Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasmine writing her own thank you dms? It really couldn't be a coincidence that all three people who dmed her to thank her for the aligned authentically (AA) masterclass use the same emojis, the same writing style and even the same words (jasmine loves using the f-word these days). Even the emojis are used in the same order, if you look under Jasmine's recent posts she loves using the three star emoji before a start of the sentence. Also, if this was a genuine thank you note, most people wouldn't have to fake it by adding emojis. As opposed to a genuine comment of her liberated masterclass which looks like it's unfortunately written by a real patron.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why on earth does she use masterclass? I always find it so deceptive when people who are not experts or do not have university-level (MSc) knowledge start talking about a masterclass.

Now I am also responding to Jellyjam's comment on page 12. I do not doubt that she has doctored/edited it. Well, Jasmime, these people here on the forum will not stop warning others of your deceitful scams. If that is what you are aiming for with those posts. Your aim is also to deceive girls into buying your stuff with those doctored posts. Nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok, all the best to Kelly in her future chapter.
I can smell jealousy and competition from Jasmine.

I have known cases of women that have children from previous relationships/marriages then they find someone and want to start anew have more children with this new man try month in, month out nothing happens and then they got pregnant at 45+.

I know the last paragraph is irrelevant and I could say way more things but since we know Jasmine reads this I just want to show her that there’s no need to be jealous and feel the need to compete with others, she will have her children ideally when the right time comes.
I wrote this but if Jasmine gets pregnant now I can see very well where this is going.

According to Jasmine her father speaks Chinese Mandarin fluently and he won a scholarship at university to study in China and that’s how he met Jingjing and she got pregnant and had her in Australia, she also said that her mother chose the name Jasmine because she didn’t know much English at the time and was not very familiar with Western names but she liked Jasmine from Aladin so that was the name she chose.
She also lived in China till age of 4 and dad did not feel it was necessary to focus on Polish but thought them a little.

I can’t speak for all the Polish parents living outside of Poland but from what I see when both parents are Polish it’s VERY important for them to raise their children speaking Polish to the best of their ability when they mix with other nationalities it can be “complicated

As I mentioned before I was once fostered by Polish Jews at one point and I did want to learn the language but sadly there were not many resources available to me at the time as time passed they started to appear and I did make efforts to learn and took Polish lessons during covid, I am nowhere near fluent fluent like C1-C2 level but I tried and will continue.

JellyJam is right about European American people and there are lots of American people in general leaving the USA and a lot of those people are not even going back to the country of their ancestors I see for example British+Irish+German or Native American, African American and so on moving to cheap parts of Portugal, Spain, Czechia, Poland and so on for different reasons could be affordable/ economic life while working remotely from a US company, mental health, better environment (no violence, guns) or better acceptance for their skin colour.
I vaguely remember Jasmine saying that her dad more into Chinese culture and the family as a whole embraced it more but I wasn’t entirely sure. Thank you all for clarifying!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jasmine writing her own thank you dms? It really couldn't be a coincidence that all three people who dmed her to thank her for the aligned authentically (AA) masterclass use the same emojis, the same writing style and even the same words (jasmine loves using the f-word these days). Even the emojis are used in the same order, if you look under Jasmine's recent posts she loves using the three star emoji before a start of the sentence. Also, if this was a genuine thank you note, most people wouldn't have to fake it by adding emojis. As opposed to a genuine comment of her liberated masterclass which looks like it's unfortunately written by a real patron.
Just a reminder for newer readers, when Anna's analysis called her out. Jasmine and Josh went so far as to make fake fan accounts for Jasmine. These accounts only had about 3-5 bot followers at the time with Jasmine and Josh immediately liking and following them all and saying thank you for the support. Since then, those accounts have been completely inactive.
At the time, there was also a couple of accounts that were calling Jasmine out as a scammer and would come up in her tagged posts. With the influx of "fan account" posts, her tagged posts were no longer exposing posts, but fan pictures instead.

This woman is deranged and has a track record for fabricating and manipulating reviews, comments and engagement to sensationalise her scams. She also crops and cherry picks certain critical comments to make them seem like troll hate comments in order to paint herself as the victim. One of these times she weaponised the name of a woman who committed suicide. Jasmine is a liar and downright disgusting person.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just a reminder for newer readers, when Anna's analysis called her out. Jasmine and Josh went so far as to make fake fan accounts for Jasmine. These accounts only had about 3-5 bot followers at the time with Jasmine and Josh immediately liking and following them all and saying thank you for the support. Since then, those accounts have been completely inactive.
At the time, there was also a couple of accounts that were calling Jasmine out as a scammer and would come up in her tagged posts. With the influx of "fan account" posts, her tagged posts were no longer exposing posts, but fan pictures instead.

