Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasmine saying she's not an "influencer" is peak delusion. She has such a high opinion of herself, the capitalized "Coach" is so weird. She was probably triggered by @markorandelovic calling out and making fun of Bali scammers so she's trying to distance herself from the title πŸ˜‚

Jasmine, we know you don't care about "external opinions" but just so you're aware, you are just another vapid, narcissistic Bali influencer. Outside of your community people like you are seen as idiotic, tone deaf parasites. You may think you're "imparting your gifts" to people but I promise the world would be a better place without your scamming.

Your cute language and travel videos were actually much more beneficial to people than the dangerous misinformation you're pedaling out now.

And btw, you're still a "slave to the system" except now you're a slave to the Instagram system, not Youtube's. Constantly chasing clients, relentlessly DMing them to gather interest, trying to appeal to the algorithm with cringe reels where your awkwardness is palpable and ultimately, feeling anger and frustration at having no sales (by your own admission)

Same tit, different platform

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He sounds sooooo salty in the first paragraph like omg the jealousy is literally palpable! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The "other couples" really did it for me. Baby Joshie is crying cos Jasie Wasie didn't get him a yacht to sip wine on like other couples do 😭😭
Don't even get me started on the "my peers are building empires and are on Forbes" LMAOOOO meanwhile at the grand old age of 26 can't pay rent in one of the cheapest places to live hahaha.

Josh when he sees other people his age on Forbes and genuinely happy couples being successful and in love whilst he's sentenced to a life of board games and one dimensional giggling from his mentally ill sugar mama, living in a social media echo chamber with a grand total of 3 loyal commenters, 1 of which is his naive wife who knows no better:
View attachment 1016456
Especially funny when the best describing word he can find for Jasmine is "expansive" he always has the most sterile, non loving descriptions of her LOL

Both Jasmine and Josh treat social media like their personal diary as someone said before. This just reeks of self soothing. Josh, it isn't "urgency culture" to be aged 26 and have a career. It's normal!! You're the one who's lagging behind!
He is sentenced to life in prison at LipScam centre and he is eligible for parole anytime he wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girlll, none of our ancestors got time to release their "inner sex goddess" because like your maternal grandmother they were probably fighting for their rights to an education in a male dominated society. Or perhaps like the ancestors from your father's side they they were trying to survive WW1 and WW2! I don't think twerking for your man and playing with your nipples is going to help future generations or maybe I'm missing the point? That being said are you dancing because you enjoy it? Or is your whole "female sexual liberation" due to what you believe women should be doing for their man (male entitlement)? I know Jasmine is very black and white when it comes to a heterosexual relationship. So does lap dancing for your man = allowing your king to feel masculine? (Sorry my writing is very poor.)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Girlll, none of our ancestors got time to release their "inner sex goddess" because like your maternal grandmother they were probably fighting for their rights to an education in a male dominated society. Or perhaps like the ancestors from your father's side they they were trying to survive WW1 and WW2! I don't think twerking for your man and playing with your nipples is going to help future generations or maybe I'm missing the point? That being said are you dancing because you enjoy it? Or is your whole "female sexual liberation" due to what you believe women should be doing for their man (male entitlement)? I know Jasmine is very black and white when it comes to a heterosexual relationship. So does lap dancing for your man = allowing your king to feel masculine? (Sorry my writing is very poor.)
Jasmine trying to calculate how to make graphically over sharing her sex life into a teaching point.
Screenshot_20220128-185054.png

Like I'd get if she was educating women on feminine empowerment and making women feel comfortable in themselves (a good sex educator on YouTube is Hannah Witton for example) but everything she does is very self serving and narcissistic. Like ok you twerk and give lap dances for your husband, do you want a reward? Fun fact: people in marriages tend to have a sex life! Who knew!!😳😳😳😳😳

Does the general public need to know about it? Not really.
who-asked-me-trying-to-find-who-asked.gif

also it was only a matter of time before she got her tits out. I give it until the end of the year until she's got her yoni flapping about for the gram πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol at the time I’m writing this I haven’t even seen JingJing or Josh like this post. Something about this post comes across unauthentic and fishy to me. It’s the quick plug for her program at the end. I guess she’s making that final push before month’s end to garner attention for people to enroll in her program πŸ˜‚ Hopefully no one falls for this sales tactic and scam…

Reactions: 2
Josh's new post about red flags is very very odd... Because all of them very specifically apply to his own relationship... Almost as if he's writing from current experience πŸ€”

1. Distorted thoughts: they've both heavily distorted each other's thoughts since they act as an echo chamber for each other, influencing each other for the worst. Jasmine as we've discussed is now into right wing conspiracies and Josh has gone down the woo woo loopy spiritual, helping women path.

