even handle and were overwhelmed taking care of a dog. How are they going to take care of a baby? You can’t simply abandon or get rid of them once they’re born.
Her baby, if she can have one, will grow up with two narcissistic parents. Poor child!

She's obsessed with "womb healing" not to mention her issues with her reproductive system that she's referenced as a result of her past ED (emergency doctor visits, rescheduling her work around her cycle). Maybe she has fertility issues? Would explain why she's very overcompensating/gets prickly about her health. She loves to show off how apparently amazingly healthy and spiritual she is.

Reactions: 1
Poor child will become a flat earther and Nazi symphatist and right wing like his/her father. Please don't let this child be born into this family of 2 narcissistic and lying parents 🙏

This video popped up and it reminded me of Jasmine and Jingjing. All the comments are just saying how sad and shallow this is lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.