Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a reminder that not everything you see on social media is real...If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Photoshop and retouching is rampant on social media.

As you can see the photographer bumped up the volume in Jasmine's hair to look less flat than her natural state. Even the photographer thought her hair is limp and lifeless...smh

View attachment 1469144View attachment 1469145

View attachment 1469151
I agree with people saying the hair color accentuates her bald spot and makes her look older. Maybe she thinks it looks good because her bald spot is light colored and it may blend with the gray highlights? The older Jasmine gets, the more she tries to hide her asian features. Which is a shame, wonder if there's some self hating racism going on. Also whoever brought this up is so right. Jasmine has aged tremendously looks wise whereas Josh looks relatively the same. It's obvious that Jasmine's scam life and workaholism is catching up and aging her.

Anyways not trying to comment too much on how she looks, but her bio just screams snake oil salesman. She still hasn't let go of claiming to be specialized in "subconscious mastery" and "inner child healing" :sick: I hope women and young girls don't fall for this and pay her... She has no scientific background, education or ethics to be doing this.

View attachment 1469182
You know what she looks like in that screenshot of her insta story? It looks like she used those apps that add an "old" filter 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I've been thinking recently about how much they brag about having "free time" and being able to cancel and postpone with no issues. I'm thinking that's not really anything to brag about? It shows that there's not much going on with your businesses and you have too much free time! A real business owner is constantly working on real things (not overworking let me add!) With both of them, it feels like they just make pretend work in order to make it look like they're busier than they are (photoshoots, changing Instagram theme for the 472747 time) plus they're always just at the beach or gym constantly.

The six figure empire hasn't been mentioned for about a year now. I think when she first made the transition to life coach, business was probably booming like she bragged. She still had residual fans from YouTube who watched her videos, bought her products on Etsy, took part in her silly courses and genuinely engaged with her. Things have really dwindled and died and probably 2-5% of her former fans are left, being replaced by life coach wackos who sure as hell won't buy her stuff because they see her as competition (dog eat dog world out in Bali)

I know we don't see everything they post but looking at the timings, they really don't have many coaching calls. Jasmine doesn't even get sponsorships anymore (I think that's due to our presence tbh LOL), her YouTube channel brings in peanuts and no more Etsy store. I think the pair of them are living off the odd call/sign up Jasmine as well as her savings from her YouTube days because Josh sure as hell doesn't have any.

We've already said before but Bali is so cheap so doing that is okay for now but it means they cannot move anywhere else because they won't be able to afford anything. I don't think Jasmine loves Bali "because her soul is connected" and all that crap, sure she likes it but I think it's because she's trapped and has no choice but to like it.

Also something popped into my head. when her family came from Australia, she said they bought her a new recording microphone. Sure it could've been a gift but why couldn't she buy it? What if she doesn't have the money to afford one?

Here's a reminder that not everything you see on social media is real...If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Photoshop and retouching is rampant on social media.

As you can see the photographer bumped up the volume in Jasmine's hair to look less flat than her natural state. Even the photographer thought her hair is limp and lifeless...smh

View attachment 1469144View attachment 1469145

View attachment 1469151
I agree with people saying the hair color accentuates her bald spot and makes her look older. Maybe she thinks it looks good because her bald spot is light colored and it may blend with the gray highlights? The older Jasmine gets, the more she tries to hide her asian features. Which is a shame, wonder if there's some self hating racism going on. Also whoever brought this up is so right. Jasmine has aged tremendously looks wise whereas Josh looks relatively the same. It's obvious that Jasmine's scam life and workaholism is catching up and aging her.

Anyways not trying to comment too much on how she looks, but her bio just screams snake oil salesman. She still hasn't let go of claiming to be specialized in "subconscious mastery" and "inner child healing" :sick: I hope women and young girls don't fall for this and pay her... She has no scientific background, education or ethics to be doing this.

View attachment 1469182
She looks Mongolian in those pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been thinking recently about how much they brag about having "free time" and being able to cancel and postpone with no issues. I'm thinking that's not really anything to brag about? It shows that there's not much going on with your businesses and you have too much free time! A real business owner is constantly working on real things (not overworking let me add!) With both of them, it feels like they just make pretend work in order to make it look like they're busier than they are (photoshoots, changing Instagram theme for the 472747 time) plus they're always just at the beach or gym constantly.

