Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord if you told me this was a 23 year old woman I would laugh. She looks 10 years older. The lash extensions are back but looks like they're done better this time.

She's doing promo for her new manifest with ease masterclass, saying she's a master at manifesting is hilarious to me. Sure Jas, if manifesting an emotionally turbulent manchild who you play mum for, insect infested villas and living on the road due to having no stability, no friends, poor health and empty scamming job counts as "masterful manifestation", then you're doing a brilliant job lol

Also this comment on Josh's video is so funny. Even they're trying to wrap their heads around his insane psychobabble and made up terms.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blimey!
Doesn’t she sound like a broken record?
There are countless videos on YouTube about manifestation in several languages, I think this stuff has been done to death now.
Also wtf is she teaching to manifest?
A loser husband?
A dysfunctional relationship?
An infested villa in some poor country?
ED?
Ladies friends and dogs only to drop them when you feel that they no longer serve you?
Vulnerable clients?
How to plagiarise?
Taking sh*ts in a café?
Drugs?
Lies, lies, lies....
I could go on for hours but I am tired now.
why is "investment" 111$? is she using Angel numbers? and why would that go up later to 150$? she is using a tactic that Annas Analysis mentioned, she is making the reader feel a sense of urgency to enrol asap

• Haha
I was 2nd guessing posting this. But this is a warning for other women who gets reached out by Jasmine Lipska. She’s the absolute worst in keeping touch in friendships. There has to be more stories from other women who have had similar experiences with her like mine. Strangers on this forum who’ve never met her have even picked up the vibe she gives off. I find it frustrating that Jasmine always tells the story that women have excluded her. I feel a little suspicious how much is the truth. But has Jasmine Lipska ever reflected that she has been the one that has hurt other women? For example she used to follow, have lovely chats with me, and call me her “soul sister”. But then out of the blue she stopped following and catching up with me. Who does that? It felt like I was always making the effort. I was hurt when she stopped engaging. That’s when I realized she was not being genuine, reaching out to me only when it benefits her. Such as buying her programs. Similar to what happened to Courtney and other women, happened with me. I always look back at her as the person who cold heartedly drops you as a friend. She used to be obsessed with the book “Mastering Your Mean Girl”, but she felt like a mean girl to me with the radio silence. All good though, because I’m thriving in work, relationships and personal life.
This reminds me of that big shady company that sold new pills that were addictive and they had to convince their customers that they were not. Their salespeople had to befriend their clients in order to sell and it worked. Jasmine is using the same tactic for her scamming business. Anyway, what I read in your text is that you chatted with her online and were played by her. I'm glad you got over it. I bet with her it's a combination of things, not just that she dumps people, in your case you were just a client, not a friend, but also that people distance themselves when they sense her vibe in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
why is "investment" 111$? is she using Angel numbers? and why would that go up later to 150$? she is using a tactic that Annas Analysis mentioned, she is making the reader feel a sense of urgency to enrol asap
You know I never noticed that until I watched that video of Anna.
Also this stuff would have been exciting around 2007 not these days.

Reactions: 2
Here she is bragging about her "new office"
I wish girls wouldn't aspire to and romanticize Jasmine's life.

She lives on the road with no proper place to call home (she calls it adventuring but let's be real, she's literally homeless) they move house every 1-3 months for the past few years. No stability, no roots. This is also probably why they struggle to make friends and build connections (josh has talked about this issue before) if it wasn't in Bali and from one cute villa to another, this would be seen as couch surfing and hugely uncomfortable. Imagine living this life in any other city? Just not attainable.

And for God sake this isn't impressive. I showed you guys before but these Airbnb's are literally the price of a fancy meal out in a major city like London or New York. They're so ridiculously cheap anyone with a half decent job could afford it.

You don't need to be a coach for this life either. Working remotely in a normal job is becoming more and more accessible so more and more people are actually exploring working abroad. Just take a look on Reddit and you'll see a rapidly increasing amount of desk job professionals living the exact same "blissful life" as Jasmine minus the scamming, loss of dignity and annoying man child leeching off you

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The absolutely hilarious part is she talked about how she hates urgency culture (somewhere earlier in the forum) and rushing people to buy things when they're not ready with "must end soon!" Deals yet here she is doing the exact same thing. She must have a dissociative identity disorder because how can she not attach her words to her own actions?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolutely hilarious part is she talked about how she hates urgency culture (somewhere earlier in the forum) and rushing people to buy things when they're not ready with "must end soon!" Deals yet here she is doing the exact same thing. She must have a dissociative identity disorder because how can she not attach her words to her own actions?
She is also against big phrama, yet she uses the same tactics to scam people with her business (I gave an example in my last post). You all should watch Dopesick. So good!

