Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. Also I knew it. Sounds like their relationship isn't what they try to portray online. Josh admittedly confessed to having rage issues and Jasmine got shaken by it. I have a gut feeling they fight a lot behind closed doors. Jasmine, please take this as a sign to not isolate yourself in this unhealthy relationship. Seek girlfriends that can support you and act like a sounding board when tit hits the fan. But also don't be a parasite and just use girlfriends and dump them as soon as you got what you wanted from them :rolleyes:
Also when Josh is in that chaotic aggression he claims Jasmine remarked “You sound just like a parent.” And Jasmine got triggered by this because it happened in her childhood, if Josh is telling the truth. That’s interesting insight. So either Jasmine’s mom or Jasmine’s dad has rage issues. Or maybe both. Wonder who it is?

Reactions: 2
It's also quite scary how much Josh tries to soften and justify what he did "I was ill and irritable" "I didn't yell in rage at her! I yelled at my situation" "jasmine always looks after me but she was preoccupied so I got angry" like so much word salad just to say "I screamed at her because she wasn't being like my mummy and she got scared because it's a common recurrence".

I've been with my partner for about triple the time these 2 clowns have been together and luckily, we haven't screamed at each other once. No matter what Josh says, no matter what psychoanalysis he does. What he did was not normal and very wrong.

Just a further reminder that not everything is perfect behind closed doors. Like you say, Josh jokes about being "angry masculine" A LOT in his videos and now just because he pretends to be a "journalling, white shirt wearing, serene empath coach" doesn't mean that angry, insecure fuckboy still isn't in him. They hide the reality A LOT and I wouldn't be surprised if this happens fairly often. Coupled with the fact that they spend so much time together and they're generally completely mismatched in terms of personality, ofc tension is going to rise!

Jasmine has always hidden the truth since forever. She's a pathological liar after all. She pretended her family were so supportive and amazing yet the reality was very sad. Josh has said previously that Jasmine's mum was emotionally neglectful and her dad was away a lot. Maybe they're exaggerating but maybe it's the truth? Would explain why jasmine has so many issues now. Yes her mum made videos with her and comments on her posts but their relationship probably wasn't so amazing irl. Why would someone move to another country for years and not make an effort to see their family if they loved them so much? especially coupled how jasmine brags about how much "freedom" she has daily?

She lied about being healthy and making perfect healthy recipes but actually hid an ED the whole time.
She lied about enjoying learning and making school videos then she dropped out.
She lied about having an amazing perfect time solo travelling but in reality she was depressed and wanted a boyfriend to go with her because she's so codependent
She lied about having female friends when she has no one
She lies about her clients and six figures
She lies about her cosmetic procedures

And now I can definitely believe she's lying about her dream life and her perfect handsome husband. She's trapped in a nightmare of her own making and I don't really feel sorry for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also when Josh is in that chaotic aggression he claims Jasmine remarked “You sound just like a parent.” And Jasmine got triggered by this because it happened in her childhood, if Josh is telling the truth. That’s interesting insight. So either Jasmine’s mom or Jasmine’s dad has rage issues. Or maybe both. Wonder who it is?
so that means she went ahead and found herself a guy like that parent..

It's also quite scary how much Josh tries to soften and justify what he did "I was ill and irritable" "I didn't yell in rage at her! I yelled at my situation" "jasmine always looks after me but she was preoccupied so I got angry" like so much word salad just to say "I screamed at her because she wasn't being like my mummy and she got scared because it's a common recurrence".

I've been with my partner for about triple the time these 2 clowns have been together and luckily, we haven't screamed at each other once. No matter what Josh says, no matter what psychoanalysis he does. What he did was not normal and very wrong.

Just a further reminder that not everything is perfect behind closed doors. Like you say, Josh jokes about being "angry masculine" A LOT in his videos and now just because he pretends to be a "journalling, white shirt wearing, serene empath coach" doesn't mean that angry, insecure fuckboy still isn't in him. They hide the reality A LOT and I wouldn't be surprised if this happens fairly often. Coupled with the fact that they spend so much time together and they're generally completely mismatched in terms of personality, ofc tension is going to rise!

