Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to how Jasmine wants to have a child, I assume someone already mentioned this but I’m sure the kid will be isolated from society. I’m sure both Jasmine and Josh don’t believe in public school and will try to homeschool the kid with the limited knowledge they have. The kid will either end up becoming like them or will have resentment if he/she discovers kids actually interact with one another and will try to move out and never see them again. Anyways, I hope they won’t have a kid anytime soon especially with their maturity and their crazy views.

Reactions: 4
Lol this is so funny to me. She acts like a bad witch talking about how she's sooo unapologetic and her life has improved due to supposedly not caring yet when she got brave and started spouting her frankly crappy opinions, she always censored the words as if Lord Voldemort would appear if God forbid she said "v@ccine!". Wow Jas, you and your husband are such a purveyors of free speech yet you're scared of a little word and the algorithm blocking you! 😂

People have unfollowed them in droves and continue to so they've since stopped talking about vaccines and the world order. Even when Jasmine did, she would only hint at her "opinion". I put that in quotation marks because she has never been forthright in her opinions because she doesn't have any. At the very least Josh was clear that he's an absolute nutjob and proud of it. Weirdly respected his bravery whereas she just follows her idiot husband's words like gospel and has no spine. I do not respect people who are sheep. She's just another IG influencer braindead idiot who thinks she's a visionary and sticks her head up a new Coaches arse every week hoping she'll finally absorb a new idea like osmosis.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why doesn't she do the same and travel with friends as well? Yes Jasmine, we remember the solo trip you took when you isolated yourself and had depression. It's kind of sad she doesn't have a core group of girlfriends to travel with and have girls trips.

dlkjfsg.png

• Haha
Jasmine Lipska thinks she's secretly a psychologist (which she's not) and Josh Campbell thinks he's a big boss... Anyone can copy bits and pieces off the internet. So lame.
Psychologists and doctors have to go through years of training and have a code of ethics, and if they violate that code they can get fired, lose their license, etc. Therefore, it is always better to go to professionals who have been in the business for years, have a scientific background in the field and are regulated, such as psychologists and doctors.
It is even possible to have a mentor without paying. Don’t pay Jasmine and Josh. Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell are exploiting the unregulated life coaching mess... without regulation, this industry gives free rein to scammers, ridiculous... Jasmine and Josh are the lowest of the low for taking advantage of the weak, the gullible and the ignorant ones... I hope karma will bite Jasmine and Josh in the ass.

Can this be added to the wiki @Jellyjam_ , thank you.
Can you still add it @Jellyjam_ ? Can it have a prominent place please. Thank you.

There were more users asking for things to be added to the wiki. @Helen or @Yel can you give me access to edit on this wiki page: https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska

Thank you :)

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she do the same and travel with friends as well? Yes Jasmine, we remember the solo trip you took when you isolated yourself and had depression. It's kind of sad she doesn't have a core group of girlfriends to travel with and have girls trips.

View attachment 1511231
It's very very sad. Imagine living somewhere for 2.5 years and not made a single friend... At that point, that's a conscious choice. Plus if she did have friends, she could very easily go on a girls trip with them. Gonna assume her "friends" are fellow coaches and since they don't "play in the normal dimension of time" aka don't have real jobs, they can go jet setting whenever. Solo traveling is amazing btw, just find it weird why she never goes anywhere with anyone else.

Also very much doubt Joshie will stay loyal during this trip away 😂😂 I wonder how much allowance mummy Jasie gave for his school trip?
Can you still add it @Jellyjam_ ? Can it have a prominent place please. Thank you.

There were more users asking for things to be added to the wiki. @Helen or @Yel can you give me access to edit on this wiki page: https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska

Thank you :)
So sorry will get it done asap! I've been embodying Jasmine by being so lazy with the wiki! Will ask the mods so that others can have access too

Also very much doubt Joshie will stay loyal during this trip away 😂😂 I wonder how much allowance mummy Jasie gave for his school trip?
Haha. How sad it is to be married to someone who has an unstable and questionable background, she fell for him mainly because of his looks and then also adopted his idiotic views. He does not have a stable income, well to be honest she also has an unstable income, that is just a fact of life when you are working for yourself. Jasmine always has to beg and scam to live the so-called dream life. I wouldn't call that a dream relationship or dream life or whatever she calls it. Her purpose in life is to scam. She calls herself qualified when she has no credible qualifications to advise others. Josh calls himself anything while his work experience is minimal and irrelevant and not at all qualified to advise others for money. These charlatans should not be giving health and psychological advice without a scientific degree. And don't forget that they are trying to sell themselves as relationship experts, lol. Jasmine had no experience in a romantic relationship until 2 years ago. She is a loner and if Josh didn't keep her company in Bali, she would have a sad life in Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha. How sad it is to be married to someone who has an unstable and questionable background, she fell for him mainly because of his looks and then also adopted his idiotic views. He does not have a stable income, well to be honest she also has an unstable income, that is just a fact of life when you are working for yourself. Jasmine always has to beg and scam to live the so-called dream life. I wouldn't call that a dream relationship or dream life or whatever she calls it. Her purpose in life is to scam. She calls herself qualified when she has no credible qualifications to advise others. Josh calls himself anything while his work experience is minimal and irrelevant and not at all qualified to advise others for money. These charlatans should not be giving health and psychological advice without a scientific degree. And don't forget that they are trying to sell themselves as relationship experts, lol. Jasmine had no experience in a romantic relationship until 2 years ago. She is a loner and if Josh didn't keep her company in Bali, she would have a sad life in Bali.
She thinks we all envy her life lololol there's nothing I envy about it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1511231
She didn’t go “all around Asia” by herself she went to South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines a layover in India and I think that’s about it.

