Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I think she is conventionally an attractive girl.

Despite everything, you can't help but be happy that she'll finally see her family. Her expression of joy is rather contagious I will admit. I guess family is everything.
Agreed. We've seen Jasmine enough to know her fake laughs and smiles but this looks like genuine happiness and you can see it in her normally dead eyes. A look I haven't seen on her in a long long time. Happy for her tbh

Reactions: 2
I guess we've been wrong about her family the whole time. She gets on with them just fine 😅😅
Interesting to see them meet Josh for the first time
Her family have always been supportive of Jasmine even when she’s anti-vax. So not surprised they’re visiting her in Bali and not the other way around.

This is why I don’t believe her claims when she says she grew up in a strict catholic household and was shamed for wearing a bikini. As an outsider looking in, Jasmine’s family seem really easygoing and loving. They even bought her a graduation gift to South Korea as someone mentioned.

I swear if she ever throws her family under the bus again to sell her courses I’m going to roll my eyes.

Did she mention Josh’s family visiting too for Jasmine’s birthday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is why I don’t believe her claims when she says she grew up in a strict catholic household and was shamed for wearing a bikini. As an outsider looking in, Jasmine’s family seem really easygoing and loving. They even bought her a graduation gift to South Korea as someone mentioned.
If she had grown up in a strict Catholic family, her mother would not flaunt her breasts and dress scantily, etc. You get the gist. Jasmine has also been very open with her mother about sex, click on video link (https://tattle.life/attachments/img_5238-mov.932225/). So yes, for those who feel attached to her, take everything she says with a large grain of salt.

Reactions: 3
Heads up girlbosses! Queen Jasmine has had her weekly rebrand and is no longer an intimacy coach, she's now a
TRANSFORMATION coach!!

450k podcast downloads? Who the hell is willingly listening to her Australian/American/Bristol annoying ass baby voice spouting the same load of horseshit?
I hope she’s not having fertility issues because I worked in a fertility clinic as a receptionist covering someone and it’s not nice.
You watch next she will be a fertility coach or a maternity coach.

Jasmine hanging out with her imaginary friends again! So cute! 💞🕊🌿

Also why is she constantly ill and fatigued?

Sorry to double post guys but I don't normally watch Josh's stuff because it tends to be a pile of tit but this absolutely blew my mind.

He's literally taking a real life conversation he's had with Jasmine and is weaponising it and making fun of her. You might be thinking "jellyjam, you weren't there how do you know it's a real conversation?"

🌿Jasmine has spoken about her desire to become a mother pretty soon whilst Josh has been hesitant and open about his fear of becoming a parent. We saw the same thing when Jasmine pressured him to marry her.
💞 The "guy" character uses the example of Chelsea football club which is Josh's actual favourite football team.
🕊Jasmine talks about her abandonment issues at length and says it stems from her distant mum. We know her dad had a high flying job before starting his business so he might've been busy a lot of the time , same with the "girl" josh plays in the video
💖Jasmine is very very clingy and Josh makes fun of it in this video

Like damn. He's really turning her real concerns and issues into a meme. We know they live using their life and turning it into lessons but this is just crazy!!!

i suddenly pity Jasmine. she deserves so much better than him. the only thing keeping her attached to him is his looks (which she feels she doesnt deserves as she has minority complexes) and him being the first and only guy who gave her attention from the opposite sex. she deserves so much better than him. but then again seeing her exploiting young impressionable girls and charging unimaginably high amounts of money to find her luxurious life and portraying a perfect marriage and life on social media, this is exactly what she deserves.

Is it just me or is she starting to look scarily thin? Her face never used to be this sunken, she used to have such a cute chubby face! I hope she is not relapsing in her eating disorder, although i guess that would explain why she strikes me as looking a lot older in her recent posts. Hope Josh isn't driving any of this...I vaguely remember her making posts about feeling insecure compared to the women Josh usually prefers (fit, toned, athletic). She at least deserves someone who is genuinely attracted to her -- her natural body, not all the botox and extensions! It doesn't seem like Josh enjoys her personality much...if it weren't for the money he wouldn't stick around. I genuinely hope she never has kids with him because if her business tanks, he can hardly support himself let alone a family.

• Sad
Guys... I think Jasmine genuinely is living her dream life. She's rich, objectively pretty, got her husband (he's a prick but she's happy with him so what can we do? plus at the very least, he seems to like her), a loving family who don't care that she's anti vaxx etc and she lives in a beautiful country. She probably has bad days but her selfishness and narcissism has made her hugely successful. Think about any rich or successful person you know, chances are they're probably pretty horrible. Why? Because you have to be ruthless and step on people to get to the top. That's what Jasmine is always getting at with her whole "I don't give a tit, I don't people please, join me Queens!" attitude. She's right. As soon as she stopped being a caring and loving person, she became rich and successful. It's because she doesn't care about morals or feelings of others anymore, only her own pocket and she's thriving as a result.

I don't think Lipscam will ever be taken down.

