Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"nOrMaLiSe YoUr CHiLdHoOd CrUsH LoOkiNg NoTHiNg LiKe WhO yOu MaRRiEd"
Screenshot_20220416-142246.png

Um it is a normal thing Jasmine? This is such a childish topic. You're the one who has serious shadows and issues with your husband making you feel inadequate for not being his blonde, curvy Caucasian dream woman so you've tried desperately to become that (honestly the comparison with Scarlett's hair and Jasmine's sad stringy attempt at being a blonde bombshell is embarrassing, sorry if that's rude). It's like she's trying to get her own back and making Josh jealous saying "see? I've got a celeb crush too!" Stop with this sad self soothing cos no one cares 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"nOrMaLiSe YoUr CHiLdHoOd CrUsH LoOkiNg NoTHiNg LiKe WhO yOu MaRRiEd"
View attachment 1198342
Um it is a normal thing Jasmine? This is such a childish topic. You're the one who has serious shadows and issues with your husband making you feel inadequate for not being his blonde, curvy Caucasian dream woman so you've tried desperately to become that (honestly the comparison with Scarlett's hair and Jasmine's sad stringy attempt at being a blonde bombshell is embarrassing, sorry if that's rude). It's like she's trying to get her own back and making Josh jealous saying "see? I've got a celeb crush too!" Stop with this sad self soothing cos no one cares 🙄
I think it would have been a better reels if she compared her husband to his father and how he’ll look in 10 years. Like father, like son. They have the same face. Quick Google search shows what Jasmine can look forward to Josh looking like in the future ☺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As soon as we appreciate Jade's gift for cinematography and film.. Jasmine suddenly decides to post Jade's work after years of not mentioning her on her page.

And like clockwork, Lipscam has a message for us "haters" 😂😂
Babe, you stay bothered about us, crying on Instagram day in day out making crappy reels. Meanwhile we all live abundant, offline, fulfilled lives with loving partners and real jobs!

"You can't get rid of me, witch" You're right, we probably won't get rid of you. Why? Because you're a parasitic leech who will be forced to embarrass yourself further and further on the internet to make income. One day you'll want to go offline but you won't be able to because your addiction and need for attention makes you a prisoner to Instagram 🕊💞

Btw I'm not stupid enough to give your crappy content clicks. I use third party apps so I'll never give you the satisfaction. Your 5-10 followers love you but everyone else thinks you and your husband are scamming, narcissist jokes
View attachment 1195780
Jasmine you can stay where you are but as “you” say in the reel you are not going anywhere, you are only going to make stupid things to make a living and it’s highly unlikely you will get a normal secure job in the next few decades if you carry on like that.

Reactions: 1
As soon as we appreciate Jade's gift for cinematography and film.. Jasmine suddenly decides to post Jade's work after years of not mentioning her on her page.

And like clockwork, Lipscam has a message for us "haters" 😂😂
Babe, you stay bothered about us, crying on Instagram day in day out making crappy reels. Meanwhile we all live abundant, offline, fulfilled lives with loving partners and real jobs!

"You can't get rid of me, witch" You're right, we probably won't get rid of you. Why? Because you're a parasitic leech who will be forced to embarrass yourself further and further on the internet to make income. One day you'll want to go offline but you won't be able to because your addiction and need for attention makes you a prisoner to Instagram 🕊💞

Btw I'm not stupid enough to give your crappy content clicks. I use third party apps so I'll never give you the satisfaction. Your 5-10 followers love you but everyone else thinks you and your husband are scamming, narcissist jokes
View attachment 1195780
wow compared to the time i was following her, her content has dropped so much in quality. when i was a follower, she didnt have the need to post such things because she had no haters. there was no reason for anyone to criticise her as the only thing she was spreading was inspiration, love and genuineness. Does she herself never look back and wonder why it has changed so dramatically? i also think the only place where she is being even discussed is on here. i dont think anyone on instagram is engaged enough to leave any criticism on her post. the five followers who love her can be counted with the fingers. what a downfall. instead of posting such cheap content, she should sit down and think what she could change about herself. I used to follow her and discovered through her Lavendaire, a very successful and inspring youtuber. To me both of them were the same, Lavendaire only improved herself, she doesnt make such cheap posts and probably doesnt have the need to. I dont think she has even people who criticise her. Her content only revolves around inspiring and helping people. Her focus on her content and amazing message has made her build a huge and successful business. i dont even think they can even be compared at this point anymore.