This reminds me of that big shady company that sold new pills that were addictive and they had to convince their customers that they were not. Their salespeople had to befriend their clients in order to sell and it worked. Jasmine is using the same tactic for her scamming business. Anyway, what I read in your text is that you chatted with her online and were played by her. I'm glad you got over it. I bet with her it's a combination of things, not just that she dumps people, in your case you were just a client, not a friend, but also that people distance themselves when they sense her vibe in real life.
Yeah she was manipulative to call me her “friend” and “soul sister” when she didn’t mean it. So odd to think she used to follow my Instagram for a while, have video calls together, DM me personal life stuff, and comment on my posts like a friend. But now she’s a stranger. That was a couple of years ago. Anyways the point of me posting is that she also needs to be aware that her actions have hurt people like me in the past. Sometimes I feel like messaging her this, but don’t even bother. She’s not totally innocent.

• Heart
Yeah she was manipulative to call me her “friend” and “soul sister” when she didn’t mean it. So odd to think she used to follow my Instagram for a while, have video calls together, DM me personal life stuff, and comment on my posts like a friend. But now she’s a stranger. That was a couple of years ago. Anyways the point of me posting is that she also needs to be aware that her actions have hurt people like me in the past. Sometimes I feel like messaging her this, but don’t even bother. She’s not totally innocent.
We know she is not innocent, she may look that way, but her personality and actions show she is not. If you stream Dopesick (or read the book, haven't read it yet) it's exactly the same tactic, customers thought they were friends with those salespeople, they had a (long term) relationship with them. The sellers were just friends with them to sell and upsell and stuff. That was my point. Just don't bother with it, move on. you mentioned this in your previous posts as well. You understand that those actions she did were not meant to be friends, even though it felt like that. And ghosting is unfortunately a part of life. It happens in all walks of life. If they are smart they will do their research and type her name into Google and they will see these forums about her. That's enough. It says enough that people are unfollowing her en masse. Scammers won't change.

Scammers will do anything to get money. They are greedy and don't care about other people's feelings or consequences it has.

Last edited:
Correction: In the first sentence I meant to say “character” instead of “personality”.

So how are we meant to know this "testimonial" is legit? There's no username or profile picture (can be blurred out on the "clients" request) it doesn't look like it's from any sort of social media conversation either.

Plus, who the hell calls someone they're paying "the kindest, sweetest, most empathetic person"? think about it, would you call a therapist or your driving instructor or anyone who provides you with a service in exchange for money as "a beautiful soul" yeah you might be appreciative of their service but not go that overboard! I'd use those words to describe a friend tbh

I feel like Jasmine has written this about herself and wants everyone to believe all those things because the forum just so happens to prove she's the exact opposite of those character traits. If this is an actual client writing this, then I seriously worry for their mental health because this is an unhealthy parasocial relationship that's being harboured here!

It's just so unbelievably melodramatic "beautiful healing force" "can't wait to book more calls" like even with her 1:1 clients, she can't spend more than a couple hours with them. How can you be so in love and amazed by the service if you've never met this person or worked with them intimately? This just has Jasmine's way of writing and cadence all over it

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So how are we meant to know this "testimonial" is legit? There's no username or profile picture (can be blurred out on the "clients" request) it doesn't look like it's from any sort of social media conversation either.

Plus, who the hell calls someone they're paying "the kindest, sweetest, most empathetic person"? think about it, would you call a therapist or your driving instructor or anyone who provides you with a service in exchange for money as "a beautiful soul" yeah you might be appreciative of their service but not go that overboard! I'd use those words to describe a friend tbh

I feel like Jasmine has written this about herself and wants everyone to believe all those things because the forum just so happens to prove she's the exact opposite of those character traits. If this is an actual client writing this, then I seriously worry for their mental health because this is an unhealthy parasocial relationship that's being harboured here!

It's just so unbelievably melodramatic "beautiful healing force" "can't wait to book more calls" like even with her 1:1 clients, she can't spend more than a couple hours with them. How can you be so in love and amazed by the service if you've never met this person or worked with them intimately? This just has Jasmine's way of writing and cadence all over it
Yup, I think that’s the trend with people who claim to buy her programs. Even if this is legitimate, there’s some parasocial relationship going on with the way they write. When she puts a name to these testimonials to legitimize it, she can make it up and add any random name. No one would know. And I noticed the ones where she adds faces and names are repeat reviews. So idk why she’s recycling old reviews.