Is it just me or is she starting to look scarily thin? Her face never used to be this sunken, she used to have such a cute chubby face! I hope she is not relapsing in her eating disorder, although i guess that would explain why she strikes me as looking a lot older in her recent posts. Hope Josh isn't driving any of this...I vaguely remember her making posts about feeling insecure compared to the women Josh usually prefers (fit, toned, athletic). She at least deserves someone who is genuinely attracted to her -- her natural body, not all the botox and extensions! It doesn't seem like Josh enjoys her personality much...if it weren't for the money he wouldn't stick around. I genuinely hope she never has kids with him because if her business tanks, he can hardly support himself let alone a family.
Yep I definitely noticed that! Her chest bones are sticking out and boobs are sagging a lot as if she lost a lot of weight in a short space of time. In the first few months she was in Bali she had healthy weight on her and she looked really cute! Then she started toning and looked really healthy and in shape. I feel like she's gone too far with the gym and now her arms and chest look closer to her ED days and her head looks too big for her body almost? Her hair is also thinning a lot (although her hair was already very fine) Not quite sure what diet/exercise regime Josh has got her on? He needs to be careful and considerate of her mental health and wellbeing, I would hope a qualified personal trainer of all people would be understanding of her needs.

In this video she was probably at her heaviest yet she looks so healthy and cute!

Attachments

Last edited:
Guys... I think Jasmine genuinely is living her dream life. She's rich, objectively pretty, got her husband (he's a prick but she's happy with him so what can we do? plus at the very least, he seems to like her), a loving family who don't care that she's anti vaxx etc and she lives in a beautiful country. She probably has bad days but her selfishness and narcissism has made her hugely successful. Think about any rich or successful person you know, chances are they're probably pretty horrible. Why? Because you have to be ruthless and step on people to get to the top. That's what Jasmine is always getting at with her whole "I don't give a tit, I don't people please, join me Queens!" attitude. She's right. As soon as she stopped being a caring and loving person, she became rich and successful. It's because she doesn't care about morals or feelings of others anymore, only her own pocket and she's thriving as a result.

I don't think Lipscam will ever be taken down.

Yep I definitely noticed that! Her chest bones are sticking out and boobs are sagging a lot as if she lost a lot of weight in a short space of time. In the first few months she was in Bali she had healthy weight on her and she looked really cute! Then she started toning and looked really healthy and in shape. I feel like she's gone too far with the gym and now her arms and chest look closer to her ED days and her head looks too big for her body almost? Her hair is also thinning a lot (although her hair was already very fine) Not quite sure what diet/exercise regime Josh has got her on? He needs to be careful and considerate of her mental health and wellbeing, I would hope a qualified personal trainer of all people would be understanding of her needs.

In this video she was probably at her heaviest yet she looks so healthy and cute!
I agree I think she’ll have to deal with the fact whenever she loses weight, her hair will thin out even more. You can clearly see the bald spot in that photo. Idk she will have to find that balance for herself. Either be a little more normal weight and have her hair look better or be super thin and have her hair be more frail. Looks like she’s choosing the latter :/ Btw I personally don’t think she looked “chubby” ever. Even at her heaviest, she is still considered slim to me.

Is it possible she has alopecia or early onset of it? Her parents both seem to have a healthy head of hair.

Yes she def looks much older with the sunken look and tan/filter. Ironically all the cosmetic work she’s done aged her even more. Like 30s-40s imo, esp paired with the dry and frail hair.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if the sudden motivation to work out extensively is for her wedding ceremony with family. Jasmine’s all about the optics.

Last edited:
Think about any rich or successful person you know, chances are they're probably pretty horrible. Why? Because you have to be ruthless and step on people to get to the top
Well no I can't agree. I know plenty of people myself who are very successful, earning huge amounts of money a year and still are very modest, loving and they genuinely care about others. Some of them are demanding but never horrible.
Maybe it's just about those who are celebrity-like. But still there are multiple people I follow on insta or YouTube who are probably as rich as Jasmine (or I assume even more) but they are just normal in a very good way

• Heart
Has anyone seen her newest reel on her Instagram? I know she’s been trying to be a “bad girl’” for a while now but it just sounds like a middle schooler that just learned what cuss words were, which I’m sure someone already mentioned. I’m pretty sure she made a reel similar to this a while ago but it is kind of embarrassing for someone in their 20s acting like a 13 year old when it comes to cuss words.

Jasmine after a long, difficult day of plagiarising, remaking old reels, getting naked, journalling, blocking, deleting, reading tattle, pestering Josh to play board games and relentlessly DMing girls to join her girlboss cult 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Give it up for our aligned, hard working, lit the f up queen!!! ✨🌿💞🕊