when most of the ``haters`` you have are fans turned to ``haters``, you should sit down and think why this happened. it is not because we are jealous of you, obviously. there are other successful online personlities who are worthy of jealousy more than you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exactly! I'm not invested enough or know her well enough to be a "hater" however I do dislike the person she has become and I suspect it's the same for many others here. Also, we aren't a hive mind colluding together to hate/abuse her. We were all former fans who grew disillusioned by her when she changed for the worst. Therefore, I don't understand why she projects and says people are hateful/mentally ill when the common denominator is her (I suspect she actually knows this hence why she is so rude/defensive/constantly making cringe reels about seemingly little she cares.) We all know that saying, if 1 person is rude to you, then maybe they're a rude person but if somehow, everyone is rude to you and you're always the victim, maybe you should look at yourself. We're from all over the world joined here to discuss our distaste and concern, surely hundreds and thousands of people who've commented/viewed these pages/the wiki can't all be wrong?

Like you say, she never had any criticism before because she was a good girl spreading a good message. The fact that she's now getting a sizeable amount of criticism should ring alarm bells in the head of a normal person. Yet Jasmine is too wrapped up in her own little world of make believe and narcissism to realize she's the issue.

Reactions: 7
When I read her customer's testimonial like this, it makes me feel disgusted that unqualified Jasmine is acting like a therapist to her clients. I hope that Jasmine does what's right and also recommends her client to please seek professional therapy. The danger, misinformation and misguidance that Jasmine can have on her client's mental health is risky business. This is why we call her a scammer, because she is just not credentialed to handle people's mental health issues. Also the amount her client is paying for Jasmine's session is probably way more expensive than a licensed therapist. Jasmine this isn't something worth sharing to the public. This just shows how you're a modern day con artist. You have to have a highly inflated sense of ego to think you're qualified to charge and do this without qualifications. Honestly, what will it take for Jasmine to stop scamming people like this? A client to backfire and have Jasmine be accountable for it?

Attachments

When I read her customer's testimonial like this, it makes me feel disgusted that unqualified Jasmine is acting like a therapist to her clients. I hope that Jasmine does what's right and also recommends her client to please seek professional therapy. The danger, misinformation and misguidance that Jasmine can have on her client's mental health is risky business. This is why we call her a scammer, because she is just not credentialed to handle people's mental health issues. Also the amount her client is paying for Jasmine's session is probably way more expensive than a licensed therapist. Jasmine this isn't something worth sharing to the public. This just shows how you're a modern day con artist. You have to have a highly inflated sense of ego to think you're qualified to charge and do this without qualifications. Honestly, what will it take for Jasmine to stop scamming people like this? A client to backfire and have Jasmine be accountable for it?
Yes. Sounds like her client has some trauma due to their father passing as a young child. The client should 100% seek a professional therapist on this trauma. Not a former YouTube Travel Vlogger turned Women’s Intimacy Coach or whatever flavor Jasmine Lipska is now. Nevertheless, Jasmine Lipska is a college dropout and incapable to advise and treat such mental health issues to clients. Is this what Jasmine Lipska means when she says she lives her life unapologetically? It seems like an excuse for her to bypass all of these shady and unethical tactics. I can’t imagine the 100s of other women who needed professional mental health help but went to Jasmine instead. Tragic. Jasmine won’t stop because she’s blinded by the money and thinks she’s helping her clients. But in the long term, Jasmine is most likely not qualified to help. Also shame on Lavendaire and other people of influence who have promoted Jasmine’s scam business.

Last edited:
Jasmine Mary Lipski is a predator. She uses kind language calling girls "babe", "queen" and saying she wants the best for them. In reality she couldn't give 2 shits about these girls or their trauma. She's a narc, she simply doesn't have the capability to care. She sees them as dollar signs. The whole business model doesn't make sense. How can you care for these women whilst simultaneously bragging in their faces about how much money you're making off them. It's one or the other. Jasmine basically grooms these girls, who are vulnerable and are looking for a friend. Women can be predators and groomers too, not just men!