The six figure empire hasn't been mentioned for about a year now. I think when she first made the transition to life coach, business was probably booming like she bragged. She still had residual fans from YouTube who watched her videos, bought her products on Etsy, took part in her silly courses and genuinely engaged with her. Things have really dwindled and died and probably 2-5% of her former fans are left, being replaced by life coach wackos who sure as hell won't buy her stuff because they see her as competition (dog eat dog world out in Bali)

I know we don't see everything they post but looking at the timings, they really don't have many coaching calls. Jasmine doesn't even get sponsorships anymore (I think that's due to our presence tbh LOL), her YouTube channel brings in peanuts and no more Etsy store. I think the pair of them are living off the odd call/sign up Jasmine as well as her savings from her YouTube days because Josh sure as hell doesn't have any.

We've already said before but Bali is so cheap so doing that is okay for now but it means they cannot move anywhere else because they won't be able to afford anything. I don't think Jasmine loves Bali "because her soul is connected" and all that crap, sure she likes it but I think it's because she's trapped and has no choice but to like it.

Also something popped into my head. when her family came from Australia, she said they bought her a new recording microphone. Sure it could've been a gift but why couldn't she buy it? What if she doesn't have the money to afford one?

She looks Mongolian in those pictures
Related to her family visiting her in Bali, surprised they didn’t have an official wedding ceremony. Wasn’t that her plan to do once they were able to be reunited?

I think Jasmine low key doesn’t want to have one because she wouldn’t have friends outside her sis and maybe cousins be her bridesmaids. But idk her relationship with her cousins may be estranged because I never see them engaging or liking her posts lol

I really hope that’s the case that business has died. And she’ll stop messing and profiting off scamming women with this “subconscious mastery” and “inner child healing” bullshit

Lmao Jasmine probably had a rude awakening that she’s not as wealthy as she thinks she is. Remember when she was bragging how she will own property in Bali? What happened to that 👀 Did she get denied? I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh has terrible credit history and they got denied on a loan or something.

I don’t believe her “soul is connected to Bali” crap to be fully true either. I do think that Jasmine and Josh wouldn’t be able to fund their lifestyle in Australia. And their money would quickly be eaten up. The only way I can see them continuing their lifestyle is if they moved in with Jasmine’s family.

Remember Jasmine used to cook at home a lot? She eats out every day in Bali, can’t imagine her doing that back in Australia $$$. Also in Bali she can hire a maid for cheap to clean that’s probably part of the villa rental price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Had to double post to remind people Jasmine doesn't live in paradise...no wonder Jasmine has aged progressively. She's probably stressed tf out of living with snakes in her villa, stray dogs biting her, etc....and having sleepless nights tossing in bed from the Bali heat. Imagine if you went to her retreat and you find various snakes (Jasmine, Josh and this python). Notice how Jasmine never posts the reality of what living in Bali is ACTUALLY like. 😂

snake.png
snake2.png

Last edited:
I think her weight loss also aged her face a lot. I really really hope that she did it in a healthy way. I'm kind of skeptical though, as her hair is much thinner now whereas when she was heavier it looked quite lush. Also, she acts so odd in Josh's stories. He is very natural in front of the camera & banters very easily, but when he turns the camera over to Jasmine she just smiles and stares blankly into the camera, never contributing anything... its honestly a little unnerving to watch.

Also, I totally agree with whoever said she has not mentioned her "six figure business" in a long time. Maybe thats why she's held off on having kids. Financial instability is 1000% worse with children. Either way, I feel bad for her future kids. I feel like Jasmine would be constantly guilt tripping them and manipulating them with her covert narcissist tendencies.

Last edited:
Lol seems like someone got on her wrong side by saying her content is tit. Now she's harping on about how "not all content is made for you, practice discernment" yeah Jas... Your content isn't made for anyone but your own self soothing needs 😂

And this video... Oh my god she genuinely looks like a robot trying to have fun. She's "dancing" and moving her arms but her face is literally 😐
Creepy af

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol seems like someone got on her wrong side by saying her content is tit. Now she's harping on about how "not all content is made for you, practice discernment" yeah Jas... Your content isn't made for anyone but your own self soothing needs 😂

And this video... Oh my god she genuinely looks like a robot trying to have fun. She's "dancing" and moving her arms but her face is literally 😐
Creepy af
She looks high in that video 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
Had to double post to remind people Jasmine doesn't live in paradise...no wonder Jasmine has aged progressively. She's probably stressed tf out of living with snakes in her villa, stray dogs biting her, etc....and having sleepless nights tossing in bed from the Bali heat. Imagine if you went to her retreat and you find various snakes (Jasmine, Josh and this python). Notice how Jasmine never posts the reality of what living in Bali is ACTUALLY like. 😂