Attachments

Has anyone seen her newest reel on her Instagram? I know she’s been trying to be a “bad girl’” for a while now but it just sounds like a middle schooler that just learned what cuss words were, which I’m sure someone already mentioned. I’m pretty sure she made a reel similar to this a while ago but it is kind of embarrassing for someone in their 20s acting like a 13 year old when it comes to cuss words.
I agree with you. Reminds me of when little kids discover words like “boobies” and it’s the biggest revelation 😂! I dunno why, but it feels so forced and unnatural when she swears? If swearing makes you feel liberated that’s cool, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable don’t do it to be “cool/to fit in”. She mentioned she took on the “good girl role”, but always places the onus of her tragic upbringing on her family. I swear some of personality traits are self inflicted. By giving herself this “good girl role” it feels like she has developmental delays (late bloomer in terms of what romantic relationships are, fascination with sex, swearing etc), difficulty with emotional regulation (punches pillows, gives the silent treatment and avoids conflicts instead of talking it out), impaired social relationships (no friendship support networks) and low self-esteem (jealous of others, she was jealous of a cat who was more affectionate to Josh!). Not the best role-model for young women IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well no I can't agree. I know plenty of people myself who are very successful, earning huge amounts of money a year and still are very modest, loving and they genuinely care about others. Some of them are demanding but never horrible.
Maybe it's just about those who are celebrity-like. But still there are multiple people I follow on insta or YouTube who are probably as rich as Jasmine (or I assume even more) but they are just normal in a very good way
I agree! There's nuance to it and I shouldve specified I'm talking about public figures. All of those in the public eye who are rich and successful are all commonly narcissists who are willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top. Jasmine is the same which is why she has no friends (she drops them as soon as they're "no longer serving her") she's also willing to embarrass herself and overshare. A normal people who's wealthy is more likely to be humble as they just kept their head down and worked/studied.
Lol the fact that "saying duck for the first time in a caption" is a milestone for her at the grand old age of 23 says it all 🤣 I'd say I was a goody goody teacher's pet similar to Jasmine but I've never held such massive "shadows" in regards to swearing of all things 😂
Even when she swears now, she pauses to prepare herself and then she says it really quietly. Just seems super unnatural and ✨unaligned✨
Her whole "bad girl" image is super fake and stiff. She's never been that girl and she never will be. Ironically, the sooner she embodies her authentic self (introvert who doesn't swear) the happier she'll truly be rather than overcompensating and trying to be something she isn't in order to further her career and persona

Has anyone noticed how she keeps using slang and informal language that's nothing like how she speaks, saying "babe" and "sister, I hear you" and "ain't". She's really going into toxic girlboss territory and it's super cringe. Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like those are more American terms and "ain't" is very british. I've never really heard an Australian use those terms.

Reactions: 4
Jasmine after a long, difficult day of plagiarising, remaking old reels, getting naked, journalling, blocking, deleting, reading tattle, pestering Josh to play board games and relentlessly DMing girls to join her girlboss cult 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Give it up for our aligned, hard working, lit the f up queen!!! ✨🌿💞🕊
Also after a full morning of s*x (a favourite activity) and oh wait she forgot to practice languages and watch some Korean dramas and listen to BTS.
P.S she probably thinks her husband has a d*ck of gold but the truth is that she doesn’t know any better.

God this is beyond cringe 🤢🤢
What an edgelord!!! Swearing!! What's next?? Using a pencil instead of a pen in her journal?!?! 😲😲😲😲😲 Jasmine you're such a bad girl!!!! The fact this is her favourite ever video, damn Josh bro I feel sorry for you. This is the level of humour and personality you've got to put up with 😂

And she doesn't even mouth the swear word in question!!

Attachments

What an edgelord!!! Swearing!! What's next?? Using a pencil instead of a pen in her journal?!?! 😲😲😲😲😲 Jasmine you're such a bad girl!!!! The fact this is her favourite ever video, damn Josh bro I feel sorry for you. This is the level of humour and personality you've got to put up with 😂

What I find weird about this reels is that she probably has never had a real life conversation with someone else or experience like this. Who is she having a woman on woman conversation in her real life like this? Her imaginary friends..? Rather she's alone in her room, posting this for her social media. Also she looks fake af in this video. The laugh looks annoyingly arrogant and unnatural. She's not even a good actor about it lol

The one person she's maybe trying to make an effort with is Mariana who's not even in Bali. It's weird that when Mariana is not in Bali, Jasmine gets the confidence to get closer to her. But when Mariana was in Bali, Jasmine would dodge plans.

Has anyone else noticed this? That Jasmine is more comfortable "connecting" with women from a distance and hiding online? Even if they literally live in the same Bali area as her.

Last edited:

IKR!!!! I'm getting second hand embarassment 😂

Does anyone feel like her newest caption is super condescending to Josh? "You should give your man the chance to provide and take the lead" like she talks about it as if he's a little kid who she's giving chores to in order to keep him busy. Because Josh can't provide in the "traditional" senses (financially, handling business and taxes etc), she gives him easy jobs to do like finding them a new villa to rent etc so he can feel like he's "in his masculine". It seems like a major source of contention in their marriage and a great deal of frustration from Josh.

Reactions: 5
Also after a full morning of s*x (a favourite activity) and oh wait she forgot to practice languages and watch some Korean dramas and listen to BTS.
P.S she probably thinks her husband has a d*ck of gold but the truth is that she doesn’t know any better.
The fact that his D is going inside anyone at all is disturbing 🤢

She gotta let that 🥭 for both of their sakes!