Jasmine has always hidden the truth since forever. She's a pathological liar after all. She pretended her family were so supportive and amazing yet the reality was very sad. Josh has said previously that Jasmine's mum was emotionally neglectful and her dad was away a lot. Maybe they're exaggerating but maybe it's the truth? Would explain why jasmine has so many issues now. Yes her mum made videos with her and comments on her posts but their relationship probably wasn't so amazing irl. Why would someone move to another country for years and not make an effort to see their family if they loved them so much? especially coupled how jasmine brags about how much "freedom" she has daily?

She lied about being healthy and making perfect healthy recipes but actually hid an ED the whole time.
She lied about having an amazing perfect time solo travelling but in reality she was depressed and wanted a boyfriend to go with her because she's so codependent

And now I can definitely believe she's lying about her dream life and her perfect handsome husband. She's trapped in a nightmare of her own making and I don't really feel sorry for her
I used to watch her videos from the beginning and she had those with her mum when she still had an ED and i noticed their off relationship immediately. Even tho her mum kept kissing her on camera, it looked like she was trying to make up for something. Also it was so weird to me how her mum enabled her ED and how they went to S. Korea and would try all the street food, instead they would buy vegetables to cook themselves. The way her mum dressed-not age appropriate all- was very strange to me too. I think her drive to look perfect, rubbed on Jasmine as well. So i am not very shocked at Jasmines resentment. Also her sister appeared in her videos here and then and they looked not close at all-though their ages arent even that far apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
so that means she went ahead and found herself a guy like that parent..

I used to watch her videos from the beginning and she had those with her mum when she still had an ED and i noticed their off relationship immediately. Even tho her mum kept kissing her on camera, it looked like she was trying to make up for something. Also it was so weird to me how her mum enabled her ED and how they went to S. Korea and would try all the street food, instead they would buy vegetables to cook themselves. The way her mum dressed-not age appropriate all- was very strange to me too. I think her drive to look perfect, rubbed on Jasmine as well. So i am not very shocked at Jasmines resentment. Also her sister appeared in her videos here and then and they looked not close at all-though their ages arent even that far apart.
It's scientifically proven that girls go for guys that remind them of their father and boys look for girls who remind them of their mother. With that in mind I worry a lot about both of their upbringings lol

Jingjing has a weird thing about living through Jasmine and trying to recapture her youth. It's probably why she's so lenient with Jasmine's BS. Also, an obsession with thinness and being fair is a huge problem within the Asian community. With how vain and self obsessed Jingjing is, this definitely rubbed onto Jasmine (which she admits) alongside her love for cosmetic procedures (and lying about them). tbh she seems like a nice enough lady but has serious baggage and issues probably stemming from moving from China, getting married and having kids so young.

Just had a theory pop into my head about the reason why Jasmine probably journals so much. She's actually writing out her captions as her thoughts then when she's translating them to Instagram, she just changes the pronouns from herself to the audience.
The captions and examples she gives are just too specific to her own life and so self serving.

Last edited:
This is Jordan Peterson aka the guy Josh idolizes and gets all his ideas from.
No he's not being sarcastic in this video. (trust me I googled to try and find if he was joking)
God help Jasmine stuck with that angry incel husband of hers

• Sick

The reason why she dropped out of university is because she probably couldn’t do her work and thought that plagiarising would be easy and she wouldn’t get caught but no most reputable universities have plagiarising detector and they can see roughly how much have the students plagiarise and where they have plagiarised from even anyone at home can copy and paste a text on google and see where that came from.

• Haha

I reread this post and noticed something, I think Jasmine is lying about her mother feeling neglectful and her dad being away a lot.
If there’s any truth to that then think about how would Mr Lipski support his family?
I don’t know their immigration history but I would imagine the Lipskis left Poland to run away from communism as Poland was a satellite country or if it was after 1991 they went for a better life and the life of an immigrant is hard in the beginning and you have to do what you have to do to make improvements, I can also imagine that in the early years of Jing Jing in Australia life was probably not easy but they have done well for themselves, if there’s any truth to that Jasmine is most likely exaggerating and I hope she doesn’t bring her father too many times on social media because he’s not a social media man.
Also Jing Jing does bleach her skin, I think we all saw a picture of her when she was about 22 and she looked cute in her yellow toned skin and dark brown or black hair.
I can’t tell people what to do with their aesthetics but in my eye I think Chinese and Central Asian people in general are beautiful naturally as they are.