And "living unapologetically" is basically her code for "living selfishly". She walks out of yoga classes without caring about the disruption she causes for other participants, she uses public toilets without flushing because she doesn't care about the workers who'll have to clean it 🤢, she doesn't care about even attempting to spread awareness about real world issues, this one is a huge one. it's one thing to not post anything but she literally doubled down and said I don't give a tit and proceeded to post about dog charities instead!!! she doesn't care about the polluted beaches where she does her meditation (hasn't she heard the phrase, "leave it better than how you found it?" Even if she has, she wouldn't give a tit. Huda beauty, a literal billionaire who makes Jasmine's crappy six figures look like nickels always advertises people to clean up their local beach) not even a normal person would be so crass to do these actions, let alone a "deeply heart centered empath". This is just stuff she's stupid enough to put on social media! Imagine what other awful stuff she gets up to irl?

The fact this is her "true personality" that she's been "hiding" and now she's her "authentic self" just disgusts me. Her parents did a horrible job with her.

It's just another example of Jasmine being naive. Yes you should prioritise your own happiness but not at the price of annoying/upsetting others. As usual, she has no nuance to her world view. Her combination of naivety, self righteousness and narcissism will always cloud her judgement.

Btw I heavily side eye any of her "friends" like Mariana, Lavandaire etc. You guys say Lavandaire is sweet and has a good message etc but your friends are only as good as you, they act as a mirror. Anyone who keeps this nasty piece of work as a friend is shady in my eyes. In a way, it restores my faith in humanity that Jasmine repels everyone and doesn't have any actual friends. They can sense her toxicity from a mile off.

Last edited:
Just saying...
Most humans are able to be multifaceted and can do all those things at once without a self congratulatory Instagram post and create a crappy reel after reel.
It's so painfully obvious she's writing about herself "wHo cAn sAy duck" babe, you're 23 years old!!! Who gives a tit that you're wound so tight you finally gave yourself permission to swear!

And her description of herself 🤢🤢 arrogance isn't a cute look, babe. Be careful or your head will explode 🤣
You aren't "hot" you're decent looking but your tit personality makes you a 3/10. You're wealthy because you scam and bully at every turn, you aren't sensual, you are painfully cringe. You aren't "unapologetic", you are just a horrible person and call it "exerting boundaries" once again, no nuance. You think not being a "good girl" means "being a bad witch" instead. You don't have "fun", you play crappy board games and you're so boring and annoying your husband tries to escape you with every chance he gets. You are so stupid 🙄

Her entire social media presence it's one warped, messed up diary entry after another. It's incredibly weird and is way beyond mental illness

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So her newest thing is "being cheesy and cringe and not giving a duck what people think". This in itself is fine. After all, be yourself! Yet with her, it's just so contrived and obviously fake. Her attempts at being "lighthearted and funny" is so unbelievably painful because she's not naturally like that. All the "jokes" she makes are as if she's trying to talk to a female friend but she hasn't got any so she's forced to make these sad reels instead. She's naturally a very serious, introverted person. Again, good to come out of your comfort zone but it's not like she's trying to challenge herself by trying something new, it's as if she's mimicking what she thinks is "fun". As if she's a robot who's downloaded the concept of "fun" and is trying a human impression.

Even the way she says "I try to incorporate fun and play into life" who tf talks like that?! Just chill and have fun!! Don't need to make it into a massive thing by justifying or saying "I don't care what others think" yes Jasmine! No one gives a tit! She needs permission and justification for every miniscule action and it's beyond mental illness!

Btw her awful acting and the obnoxious fake laugh she does these days is straight from Josh's playbook. She's like the female Joker!
I came here to share what I thought of her and these photos. She has become so ugly inside and out and so pretentious. Jasmine you are ruined inside and out and the shady things you are doing will bite you in the ass one day.
Until that day comes or perhaps it arrived already, of course she won't share that and pretends as if everything is fine.