2. Coupled with a narc: Josh is a class A narc who doesn't appreciate Jasmine, teasing and mocking her at every turn

3. Fear abandonment: Jasmine has literally spoken very recently about how she still has a fear of abandonment even though she's seemingly in a perfect relationship πŸ€”

4. Wanting to be a saviour: they exert this saviour complex onto their clients and audience, not necessarily each other but who knows

These next few points he makes really got my brain working!

5. Children: Jasmine has been talking about wanting to be a "mama" and watches lots of parental videos which shows she definitely wants children pretty soon since why else would you watch that stuff? (they're married after all and I assume Jasmine would want to do it the traditional "children after marriage" way) meanwhile Josh has gone on record many times, making cringe skits about "men's fear of kids" aka his own fears. I think the hold up is on Josh's side, not Jasmine's much like the marriage situation. Interesting Josh says "at the cost of producing with a toxic partner" πŸ€”

6. Family: thinking the partner is a nice person when it's actually a "carefully crafted mask" now this is such a weird thing for a married man to say? Jasmine on the outside is a good catch. She's pretty, smart, wealthy and (was) modest and polite. I can assume his family would like her but Josh alludes that not all is what it seems?

7. Financial constraints: major point! I don't need to talk too much about this one. We all know it's a major sore point for Josh and is even more proof this entire caption is a veiled rant at Jasmine. Josh loves using the very typical masculine "hunter gatherer" archetype when discussing masculinity and "being able to provide" so it must be super painful that he's unable to do this.

8. Isolation: the big one and why I made this post in the first place! We've already discussed Josh being isolated from his friends due to to Jasmine being too clingy and a massive introvert/socially awkward. I can totally see him being annoyed by this as he's an extrovert. The "authoritarian" examples he gives like "not being able to see friends, express yourself, enjoy a hobby or able to do anything independently"

Josh then ends it with how ending the relationship is unpredictable as you can't see what will happen afterwards. He doesn't provide a solution at the end of the caption to the women that he's apparently saving by writing this in the first place (even though he's a coach and meant to be helpful, almost like this entire caption was projection and that he doesn't know the answer to his own problem!)
He very specifically talks about financial uncertainty and staying for comfort. Incredibly weird.

Josh is obviously targeting this to women but just switch the genders. Change all the he/him to she/her and it literally reads like a journal entry that he's written!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg guys we got an entire podcast episode about us!!

Jasmine you say you don't care about us and that you being a life coach is "our problem" not yours yet here you are making instagram post after post and now a whole episode about us! So flattered! βœ¨πŸ¦‹πŸ’–πŸ•Š

I had a brief listen and she spends the whole time talking about how little she cares, that we're all nasty, hateful and mentally ill.

She initially says she didn't wanna talk about it because she didn't wanna bring attention to it. Yeah you don't want people finding us aka the truth!!!

She also mentions the Anna situation pretending that she doesn't "even remember what the YouTuber said" lies. You replay her words every single day in your head. You were triggered beyond triggered because it was the truth!

There's a reason why there was a surge in activity on these forums once you became a coach compared to when you were doing youtube, because it's immoral and wrong to be scamming vulnerable woman. You are a terrible person. Read that again. You are a terrible person. The fact this is "your true being" is awful and disgusting. If you were just a vapid run of the mill influencer I would have nothing to say, live your life. However, you are immoral.

Jasmine, YOU are the nasty, hateful mentally ill one. That whole episode screams of projection. There's concrete evidence, testimonials, hundreds of people who can see the real you and here you are ironically, gaslighting those who know your real character. Somehow all those people are in the wrong, your followers are tumbling drastically despite getting your tits out and yet you're the victim?