This is now the second post recently talking about how "your man isn't taking you on dates or saying kind words or using you as a mother, love yourself instead"

Looks like Josh isn't pleasing Queen Jasmine right now lol. Baby Joshie is probably too busy at the gym giving his side pieces words of affirmation instead 😂

I wonder how Jasmine feels when Josh spends a lot of time with his exclusively female coaching clients, very likely going into deep intimate topics and guiding them? For such a insecure woman like Jasmine, it must be a nightmare for her!

I reread this post and noticed something, I think Jasmine is lying about her mother feeling neglectful and her dad being away a lot.
If there’s any truth to that then think about how would Mr Lipski support his family?
I don’t know their immigration history but I would imagine the Lipskis left Poland to run away from communism as Poland was a satellite country or if it was after 1991 they went for a better life and the life of an immigrant is hard in the beginning and you have to do what you have to do to make improvements, I can also imagine that in the early years of Jing Jing in Australia life was probably not easy but they have done well for themselves, if there’s any truth to that Jasmine is most likely exaggerating and I hope she doesn’t bring her father too many times on social media because he’s not a social media man.
Also Jing Jing does bleach her skin, I think we all saw a picture of her when she was about 22 and she looked cute in her yellow toned skin and dark brown or black hair.
I can’t tell people what to do with their aesthetics but in my eye I think Chinese and Central Asian people in general are beautiful naturally as they are.
My thinking is that Jasmine might actually be telling the truth about her parents (albeit exaggerating the reality, she can't tell the truth to save her life!) After all, if she had loving parents, how on Earth did she turn out so awful? She's the complete opposite of mentally stable and well rounded!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jasmine claims to help with "Subconscious Mastery" now 🤮 I don't think Jasmine even fully understands the bs she's selling. There's always this nonsensical buzzword she tries to claim "mastery" over.

Looks like she's copying this old, white dude to market her services too. I guess the plagiarizing schtick is true with her :ROFLMAO: Also looks like she read our comments and took out "Watch my stories!" from her bio 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jasmine claims to help with "Subconscious Mastery" now 🤮 I don't think Jasmine even fully understands the bs she's selling. There's always this nonsensical buzzword she tries to claim "mastery" over.

Looks like she's copying this old, white dude to market her services too. I guess the plagiarizing schtick is true with her :ROFLMAO: Also looks like she read our comments and took out "Watch my stories!" from her bio 😂
Wtf does "subconscious mastery" even mean? Mastery of what? Like she picked 2 words out of a hat blindfolded and hoped for the best.

God there's so much wrong with this. Spoken like a true scammer 🙄
Screenshot_20220504-102606.png

Also looks like she's made another ✨aligned investment✨ because her followers have creeped back up again

• Haha
Blimey!
Doesn’t she sound like a broken record?
There are countless videos on YouTube about manifestation in several languages, I think this stuff has been done to death now.
Also wtf is she teaching to manifest?
A loser husband?
A dysfunctional relationship?
An infested villa in some poor country?
ED?
Ladies friends and dogs only to drop them when you feel that they no longer serve you?
Vulnerable clients?
How to plagiarise?
Taking sh*ts in a café?
Drugs?
Lies, lies, lies....
I could go on for hours but I am tired now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I fast forward 2x to her latest podcast on ‘heading the sister wound’ Guys this girl has really admitted she has NO CLOSE FRIEND since high school (so sneaky for her to not mention Courtney at all…) And that she MaNiFestEd female friends in Bali (aka Mariana / Kelly who she met up with). I think we can all tell they ain’t that close AT ALL but Jasmine had to put up the facade and attract her clients for healing SiSteR wOuND.. had a look at Kelly’s page she literally did not mention Jasmine, instead she has a solid group of gf (at least on photos unlike Jasmine’s imaginary friend) Jasmine Lipska have you realized how pathetic you are?? You still have no friends no matter how desperate you are

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I fast forward 2x to her latest podcast on ‘heading the sister wound’ Guys this girl has really admitted she has NO CLOSE FRIEND since high school (so sneaky for her to not mention Courtney at all…) And that she MaNiFestEd female friends in Bali (aka Mariana / Kelly who she met up with). I think we can all tell they ain’t that close AT ALL but Jasmine had to put up the facade and attract her clients for healing SiSteR wOuND.. had a look at Kelly’s page she literally did not mention Jasmine, instead she has a solid group of gf (at least on photos unlike Jasmine’s imaginary friend) Jasmine Lipska have you realized how pathetic you are?? You still have no friends no matter how desperate you are
I do think she is hanging out with new women in a 1:1 setting and not group setting. Which is why she’s not in these vids.