Reactions: 8
I found this video quite interesting (or maybe I'm reading too much into it)
Josh looks so tired and done in this video yet as soon as Jasmine says "I'm filming" he puts on his usual smarmy smile. It looks like he doesn't find her "prank" funny at all (which it isn't) he probably just wanted to enjoy his drink in peace.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Has anyone seen her new reel where she subjects everyone to the torture that is her stiff, awkward "twerking" I swear she does it like there's a gun behind the camera I've never seen anyone look like they're having less fun than her.
I won't post it here to save all of your eyes but this gif is a good representation 😂
tina-dance.gif

And Jasmine... This one's for you. Sister, please stop embarrassing yourself 😭

• Haha
Has anyone seen her new reel where she subjects everyone to the torture that is her stiff, awkward "twerking" I swear she does it like there's a gun behind the camera I've never seen anyone look like they're having less fun than her.
I won't post it here to save all of your eyes but this gif is a good representation 😂
View attachment 1210469
And Jasmine... This one's for you. Sister, please stop embarrassing yourself 😭
I didn’t bother watching it bc don’t want to give her views or engagement. But I’m surprised she didn’t use her mid twerk as the thumbnail preview to the content 🤭

That’s when you know she’s a prisoner to the clicks and views when she starts using a pic of her mid twerk as a thumbnail 😜

You know what a lot of her content has been reminding me of? Like a hungry street monkey performing for rando strangers and their money. That’s the type of vibe I get from her nowadays with her reels

I found this video quite interesting (or maybe I'm reading too much into it)
Josh looks so tired and done in this video yet as soon as Jasmine says "I'm filming" he puts on his usual smarmy smile. It looks like he doesn't find her "prank" funny at all (which it isn't) he probably just wanted to enjoy his drink in peace.
What do you guys think?
“Wait smile…smile…” oh dear lord I knew their social media persona is so fake and curated 🙄 It’s kind of crazy how Josh turns it on as soon as Jasmine shoves a camera at his face

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did you guys see how her former best friend Courtney has now moved to Seoul? Let's hope she doesn't become a tacky "influencer" lol jks, I'm sure she's got way more class and conscience.

Reactions: 1
Jasmine Mary Lipski is a predator. She uses kind language calling girls "babe", "queen" and saying she wants the best for them. In reality she couldn't give 2 shits about these girls or their trauma. She's a narc, she simply doesn't have the capability to care. She sees them as dollar signs. The whole business model doesn't make sense. How can you care for these women whilst simultaneously bragging in their faces about how much money you're making off them. It's one or the other. Jasmine basically grooms these girls, who are vulnerable and are looking for a friend. Women can be predators and groomers too, not just men!

And "living unapologetically" is basically her code for "living selfishly". She walks out of yoga classes without caring about the disruption she causes for other participants, she uses public toilets without flushing because she doesn't care about the workers who'll have to clean it 🤢, she doesn't care about even attempting to spread awareness about real world issues, this one is a huge one. it's one thing to not post anything but she literally doubled down and said I don't give a tit and proceeded to post about dog charities instead!!! she doesn't care about the polluted beaches where she does her meditation (hasn't she heard the phrase, "leave it better than how you found it?" Even if she has, she wouldn't give a tit. Huda beauty, a literal billionaire who makes Jasmine's crappy six figures look like nickels always advertises people to clean up their local beach) not even a normal person would be so crass to do these actions, let alone a "deeply heart centered empath". This is just stuff she's stupid enough to put on social media! Imagine what other awful stuff she gets up to irl?

The fact this is her "true personality" that she's been "hiding" and now she's her "authentic self" just disgusts me. Her parents did a horrible job with her.

It's just another example of Jasmine being naive. Yes you should prioritise your own happiness but not at the price of annoying/upsetting others. As usual, she has no nuance to her world view. Her combination of naivety, self righteousness and narcissism will always cloud her judgement.

Btw I heavily side eye any of her "friends" like Mariana, Lavandaire etc. You guys say Lavandaire is sweet and has a good message etc but your friends are only as good as you, they act as a mirror. Anyone who keeps this nasty piece of work as a friend is shady in my eyes. In a way, it restores my faith in humanity that Jasmine repels everyone and doesn't have any actual friends. They can sense her toxicity from a mile off.
She has no manners, she didn’t live an adolescence at her then numeric age and is trying to live that lifestyle now in her nearly mid twenties but the problem is that she is really immature and she says she wants to be a mum!!!
I think she would get into further trouble that would only snowball.
If she wants to be a mum she has to be at peace with a lot of things and leave them behind to start living a new reality.