OMG LOL! She's saying how she's unfiltered and unapologetic yet she's completely stopped posting her wacko world views and anti vaxx tit since we put her on blast. She probably was losing clients as well.

Tbh I prefer her to post her balding hairline, greasy skin and unwashed ass than spread her braindead idiotic ideologies, same goes for Josh who has also been radio silent on his alt right views, probably once again not wanting to alienate clients.

And it truly is so funny when she says "don't delete, post with intention" yet her and Josh constantly delete and hide their shady, harmful posts and views. Luckily it's all here 👍

Yup, I think that’s the trend with people who claim to buy her programs. Even if this is legitimate, there’s some parasocial relationship going on with the way they write. When she puts a name to these testimonials to legitimize it, she can make it up and add any random name. No one would know. And I noticed the ones where she adds faces and names are repeat reviews. So idk why she’s recycling old reviews.
She also does this thing where she crops them a certain way to look like there's multiple reviews when it's actually just 1 nutjob singing their praises about her. Like you said she also reposts reviews over and over.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys am I being nitpicky or is this so weird? They both are so melodramatic about each other and it just screams over compensation. If you're going to see a film with your partner, would you say "two lovers" idk the terminology is so weird! Just say "josh and I" or "watching a film with the hubby"
They honestly act like middle schoolers "the fire in my veins, my soul expander, we're going to the gym" like their love is so overboard and forced like they're trying to prove something to their braindead fans who no doubt lap this tit up.

Speaking of which, the cult meeting is back on!

Attachments

both "reviews" have the same way of wording things. I would not be surprised if she wrote them herself, when we can clearly see how she is constantly sending anon asks to her own ig

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Guys am I being nitpicky or is this so weird? They both are so melodramatic about each other and it just screams over compensation. If you're going to see a film with your partner, would you say "two lovers" idk the terminology is so weird! Just say "josh and I" or "watching a film with the hubby"
They honestly act like middle schoolers "the fire in my veins, my soul expander, we're going to the gym" like their love is so overboard and forced like they're trying to prove something to their braindead fans who no doubt lap this tit up.

Speaking of which, the cult meeting is back on!
I agree, there's something forced about the way they worded it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were fighting before this pic was taken to overcompensate for something. Maybe Josh or Jasmine needed reassurance that they're being loved. Also Josh has been radio silent on his page (which tbh is a blessing), and not reposting any of Jasmine's tags with him in it.

Last edited:
I agree, there's something forced about the way they worded it. I wouldn't be surprised if they were fighting before this pic was taken to overcompensate for something. Maybe Josh or Jasmine needed reassurance that they're being loved. Also Josh has been radio silent on his page (which tbh is a blessing), and not reposting any of Jasmine's tags with him in it.
Spoke too soon. He just posted this 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Seriously what the hell is wrong with these people? What are they trying to prove?? "Haha look at us were such a normal couple we're gross together hehe were so in love, acting like monkeys with my dear lover and soul expander 💖🦋🌿"

I can't stress this enough how NOT normal they are. It's over compensation to an extreme level. No one needed to see this. They just want to desperately prove something

And the worst part is they're doing it in public 🤢🤢 these idiots have no etiquette it's disgusting

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
i CANNOT with this balding hair and terrible skin of her😩😩 and she’s calling herself healthy and nourishing ???
When she posts about lemurs instead of liking her “friend” Mariana’s winning post on Miss Grand CZ 2022. She’s obviously active today on socials, the least she can do is publically congratulate Mariana on winning. Jasmine is always emotional and Josh is always sick… she looks like she’s exhausted/finished crying in this photo… Wouldn’t be surprised if Jasmine felt emotional and triggered seeing Mariana thrive 🙄

With the nasty unhygienic things they do in public, no wonder they’re always ill. What’s next, clipping their toenails in a cafe? 🤢

This is random, I always think it’s a pimple on her nose for some reason. But then I realize it’s her nose ring. It’s fine she has one, but the coloring is similar with her pimples.

Attachments

It's quite alarming how much she's been talking about "nourishing foods" and "respecting your temple" recently. There's nothing wrong with these sentiments in themselves but with her history of orthorexia, the use of such buzzwords is worrying. Before when she came to Bali and was putting on healthy weight, she had no issues with posting her chocolate cakes etc. She actually admitted recently to having those thoughts creep back into her head but in true Jasmine fashion, she pretended that she's completely mentally sane and fought the thoughts off.

Like we've all said, her hair and skin health is not what you'd typically expect from someone who has recovered. Fair enough if her hair is naturally thin but she still literally has bald spots which isn't normal even if you have fine hair.