I just get the general vibe from her that she has no woman best friend she can lean on and completely be vulnerable with. Just a lot of surface, networking meetups.

The closest person I could think of that used to be like that was Courtney from Australia. Again, Courtney def proved her loyalty when she came to visit Jasmine and support her when she was seriously depressed. Heck, she was her friend before Jasmine started YouTube and her online career. That is a friend I would have kept and continued maintaining friendships with. Jasmine did a huge unfollow of solid friends back in Australia and only follows superficial, influencer, scammers, coaching type of people now. Jasmine definitely got swept away by her big ego and online life that Courtney was probably not worth having. As cruel as that sounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine thought that.

But something clearly happened between the 2 as Jasmine just ghosted and unfollowed her. I would not want to be friends with Jasmine because she has a track record of being flakey, disloyal and highly judgmental. As exhibited by no long term friendships. She’s a low key social climber. If I was her friend I would feel the pressure of always having to be perfect and giving her “downloads from the universe” to fuel her biz. Like Jasmine def not a chill, fun and relaxing person to be around. She’d probably always talk about work, Josh and more work.

Sure, Jasmine might have acquaintances she's made in Bali. After all, they're all coaches and they're all women in the same business so they've got something in common. Whether they're actually her friends is definitely debatable. Something I've noticed with all the other female coach accounts I've seen is that they seem to have lives outside of coaching. "Sisterhoods" aka friendships, hobbies etc.

All Jasmine does is talk about coaching, eating at cafes and playing with Josh. Very robotic and one dimensional person so it's easy to see why she'd find it difficult to form connections because ironically, she's a prisoner to her work and is a severe workaholic. She also seems incredibly uptight and completely unable to let go and have fun. Her dance videos are all the proof I need for that tbh. She spends an inordinate amount of time trying to convince everyone shes a free fun loving gal that I'm actually convinced the complete opposite is the case. It's like when an old person tries to pretend they're cool and down with the kids when it's so fake it hurts 😂

The relationship she has with Lavandaire seems quite professional and mutually beneficial. I saw that Jasmine sent Mariana a book as a gift for her birthday which was nice but idk how close they really are. Kelley hasn't featured Jasmine on her "sisterhood" stories and only met up with her as part of a double date with their respective partners.

I do definitely find it sus that she talks about "meeting with friends" yet never ever posts these so called friends. Since they're all influencers, surely they'd want to boost their own image, or is Jasmine so insecure that she doesn't want to give promo to another potential coach friend?

I think Jasmine yearns for a proper connection with someone or something. Josh can't fulfil all her needs and girls need someone their age to have a chat with and confide in and she doesn't really have anyone that would be there for her in a dark time like Courtney was. Where does she go or what does she do when she's arguing with Josh? It seems she just shuts down or runs away and confides in her journal. So unhealthy.

• Heart
I do think she is hanging out with new women in a 1:1 setting and not group setting. Which is why she’s not in these vids.

I just get the general vibe from her that she has no woman best friend she can lean on and completely be vulnerable with. Just a lot of surface, networking meetups.

The closest person I could think of that used to be like that was Courtney from Australia. Again, Courtney def proved her loyalty when she came to visit Jasmine and support her when she was seriously depressed. Heck, she was her friend before Jasmine started YouTube and her online career. That is a friend I would have kept and continued maintaining friendships with. Jasmine did a huge unfollow of solid friends back in Australia and only follows superficial, influencer, scammers, coaching type of people now. Jasmine definitely got swept away by her big ego and online life that Courtney was probably not worth having. As cruel as that sounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine thought that.

But something clearly happened between the 2 as Jasmine just ghosted and unfollowed her. I would not want to be friends with Jasmine because she has a track record of being flakey, disloyal and highly judgmental. As exhibited by no long term friendships. She’s a low key social climber. If I was her friend I would feel the pressure of always having to be perfect and giving her “downloads from the universe” to fuel her biz. Like Jasmine def not a chill, fun and relaxing person to be around. She’d probably always talk about work, Josh and more work.
And talk about s*x and periods.

No way little jasie, losing 300 followers in the past month so you decided to buy fake followers in one day again:( you pathetic self-love authentic goddess who acts with integrity only:( What about when you said you don’t care about likes, followers number?? Such a scam inside and out
Where is this from?