Depending on each end Asia can start from a certain part of Istanbul, Turkey.
It can start after the Ural mountains, after Chelyabinsk region in the Russian Federation.
It can also start after Yemen.

I don’t recall Jasmine ever saying she went Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and to name more and I honestly don’t think she’s ever been to those places, Jasmine only went to specific places in Asia that are already full of tourists.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t go “all around Asia” by herself she went to South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines a layover in India and I think that’s about it.

Depending on each end Asia can start from a certain part of Istanbul, Turkey.
It can start after the Ural mountains, after Chelyabinsk region in the Russian Federation.
It can also start after Yemen.

I don’t recall Jasmine ever saying she went Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and to name more and I honestly don’t think she’s ever been to those places, Jasmine only went to specific places in Asia that are already full of tourists.
She actually sticks to a very limited comfort zone. Given her European heritage, she's barely even been anywhere in Europe! Don't think she's even been to NZ even though it's only a 3 hour flight away from Ausralia. Neither has she been to the Americas or Africa. Considering she says she loves travelling, the number of places she's been to is a disgrace.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I always detect mildly racist undertones when she talks about her travels and where she wants to live in the future. She never says she wants to travel the world, only to "Europe and Asia" um what about Africa? The Americas? South Asia? We all know by Asia, she means Japan, Korea and China etc.

I absolutely love travel and as long as it's safe, there isn't anywhere I don't want to go. I really think she has a closed mindset. Shown by how she only wants "like minded" girls in her community and only interacts with white and east Asian women

Ofc her son Josh is a big influence on her self hatred too

She thinks we all envy her life lololol there's nothing I envy about it at all.
She’s always touting her flexibility to travel whenever she wants when she’s trying to convince her clients she lives a “blissful” life. I call bullshit on this. Girl hasn’t even travelled beyond Bali for a long ass time. I know people who have non digital nomad jobs who have travelled more than her 🤔 So what’s going on here? Either she can’t afford frequent plane tickets to travel or she’s so tied down to her work she doesn’t have the free time to book a trip. Sounds pretty miserable to me.

Also anyone think that Josh loves it when Jasmine assigns him dumb tasks like to look for their next villa or vacation spot because it gives him permission to use her money to fund the trip? 🤣🤣🤣 I swear Josh riding on Jasmine’s coattails is hilarious. She is so blind to him taking advantage. He is such a sugar baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually sticks to a very limited comfort zone. Given her European heritage, she's barely even been anywhere in Europe! Don't think she's even been to NZ even though it's only a 3 hour flight away from Ausralia. Neither has she been to the Americas or Africa. Considering she says she loves travelling, the number of places she's been to is a disgrace.
She had a layover in Amsterdam where apparently an immigration officer was rude to her (I can’t dispute her claim but I am not surprised to be honest) and she said that she prayed for this man and then he got better went to Poland and the places she went to are if I can remember correctly: Warsaw, Kraków, Gdynia or Gdańsk and maybe Wracław which are nice places but again they are full of tourists and in my opinion there are other nice cities in Poland to go to.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying that the number of places she’s been to is a disgrace but at this time there’s not been much variety she only seems to travel in Bali and not even all of Indonesia.

Such an idiot. The reason you haven't seen your family is entirely your doing so don't go fake crying to social media. Your grandparents won't see your pity post so you're only doing it for attention.

Literally EVERYONE I know, old, young, scared, adventurous have all travelled and been abroad more times this year than this so called "free spirit". People have reunited with family 4-5 times now but due to her selfishness, she refused to budge and see them. Doubt she'll return to Australia again the way she acts. Also find it weird how Josh's family aren't on their radar. Idc what they say, I don't think they're close tbh.

This clown isn't living a blissful life, she's a prisoner of her own creation. Nothing to feel jealous or envious about

Also need to stop with the jaw filler babe x

Attachments

• Angry
Just found out that Jasie deleted the 2 or 3 stories about Kelly being the first one to join on her “Retreat” highlight. It used the be there <2 weeks ago lmao. Wondering if Kelly is still going🫢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I always found it interesting that Jasmine hasn’t traveled to Europe much despite being half Polish. I understand that many people have never been to their “motherland” but for someone who says they like to travel, I do feel like she limits the places she goes to like all of you said.

I don’t see anything wrong with going to the tourist spots especially if it’s your first time going to that place but I think it is important to see more local areas eventually.