She says she's grateful for us. I guess she is because she gets all her ideas from us. Hey Jasmine, if we're mentally ill then how are we also inspiring you? Make it make sense πŸ€”

We are a group of sound minded individuals exercising our right to free speech, discussing your troubling and problematic actions away from your social media platforms. If you don't like it, stop obsessively reading OUR forum. You're the biggest tattler and lurker here! We don't need to scam and sacrifice our dignity for rent money because we live in your head rent free 😘😘😘

Just listened to a bit more. She admits she has a different view on the pandemic and vaccines than her family and is incredibly condescending. She's also talking about the world order and how "the system" wants us to be divided.
Safe to say, her family aren't happy with her views and she's getting on her high horse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the summary Jellyjam.
Good on you for making that funny post. She is not worth my time. I only come here to see what ridiculous things she is up to and laugh about it with those who have brains and can see through her bullshit. You are not above any authority Jasmine, so I hope enough people report her to Scamwatch Australia.

Hopefully, people who have read her plagiarized scam book (or were enrolled in her course) could report it to the original author or better the publisher of the books she copied it from. If no one reports it, they won't know and they can't sue her. So I encourage you to report it, doesn’t matter if it’s from an anonymous account, just do it.

*copy-paste plagiarized course

Last edited:
  • Heart
I haven't listened to her podcast and don't plan to at the risk of losing more braincells, but the fact that she writes off all her haters as "mentally ill" just proves how fragile and weak minded she is. I've brought up her reaction to Anna's Analysis' video multiple times, but that situation never fails to shock me. The truth is, the vast majority of people despise life coaches because the practice is almost always a pyramid scheme that relies on on overcharging people who are vulnerable or stupid enough to pay for the coaching service. Jasmine's business model is no different--she has no education or real life experience, charges people hundreds of thousands of dollars for generic, sometimes even plagiarized, content, and recruits clients as coaches who never become successful themselves and are always dependent on paying Jasmine for more. Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me! Just look at the response on Anna's videos; not a single positive response for Jasmine. Sure, there are some genuinely educated and empathetic coaches out there, but as a whole this industry is overrun by manipulative emotionally immature leeches like Jasmine and Josh.

I think a part of her must be aware that this is true. That's why she's afraid of calling us out - because she knows that if she draws attention to herself the vast majority of people outside of her little Bali bubble would agree with this forum. Hell, maybe her own clients would agree with us after taking a read through here. All of us were former fans of her travel content, some of us were even her life coaching clients who realized they were being taken advantage of. Notice how she never had a gossip forum or faced any negativity during her youtube career. Why? Because she was not doing anything unethical!! This forum sprung up when she began her shady MLM business and started spouting dangerous pseudoscience and anti-vax misinformation. Not to mention all the content she plagiarized from other creators. I need to know what kind of mental acrobatics this girl is doing to delude herself into believing that she is somehow in the right.

She has never had a real friend, is incapable of socializing with people apart from her paid clients, has no education beyond high school, she has never really engaged with the real world or faced real problems apart from her little tourist vacations. The fact that she perceives a gossip forum as cancel culture just goes to show you how vastly ill-equipped she is to be coaching other people through their problems. She's projecting her own mental illness pretty heavily on this forum. She still seems to be struggling very heavily with her self-esteem. Does a mentally healthy person really need "inner child healing" every other day?

Jasmine, if you're reading this--actually no, I know you're reading this. You're addicted to social media. You're addicted to validation from your followers and triggered by anything that challenges your carefully curated worldview. You have many mental and emotional problems to work through yourself and are NOT in the place to be coaching others. It is not only hypocritical, but dangerous to the people in your care. Please go seek therapy. Seek out information from scientists and doctors. There's no shame in seeking professional help from people who are actually qualified to help.

• Heart
You are probably right in what you said about the family part being a wife is not just giving your husband good time in the bedroom there are other things like house management, finances, motherhood and so on, Jasmine just wrote a bunch of nonsense, I am not a prude but some things should not be out in the open for your family, aquentasses and the world to see.
About same sex relationships I cannot comment because I have never been in one all I can say is that I know of a couple of gay men in Brighton (which is a gay capital) that have been together for about 60 years now and both do have children each via a surrogate mother, all I see is that sadly a lot of same sex relationships don’t last either and I have seen many just going on their own and creating their families via egg and sperm donors that’s what I see.

Dr Grande made a very good video on his 1M subscribers celebration where he mentions people exactly like Jasmine and what she does, he also tells what to look for in a counsellor and the same can apply for anyone in the mental health department.
Girls, if you are contemplating buying any of her β€œprograms” there’s a wealth of information available for free which she plagiarises from on the internet and also more than enough material about this Frau.
Speaking of Frau which is the word for woman in German Sisi of Bavaria, The Austro-Hungarian Empress loved people who are mentally ill because she saw something special in them apparently, she was way ahead of her time.
Who is Jasmine to call us mentally ill?????
Is she a licensed mental health practitioner to make diagnosis?????
I don’t think we ever said you are mentally ill all we have been saying is that you need a qualified therapist of some sort.