This woman is deranged and has a track record for fabricating and manipulating reviews, comments and engagement to sensationalise her scams. She also crops and cherry picks certain critical comments to make them seem like troll hate comments in order to paint herself as the victim. One of these times she weaponised the name of a woman who committed suicide. Jasmine is a liar and downright disgusting person.
I learned more about Anna’s analysis and the coaches video after reading some reviews of Jasmine’s books, I did not know much of Anna at the time.
I was not aware of those fan accounts, bots and things but thanks.
Does she honestly think she can fool everyone?????

I am very curious about what drives her to do these things. I think she's very money hungry and she knows she doesn't have a squeaky clean image because of our Jasmine Lipska threads, Jasmine Lipska Tattle wiki and people calling her out on social media. So to do some damage control she is using bots and creating fake accounts to persuade people to buy from her. Who wants to live such a dishonest life scamming, manipulating, etc.? That's nothing to look up to or feel sorry for. Unless you want to scam women out of their money like Jasmine does.

Reactions: 5
I think this is the first time she admitted she had bulimia. She also has finally admitted to chin and lip filler (as we all suspected) in addition to her previous admission of masseter botox.
Damn Jasmine really was messed up. That poor girl. She's still a poor little messed up girl, just in a different way now. How could her seemingly loving family let their child suffer in silence in this way?
The more I read that caption, I seriously do not think this line of work (very superficial, good looks=numbers) is suitable for someone like her.

I think this needs to be said.
You can be a victim of eating disorder, you can be in recovery and doing the work in this aspect. You can still be a scamming piece of tit. They're not mutually exclusive!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think this is the first time she admitted she had bulimia. She also has finally admitted to chin and lip filler (as we all suspected) in addition to her previous admission of masseter botox.
Damn Jasmine really was messed up. That poor girl. She's still a poor little messed up girl, just in a different way now. How could her seemingly loving family let their child suffer in silence in this way?
The more I read that caption, I seriously do not think this line of work (very superficial, good looks=numbers) is suitable for someone like her.

You can be a victim of eating disorder, you can be in recovery and doing the work in this aspect. You can still be a scamming piece of tit. They're not mutually exclusive!
Omg wtf as a teenager? That's insane. Cant believe her parents enabled her to get fillers as a teenager while they knew she was suffering from an eating disorder. Bad parenting. Did they also give her money to get fillers as a teenager? This makes so much sense why Jasmine has targeted teenage girls with her programs and scammed them out of their money. Jasmine Lipska knows damn well how vulnerable and naive teenage girls can be, so she preys on them for their money. How evil can you be to target content to these girls...It's just this endless loop of craziness. She really is a scamming POS to target this sales messaging to people struggling with eating disorders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
God, is she STILL advertising her dumb cult meeting!?!?!? "one of the last remaining spaces" my ass - on her website, only one of the rooms is sold out and that's the single room. So there are still 8 remaining spaces lmao. She has garnered NO interest in the past 3 months. How is she not hanging her head in shame and deleting every last bit of existence of this failure already????

Attachments

• Haha
I am very curious about what drives her to do these things. I think she's very money hungry and she knows she doesn't have a squeaky clean image because of our Jasmine Lipska threads, Jasmine Lipska Tattle wiki and people calling her out on social media. So to do some damage control she is using bots and creating fake accounts to persuade people to buy from her. Who wants to live such a dishonest life scamming, manipulating, etc.? That's nothing to look up to or feel sorry for. Unless you want to scam women out of their money like Jasmine does.

Yas, money hungry.

In one of her older videos she said she was taking laxative pills. That's bulimia.

Jasmine you do this because you are money hungry (A derogatory term for an individual who values money so much that he or she will overstep ethical boundaries to obtain it).

God, is she STILL advertising her dumb cult meeting!?!?!? "one of the last remaining spaces" my ass - on her website, only one of the rooms is sold out and that's the single room. So there are still 8 remaining spaces lmao. She has garnered NO interest in the past 3 months. How is she not hanging her head in shame and deleting every last bit of existence of this failure already????
Ah, she reminds me of Meghan Markle.
I did feel sorry for Meghan for a long time until that podcast.
I am not saying the things that happened to her are not true but either way I can’t prove Kate went through things as well and some maybe worse but she took this life on a stride and handled beautifully all Meghan ever does is complain and play the victim come on a light brown coloured mixed race girl with a privileged upbringing married a prince and everything!!!!!
I know this is not really the theme of the thread but I see a few similarities between Jasmine and Meghan with the privilege, victim mentality and the lies.