I was 2nd guessing posting this. But this is a warning for other women who gets reached out by Jasmine Lipska. She’s the absolute worst in keeping touch in friendships. There has to be more stories from other women who have had similar experiences with her like mine. Strangers on this forum who’ve never met her have even picked up the vibe she gives off. I find it frustrating that Jasmine always tells the story that women have excluded her. I feel a little suspicious how much is the truth. But has Jasmine Lipska ever reflected that she has been the one that has hurt other women? For example she used to follow, have lovely chats with me, and call me her “soul sister”. But then out of the blue she stopped following and catching up with me. Who does that? It felt like I was always making the effort. I was hurt when she stopped engaging. That’s when I realized she was not being genuine, reaching out to me only when it benefits her. Such as buying her programs. Similar to what happened to Courtney and other women, happened with me. I always look back at her as the person who cold heartedly drops you as a friend. She used to be obsessed with the book “Mastering Your Mean Girl”, but she felt like a mean girl to me with the radio silence. All good though, because I’m thriving in work, relationships and personal life.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was 2nd guessing posting this. But this is a warning for other women who gets reached out by Jasmine Lipska. She’s the absolute worst in keeping touch in friendships. There has to be more stories from other women who have had similar experiences with her like mine. Strangers on this forum who’ve never met her have even picked up the vibe she gives off. I find it frustrating that Jasmine always tells the story that women have excluded her. I feel a little suspicious how much is the truth. But has Jasmine Lipska ever reflected that she has been the one that has hurt other women? For example she used to follow, have lovely chats with me, and call me her “soul sister”. But then out of the blue she stopped following and catching up with me. Who does that? It felt like I was always making the effort. I was hurt when she stopped engaging. That’s when I realized she was not being genuine, reaching out to me only when it benefits her. Such as buying her programs. Similar to what happened to Courtney and other women, happened with me. I always look back at her as the person who cold heartedly drops you as a friend. She used to be obsessed with the book “Mastering Your Mean Girl”, but she felt like a mean girl to me with the radio silence. All good though, because I’m thriving in work, relationships and personal life.
Honestly this is not surprising coming from Jasmine. She clearly only plays victim so she can keep making new courses around her theme of being the "good girl" and being unapologetic in being herself, even if that means being abrasive and behaving in a way as if the world is out to get her. She clearly only cares about what she can gain from others, and everything she does is superficial to keep up with her act of being genuine.

After being on this forum for quite a while, I've realized that Jasmine's "haters" are different from haters of influencers in that usually influencers get attacked for their appearance or who they're dating or what they're promoting, but Jasmine is different because her behavior is the main issue. It's as if she becomes more defensive over time the more she "digs deeper" into spirituality. Spirituality really isn't for everyone especially when you go in with a skewed perception, which further encourages bypassing or dismissing a situation, and I can say this is probably very true for Jasmine. She needs to understand that her problems won't be solved by ignoring them and playing victim, since this further encourages her to be "authentic" aka selfish, defensive, and hostile. Jasmine's whole principle of developing spiritually is always blaming others, while never examining her own actions and ignoring anything she doesn't want to hear even if it's the truth.

• Heart
The answer is simple. Unfortunately, you were "no longer being of service to her" so she dropped you. As soon as she leeches off the ideas of other women or uses their kindness to boost her ego, she'll unfollow and drop you. Once she got tired of the sex goddess schtick, she dropped tantricalchemy and stopped attending her meetings. Once she got tired of stealing Katie Wilkinson's ideas, she dropped her too. Her contiki friends got ghosted because the program finished and therefore, Jasmine no longer required their companionship. Her Australian friends and Courtney got dropped when Jasmine decided shes a big boss woman who's outgrown Melbourne.

In terms of her current "friendships", she keeps Mariana around because she's everything Jasmine failed at. (a healthy, well rounded, blonde haired beauty who is a successful beauty pageant competitor and in a loving relationship) Mariana acts as something for Jasmine to aspire to and is an "expander" for her. With Lavandaire, she has way more followers than Jasmine so therefore, is useful to use her and keep her around. Kelley will probably be dropped soon once Jasmine gets bored of copying her ideas. The funny thing is, Josh is completely aware of how tit Jasmine is at making friends and gives digs at her in his usual Josh way (talking about the importance of having alone time and going to see his friends, not always being joined to Jasmine)

You must constantly be of service to Jasmine (ideally something she can take from you rather than her doing the giving in the relationship) otherwise you are useless to her.

• Sick