Why are you grateful for us?????
Because we are exposing you at every opportunity???
The number of your following is dwindling???
Your engagement is poorish!
Ah, come on! ffs
Some time ago you were, yes I believe!

As we discussed earlier I think we all have friends who aren’t necessarily anti vax but are yet to take any Covid vax and other probably share the same view Jasmine but aren’t sharing publicly.

You reminded me of two other people Belle Gibson an Australian wellness influencer that defrauded everyone in the early days of Instagram saying that she β€œcured her cancer” through healthy foods which was all bs she never had cancer and is a compulsive liar and Ghislaine Maxwell, no I am not saying that you would do what she did nor comparing but I see a couple of β€œsimilarities” that woman went exceedingly far for a man that she was deeply in love with that Jeffery Epstein despite the fact she still pursued other non exclusive relationships and eventually married some young guy also apparently she’s only friends with people that benefit her.
This isn’t about other people but I just thought I would make some comparisons.

Last edited:
Josh's new post about red flags is very very odd... Because all of them very specifically apply to his own relationship... Almost as if he's writing from current experience πŸ€”

1. Distorted thoughts: they've both heavily distorted each other's thoughts since they act as an echo chamber for each other, influencing each other for the worst. Jasmine as we've discussed is now into right wing conspiracies and Josh has gone down the woo woo loopy spiritual, helping women path.

2. Coupled with a narc: Josh is a class A narc who doesn't appreciate Jasmine, teasing and mocking her at every turn

3. Fear abandonment: Jasmine has literally spoken very recently about how she still has a fear of abandonment even though she's seemingly in a perfect relationship πŸ€”

4. Wanting to be a saviour: they exert this saviour complex onto their clients and audience, not necessarily each other but who knows

These next few points he makes really got my brain working!

5. Children: Jasmine has been talking about wanting to be a "mama" and watches lots of parental videos which shows she definitely wants children pretty soon since why else would you watch that stuff? (they're married after all and I assume Jasmine would want to do it the traditional "children after marriage" way) meanwhile Josh has gone on record many times, making cringe skits about "men's fear of kids" aka his own fears. I think the hold up is on Josh's side, not Jasmine's much like the marriage situation. Interesting Josh says "at the cost of producing with a toxic partner" πŸ€”

6. Family: thinking the partner is a nice person when it's actually a "carefully crafted mask" now this is such a weird thing for a married man to say? Jasmine on the outside is a good catch. She's pretty, smart, wealthy and (was) modest and polite. I can assume his family would like her but Josh alludes that not all is what it seems?

7. Financial constraints: major point! I don't need to talk too much about this one. We all know it's a major sore point for Josh and is even more proof this entire caption is a veiled rant at Jasmine. Josh loves using the very typical masculine "hunter gatherer" archetype when discussing masculinity and "being able to provide" so it must be super painful that he's unable to do this.

8. Isolation: the big one and why I made this post in the first place! We've already discussed Josh being isolated from his friends due to to Jasmine being too clingy and a massive introvert/socially awkward. I can totally see him being annoyed by this as he's an extrovert. The "authoritarian" examples he gives like "not being able to see friends, express yourself, enjoy a hobby or able to do anything independently"

Josh then ends it with how ending the relationship is unpredictable as you can't see what will happen afterwards. He doesn't provide a solution at the end of the caption to the women that he's apparently saving by writing this in the first place (even though he's a coach and meant to be helpful, almost like this entire caption was projection and that he doesn't know the answer to his own problem!)
He very specifically talks about financial uncertainty and staying for comfort. Incredibly weird.

Josh is obviously targeting this to women but just switch the genders. Change all the he/him to she/her and it literally reads like a journal entry that he's written!
I get that she’s broody but I don’t think he’s ready to have children and I can see why a lot of 26 year olds aren’t to be honest and that’s ok.
I wonder if Jasmine thinks that having kids will improve and cement their marriage, maybe yes maybe not.
I have seen cases where yes it has improved and others where it made it worse.