I always found it interesting that Jasmine hasn’t traveled to Europe much despite being half Polish. I understand that many people have never been to their “motherland” but for someone who says they like to travel, I do feel like she limits the places she goes to like all of you said.

I don’t see anything wrong with going to the tourist spots especially if it’s your first time going to that place but I think it is important to see more local areas eventually.
It's strange, she seems to shed any Asian-ness of her identity (bleaching her hair etc.) yet she isn't that in tune with her Polish side (hell, she doesn't even speak Polish).

Searched up Kelly Morita out of curiosity. She's a white woman with an Asian husband (mixed race couple like Jas and Josh) and get this... She just announced her pregnancy. Definitely in line with how Jasmine always wants to copy her latest muse and becomes obsessed with "embodying" them. This definitely explains the baby overdrive she's been in recently. She's in competition with all her "friends" and other coaches. So weird.

• Wow
Yes, she’s been trying to throw away her Asian side ever since she started dating Josh. She’s for sure trying to just be a basic white girl.

I guess her dad didn’t expose her to any Polish. I’m honestly not surprised since I know a good portion of those who are biracial that only speaks one of the languages and not the other. This can be due to the parent not having time to teach them, just don’t bother to do so or the other parent don’t want them to learn due to them not understanding it etc. I don’t think she ever tried to learn Polish despite trying to learn other languages though.

It's strange, she seems to shed any Asian-ness of her identity (bleaching her hair etc.) yet she isn't that in tune with her Polish side (hell, she doesn't even speak Polish).

I think her dad's side might be originally from Poland but born and raised in Australia. Therefore, not in touch with Polish culture. Similar to Americans who have European roots. None of them speak the respective languages or are in touch with the culture but can trace their ancestry and lineage back and claim it that way.
In comparison, Jingjing was born and raised in China and moved to Australia as an adult therefore, Chinese culture is much more at the forefront of Jasmines upbringing. Not to mention living with her grandparents which is even more Chinese influence. It really is very sad that she's actively removing such a beautiful side of her identity to appease her racist, fully Caucasian husband. I've mentioned before but an example of a mixed race couple who fully embrace each other's cultures is Jenn Im, her husband Ben and their new baby.

On another note, really hoping this image is doctored/edited. Really hate to believe so many girls are signing up for this shite 😔😭

Also, thanks Josh for providing this gem! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Searched up Kelly Morita out of curiosity. She's a white woman with an Asian husband (mixed race couple like Jas and Josh) and get this... She just announced her pregnancy. Definitely in line with how Jasmine always wants to copy her latest muse and becomes obsessed with "embodying" them. This definitely explains the baby overdrive she's been in recently. She's in competition with all her "friends" and other coaches. So weird.
Ok, all the best to Kelly in her future chapter.
I can smell jealousy and competition from Jasmine.

I have known cases of women that have children from previous relationships/marriages then they find someone and want to start anew have more children with this new man try month in, month out nothing happens and then they got pregnant at 45+.

I know the last paragraph is irrelevant and I could say way more things but since we know Jasmine reads this I just want to show her that there’s no need to be jealous and feel the need to compete with others, she will have her children ideally when the right time comes.
I wrote this but if Jasmine gets pregnant now I can see very well where this is going.

Yes, she’s been trying to throw away her Asian side ever since she started dating Josh. She’s for sure trying to just be a basic white girl.

I guess her dad didn’t expose her to any Polish. I’m honestly not surprised since I know a good portion of those who are biracial that only speaks one of the languages and not the other. This can be due to the parent not having time to teach them, just don’t bother to do so or the other parent don’t want them to learn due to them not understanding it etc. I don’t think she ever tried to learn Polish despite trying to learn other languages though.
According to Jasmine her father speaks Chinese Mandarin fluently and he won a scholarship at university to study in China and that’s how he met Jingjing and she got pregnant and had her in Australia, she also said that her mother chose the name Jasmine because she didn’t know much English at the time and was not very familiar with Western names but she liked Jasmine from Aladin so that was the name she chose.
She also lived in China till age of 4 and dad did not feel it was necessary to focus on Polish but thought them a little.

I can’t speak for all the Polish parents living outside of Poland but from what I see when both parents are Polish it’s VERY important for them to raise their children speaking Polish to the best of their ability when they mix with other nationalities it can be “complicated

As I mentioned before I was once fostered by Polish Jews at one point and I did want to learn the language but sadly there were not many resources available to me at the time as time passed they started to appear and I did make efforts to learn and took Polish lessons during covid, I am nowhere near fluent fluent like C1-C2 level but I tried and will continue.

JellyJam is right about European American people and there are lots of American people in general leaving the USA and a lot of those people are not even going back to the country of their ancestors I see for example British+Irish+German or Native American, African American and so on moving to cheap parts of Portugal, Spain, Czechia, Poland and so on for different reasons could be affordable/ economic life while working remotely from a US company, mental health, better environment (no violence, guns) or better acceptance for their skin colour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.