Jasmine Lipski you are borderline bold if you keep dying your fragile hair….. that hairline though
She looks really cheap and beyond tacky like that, she is as far as you can get from Josh’s type.

Last edited:
Jasmine Lipski you are borderline bold if you keep dying your fragile hair….. that hairline though
She could consider hair transplant surgery. She’s already paying for cosmetic work like fillers and Botox, by her own admission. So it’s not like she’s totally against cosmetic work. Might as well funnel that money to have a proper hair transplant. If I was her, I’d quit the fillers and Botox and just do a hair transplant. It must be tough for her to embody her “feminine” since typically the relationship a woman has is strongly tied to their hair.

I feel bad for her because when she gets her hair dyed, her ends are just fried and so dry 😕 I’m pretty sure her stressful, always on scammer job affects her hair health too. You can usually tell how stressful someone’s life is by their hair. The first thing I notice when I look at her is how frazzled her hair looks and receding/vanishing hairline.

Her parents and sister are blessed with a healthy head of hair, shame she didn’t inherit it. She’s so young too to be balding already. Imagine what her hair is going to look like in 10 years. Might be completely bald, like Josh’s dad at that point 😕

Her going to the salon to get her hair dyed and damaged with heating style tools is a temporary self care fix. She should quit doing it if she’s invested in her long term hair health. Idk why she’s so anti growing her natural hair color.

I can bet you six figures she's asked herself every single question on her q&a 😂 I promise no one is that invested in Jasmine that they'll ask such specific, tailor made questions that perfectly segue into a promo. She's even done spelling mistakes to make it less obvious 😂😂
Questions like "what to do when your parents are unsupportive" "how do you make female friends" frustrations at your partner for not listening. it's toooo specific like pulled directly from conversations she's had in her own life.
She uses it as a tool to simultaneously self soothe and massage her ego. She's so weird
Her going to the salon to get her hair dyed and damaged with heating style tools is a temporary self care fix. She should quit doing it if she’s invested in her long term hair health. Idk why she’s so anti growing her natural hair color.
I can only assume Josh probably says he prefers blondes so she continues to dye it blonde. She wants to be fully Caucasian like her coaching peers so badly. Her hair is objectively awful and takes away from her beauty. It genuinely looks like hay at this point and her bald spot is getting bigger and bigger! I've seen people on their recovery journey from ED and their hair has grown back no issues so not too sure what's happening with Jasmine. Every food post she does is back to her extremely healthy smoothies and bowls. Maybe she's falling back into orthorexia? I don't want this to be the case but could explain why she's drastically losing weight. For all the gym work she does, she doesn't look healthy and strong, she looks weak and skinny again and the boobs she gained now looks super sagging

She has no manners, she didn’t live an adolescence at her then numeric age and is trying to live that lifestyle now in her nearly mid twenties but the problem is that she is really immature and she says she wants to be a mum!!!
I think she would get into further trouble that would only snowball.
If she wants to be a mum she has to be at peace with a lot of things and leave them behind to start living a new reality.
She said in her q&a on where she wants to be in 5 years time that she wants to be "preparing to expand their family" God help that poor child with nutcases like Jasmine and Josh for parents 😭. Speaking of which, they both don't seem on the same page with kids. jasmine has been ramping up the hinting on starting a family sooner rather than later and Josh has been super scared saying he wants to have a kid in his mid 30s. Seems he's delaying it a lot because he doesn't wanna have kids with her. Doesn't seem to be much "crystal clear communication" going on is there, Jas?

Attachments

Last edited:
I can bet you six figures she's asked herself every single question on her q&a 😂 I promise no one is that invested in Jasmine that they'll ask such specific, tailor made questions that perfectly segue into a promo. She's even done spelling mistakes to make it less obvious 😂😂
You might be right bc she’s desperately begging people to watch her stories in her bio…She must be losing engagement and interest in her stories 🤣

I suspect she is asking herself these questions too so she can pin these responses promoing her program into her insta highlights bubbles 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4