I do admire Lipscam and Scampbell’s ability to not go cray cray in their situation. I know that if I were stuck in a place 24/7 with only one other person, with no real job and very limited contact with other people, I would go absolutely bonkers!! The cabin fever would push me over the edge in maximum 2 months. These troopers have been living this self-imposed exile life for about 2 years which is actually quite impressive. I think they’ve been able to last till now because they have this uncanny ability to dedicate their lives to inner child healing. They’ve convinced themselves that they’re both victims of atrocious abuse in the past so they will need to spend the rest of their lives journaling/meditating/self soothing to alleviate their previous sufferings. In reality, they both came from privileged backgrounds and lived in first world countries prior to Bali. Treating themselves like delicate little flowers while living in their bubble may be ok for now but as soon as that bubble bursts, no amount of their woo woo nonsense is gonna help them. They will both be helpless emotional wrecks. That day’s gonna come sooner than they think!

Also, it’s hilarious to see that Josh is carbon copying Jasmine’s coaching to include baiting victims with a shadow journal. Needless to say, Josh’s journal is dedicated to healing after being rejected by love island lol. On a serious note, how does he spend entire days writing in his journal when nothing ever happens in their lives? Most people have a job, family, friends, colleagues and hobbies to write about but when you’re stuck in a hut with one other person day in day out what the duck could you write about? I would struggle to write anything aside from β€œA/A” (as above”) πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Legend!!! πŸ† πŸ‘ πŸ† πŸ‘ You are our heroπŸ… πŸŽ– πŸ₯‡

We are pressing her buttons so much that she’s directing people to block someone who is speaking their truth. If Lipscam can’t handle criticism then she can block but what a coward she is for commanding her minions to do so too! I thought she was all about sovereignty and the freedom to choose? Why then is she demanding people to do what she has done? Spineless. Pathetic. Loser.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

We are pressing her buttons so much that she’s directing people to block someone who is speaking their truth. If Lipscam can’t handle criticism then she can block but what a coward she is for commanding her minions to do so too! I thought she was all about sovereignty and the freedom to choose? Why then is she demanding people to do what she has done? Spineless. Pathetic. Loser.
That wasn't actually me, it was someone who copied and pasted my comment but THANK YOU!

I feel my point was very valid, I didn't shame her for talking about sex and I actually directed her young female audience to someone who actually talks about sex in a mature, educational and fun manner, I guess I was a bit silly and snarky in my tone but I like to have a joke around (unlike SOME people) yet apparently it's classed as a "h@te" comment. She's so thin skinned she can't even say the word hate LOL

Spending her precious Sunday meticulously combing through her comments looking for any sort of potential "hate" even though she said she's going to spend less time on social media. Already broken her goals. Get a life lipscam!!

Also, this is absolutely terrible relationship advice from Josh. It's also very illuminating how Jasmine extends this thin skinned nature of hers into her marriage.

Josh is essentially saying he has to tiptoe around Jasmine whenever she does something he doesn't like. Basically keeping the peace. Starting a sentence with "This has nothing to do with you personally" is a terrible idea as it basically let's the other person abdicate all responsibility for their actions.

This is a common theme with both of them. They distance themselves from any bad feelings, saying that their "inner child" is hurt/angry/scared rather than their present selves. "Their shadow" is the one acting out and doing bad things. They never take responsibility, like they have a fractured personality. Like they've compartmentalized and split themselves as a coping mechanism.

It's scary that these 2 idiot children are charging for relationship advice when they can barely keep their own marriage together without harbouring toxicity and resentment for each other and being unable to adequately resolve conflict without the other person (Jasmine) getting upset and triggered. Pushing it all down and packaging it with a filtered Instagram pic.

It really doesn't sound like their relationship is in a good place tbh

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

She has blocked even tamer comments who have challenged her viewpoints. Heck, she's even blocked harmless people who view her stories and never commented or challenged her lol. She is very paranoid. A true sign of strength would be her welcoming challenging viewpoints and responding intelligently or not giving comments that trigger her the time of day. Her directing other people to block comments for her just proves further that she is self serving.

Remember when someone made a comment to her life coaching that a therapist would be a better alternative to deal with mental health issues. A comment that was valid and not attacking her. Does anyone know if she deleted that person's comment or blocked the person? I think a couple of her followers also liked the comment too about the therapist.

Is she running out of clients to scam? Much must not be going on for Jasmine to hyper focus on this forum and blocking people who challenge her viewpoints.