Screenshot

Hahaha, she is so predictable, I knew she would react. Of course she tries to justify what she's doing and she can't admit she's doing anything wrong: manipulating, deceiving, scamming etc. In Anna's analysis video, she said she is not a scammer. That, my friends, is what scammers are all about (they lie a lot), of course she doesn't want to admit it. Once again she is living a dishonest life.

Thanks for letting us know you're reading along here Jasmine!

Last edited:
  • Heart
This picture cracked me up it's so random 😂

When you're about to meet up with your sneaky link but your codependent wife wants to play another boring ass board game

When you wanna go on a lads holiday but your wife wants to tag along because she's got no friends

When you got no new clients so you have to ask your wife for allowance

When your wife forces you to film her doing yet another stiff dance to backstreet boys/Disney songs because she's emotionally stunted and wants to pretend she's cool and fun

When you're going to support your wife's retreat to meet new single ladies but the retreat is a flop and there's no hot girls there
Screenshot_20220822-152558.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder...
Maybe she has more people but doesn't update it 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder...
Maybe she has more people but doesn't update it 🤔
Lol that's not Jasmine's style. She is incredibly braggadocious. She would shout it from the roof tops if she had another sign up. Think about her courses. Whenever another girl "signs up", she always says how happy she is to "welcome another queen" and will even name them. When Kelly signed up, she was so happy (although idk why she didn't say anything about Emmy?)
Also the wording she used is very cheeky. "Last remaining spots" yeah. 7/9 spots still empty.

She's a business so she's trying to sensationalise her product. Look at this post about her newest masterclass. It seems she's not happy with the amount of people that signed up so she's "opening doors again" even though the program already started, she's pretending it's a last chance amazing opportunity and don't miss out! Surely a thriving business wouldn't need to reopen sign ups if they had enough to begin with? 🤔

I think her dad's side might be originally from Poland but born and raised in Australia. Therefore, not in touch with Polish culture. Similar to Americans who have European roots. None of them speak the respective languages or are in touch with the culture but can trace their ancestry and lineage back and claim it that way.
In comparison, Jingjing was born and raised in China and moved to Australia as an adult therefore, Chinese culture is much more at the forefront of Jasmines upbringing. Not to mention living with her grandparents which is even more Chinese influence. It really is very sad that she's actively removing such a beautiful side of her identity to appease her racist, fully Caucasian husband. I've mentioned before but an example of a mixed race couple who fully embrace each other's cultures is Jenn Im, her husband Ben and their new baby.

On another note, really hoping this image is doctored/edited. Really hate to believe so many girls are signing up for this shite 😔😭

Also, thanks Josh for providing this gem! 😂😂
Look at this post for example. She's screenshot her email showing apparently how many people have signed up to her newest course. Look also at this post from her old course femme activation. She literally went so far as to name the girls who have joined. This is all to prove to everyone that she isn't a flop.

Attachments

Last edited:
Lol that's not Jasmine's style. She is incredibly braggadocious. She would shout it from the roof tops if she had another sign up. Think about her courses. Whenever another girl "signs up", she always says how happy she is to "welcome another queen" and will even name them. When Kelly signed up, she was so happy (although idk why she didn't say anything about Emmy?)
Also the wording she used is very cheeky. "Last remaining spots" yeah. 7/9 spots still empty.

She's a business so she's trying to sensationalise her product. Look at this post about her newest masterclass. It seems she's not happy with the amount of people that signed up so she's "opening doors again" even though the program already started, she's pretending it's a last chance amazing opportunity and don't miss out! Surely a thriving business wouldn't need to reopen sign ups if they had enough to begin with? 🤔

Look at this post for example. She's screenshot her email showing apparently how many people have signed up to her newest course. Look also at this post from her old course femme activation. She literally went so far as to name the girls who have joined. This is all to prove to everyone that she isn't a flop.
“be authentic” and learn to say words like p*ssy, sh*t, f*ck and so on yeah yeah!

Reactions: 1
Just noticed Jasmine unfollowed the people she knows in real life. Aka Jade, her polish cousin, Josh’s mum and even Jing Jing! And she followed her back up account ‘Jaslipska’ lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Just noticed Jasmine unfollowed the people she knows in real life. Aka Jade, her polish cousin, Josh’s mum and even Jing Jing! And she followed her back up account ‘Jaslipska’ lol
I find that so weird, her account is so sterile. She has no connections with friends or family except for Josh. It's pathetic.

Probably giving them the "virtual cold shoulder/virtual silent treatment". I'm surprised she hasn't made a jasmine.campbell IG account to match her husbands?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.