View attachment 1471446View attachment 1471447
Blimey extremely heavily filtered pictures 🤮

Omg that video is pure cringe!! She’ll be perfect for the next Terminator movie. Oh btw, I showed my friend a photo of Jasmine today and asked her to guess her age. She said 39 within a second of seeing her photo. I think this speaks volumes as my friend has no idea who she is. When I told her that she’s actually 24 she was like “she must have had a tough life”. Hell yeah she has, racking her brains out every day to sell snake oil whilst at the same time living in a snake infested villa 🐍

Creepy af

• Haha
  • Wow
Unsure if this is old news but Jas scrubbed all traces of Angel from her Instagram 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
No surprises that after countless plugging, there are STILL remaining places of her failing retreat 😂 i dont think I’ve ever seen a more unpopular retreat than hers. She previously stated the retreat is on application basis and you had to fill in a google form before payment link is sent from her. I had a quick look and now she just take you straight to the payment page LOL. How desperate she is for the money! But I do not feel sorry for the crackhead that bought her retreat 😂 I’m actually looking forward how will it turn out!

Attachments

• Haha
She previously stated the retreat is on application basis and you had to fill in a google form before payment link is sent from her. I had a quick look and now she just take you straight to the payment page LOL. How desperate she is for the money!
She must be panicking as to how she will afford food and rent next month 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
She must be panicking as to how she will afford food and rent next month 😂 😂 😂 😂
100%! She's going to incur some serious losses from this and it's going to come from her pocket. Was she seriously that arrogant that she didn't prepare for the chance that spaces won't be filled??

I remember in that sob story post she said she expected it to sell out within a day! God this woman is beyond delusional. How can you run a business with that sort of ridiculous mindset?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember in that sob story post she said she expected it to sell out within a day! God this woman is beyond delusional. How can you run a business with that sort of ridiculous mindset?
Wow her arrogance is sickening.

She is sick for this. She hasn't even healed her own ED and now she's trying to prey on those who have ED's.
"There are people out there (such as Coaches like myself) who can support you"

duck off Jasmine with your coach plugging, always trying to make a quick buck you horrible woman. If you have an ED, go to a doctor!! Not a coach shark!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
:sick: Disgusting little scammer. You are a disgrace to your grandparents who were doctors. How about: know that there are doctors and psychologists out there who can help you if you have problems with emotional eating and eating disorders. 😠

Is Scamwatch the only agency where you can report her or are there more agencies?

Google:
Jasmine Lipska scammer
Jasmine Lipska narcissist
Jasmine Lipska eating disorder
Jasmine Lipska bulimia
Jasmine Lipska bulimia nervosa
Jasmine Lipska scam coach

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is sick for this. She hasn't even healed her own ED and now she's trying to prey on those who have ED's.
"There are people out there (such as Coaches like myself) who can support you"

duck off Jasmine with your coach plugging, always trying to make a quick buck you horrible woman. If you have an ED, go to a doctor!! Not a coach shark!!!
Let’s also put this on the wiki as a warning that she preys on people who have ED’s to pay her for her uneducated, unscientific background.

• Heart
LMAOOOO just found this whole other section of Josh's website. This idiot fancies himself as a ✨creative director✨ his writing style is absolutely insufferable and the testimonials at the end are either fake or he had a gun to the writers head. He really thinks he's a Kanye West artistic genius. Surprised Josh isn't brown the way he's so far up his own arse.

Also the people he has listed "working for him" how does that work? Are they freelance, are they on his books, does he pay them?

Only saving grace here is that businesses don't seem to pay him any attention. Hopefully because they've done their research and read these posts. Remember the ✨Jas and Josh 💩✨ power couple brand that they tried to push and quietly shut down? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
LMAOOOO just found this whole other section of Josh's website. This idiot fancies himself as a ✨creative director✨ his writing style is absolutely insufferable and the testimonials at the end are either fake or he had a gun to the writers head. He really thinks he's a Kanye West artistic genius. Surprised Josh isn't brown the way he's so far up his own arse.

Hahaha, wtf! Jasmine and Joshua were destined to be together, they are both delusional as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.