Also when is she going to address in her podcast that she has had creepy men in her programs and had vulnerable teenage girls as her clients? Or has leaked group calls on her site? The idea that she has toiled with teenage girls and their mental health issues and up-selling them programs makes my heart break. Jasmine Lipska, why do you do this? She seemed to conveniently skip across these major issues.

I can't believe I used to actually support and enjoy her early days content when she was into languages and traveling. She's become scarily arrogant, money starved and spreading so much misinformation during this pandemic. Back then when she travelled, she used to even make friends with her followers and meet them IRL. A true effort in making friendships with girlfriends. Now, she's weirdly jealous of other women and doesn't have close female friendships. I guess that's what happens when you're glued to your phone, addicted to social media. She's lost sight of cultivating real relationships outside of Josh. I'm sure there are many of her old followers who feel this way and stopped following her too.

If I was a potential client, I would see her lack of genuine female friendships IRL as a red flag. I would not want her to coach me in feminine empowerment or whatever thing she's trying to market these days.

Okay I lol'ed at this because Josh's insta bio reads like he's trying to find a new wife.

"Energetically ready for a loving, emotionally ready partner" Like whaaa, sounds like a Tinder profile description? πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Okay I lol'ed at this because Josh's insta bio reads like he's trying to find a new wife.

"Energetically ready for a loving, emotionally ready partner" Like whaaa, sounds like a Tinder profile description? πŸ˜‚
Omg I was going to comment on that! It's so out of context. At first I thought he was trying to say "women who are energetically ready..." But there's no filler or punctuation. It really does sound like HE'S the one looking for a new partner. Remember guys, one of his new years resolutions is to find a deeper soul connection with someone. Paired with my previous post on their fighting, I can't blame old Joshie for trying to dip πŸ˜‚

Did anyone see that massive bouquet of flowers Josh apparently gave Jasmine? I bet she ordered them herself and wrote the note, looked very much like her writing. Either that, or Josh was apologizing for something big πŸ˜‚

Omg I was going to comment on that! It's so out of context. At first I thought he was trying to say "women who are energetically ready..." But there's no filler or punctuation. It really does sound like HE'S the one looking for a new partner. Remember guys, one of his new years resolutions is to find a deeper soul connection with someone. Paired with my previous post on their fighting, I can't blame old Joshie for trying to dip πŸ˜‚

Did anyone see that massive bouquet of flowers Josh apparently gave Jasmine? I bet she ordered them herself and wrote the note, looked very much like her writing. Either that, or Josh was apologizing for something big πŸ˜‚
I think he bought her flowers immediately after she posted the semi-nude shot. Josh probably got the hint from Jasmine she wasn't getting the validation from him so she turned to randos on social media for validation instead. If you look at the comments, there are rando dudes encouraging her semi-nude content. Their whole communication style is passive aggressiveness with one another.

I still find it interesting that Josh hasn't liked that post or confirming what Jasmine wrote: "she’s the woman in me who loves to lap dance, twerk, and give my husband the best damn time in the bedroom. " This post still reads weird and out of context. It has the same energy like a dude bragging about how much sex they've had when no one asked (and usually it's a lie πŸ˜‰). No sane, stable or mature adult would feel the need to proclaim this on social media unless they're trying to get validation on something. Like TMI much, but your husband hasn't even acknowledged the post as of me writing this time πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I wouldn't be surprised if this changes as soon as Jasmine reads this and begs Josh to prove us wrong πŸ˜‚ This is all silly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's Chinese New Year tomorrow and it makes me think of how Jasmine used to make those really cute youtube videos of her and her mum and grandma dressed in traditional Chinese clothes and celebrating and looking stunning. She's now shred every last bit of her Chinese identity and become an empty vapid white basic Bali witch.

• Sad
Back then when she travelled, she used to even make friends with her followers and meet them IRL. A true effort in making friendships with girlfriends.
I think those "friendships" were only superficial and short-lived. In general, she is a difficult person to get along with, knowing what her mother and Josh said about her.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell... I think this is the 3rd day she's been talking about this topic non stop. Damn guys we've really triggered her πŸ˜‚

Jasmine, people wouldn't be calling you out if you were doing good stuff. People are concerned and annoyed because what you're doing is WRONG. If it feels like an uphill battle to gain approval from those around you, you need to really look at yourself. Of course, you're completely unable to do that πŸ™„

Attachments

• Heart