Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of self love, why does she get copious amounts of botox & fillers and then try to pass it off as natural, all the while posting preachy stories where she contradicts herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And Ok says the queen of filters LOOOL
LMAO she probably thinks because her filters aren't obvious that they don't count and she's an exception to the rule. If anything, I don't mind filters because you can see at the top when someone is using one. The issue is when deceitful people like Jasmine use filters then save the video to their camera roll so it doesn't say they have a filter on then preach body positivity. How can she live with herself constantly lying at every turn?
speaking of self love, why does she get copious amounts of botox & fillers and then try to pass it off as natural, all the while posting preachy stories where she contradicts herself?
They have absolutely no self awareness. It's so bad that normal people like us can't comprehend it. It's one rule for them and one rule for everyone else. Josh is the absolute worst when it comes to this, he hates "evil dating apps" yet he met Jasmine on one. He hates "women who sleep around and don't value themselves" yet he was a player who slept with aforementioned women. Jasmine hates women and sees them as competition yet has no issues taking money from women. There's actually so many examples I can't even name them, like foreverfernweh said, she's a walking contradiction and a habitual liar.

Just as you mentioned contradictions, take this post from Jasmine just now. This is coming from the girl who ran away for a solo weekend after an argument only 3 months into their marriage whilst health hunk Josh immediately turned to alcohol LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow she really looking THIS different in 5 years? I think I agree on previous comment that she must have her other parts on her face done. Her original face is a sweet mixed Eurasian with Asian feature you could still see. (In a nice way). Now with her lips done and possibly her nose (that wasn’t too pointed back then) she’s just looking like a regular bimbo. I have no issue with people changing their style or look over time as this is completely their choice. However coming from Jasmine who preaches self love and body acceptance yet still spend money on cosmetic surgery is just simply pathetic and hypocritical.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
LMAO she probably thinks because her filters aren't obvious that they don't count and she's an exception to the rule. If anything, I don't mind filters because you can see at the top when someone is using one. The issue is when deceitful people like Jasmine use filters then save the video to their camera roll so it doesn't say they have a filter on then preach body positivity. How can she live with herself constantly lying at every turn?

They have absolutely no self awareness. It's so bad that normal people like us can't comprehend it. It's one rule for them and one rule for everyone else. Josh is the absolute worst when it comes to this, he hates "evil dating apps" yet he met Jasmine on one. He hates "women who sleep around and don't value themselves" yet he was a player who slept with aforementioned women. Jasmine hates women and sees them as competition yet has no issues taking money from women. There's actually so many examples I can't even name them, like foreverfernweh said, she's a walking contradiction and a habitual liar.

Just as you mentioned contradictions, take this post from Jasmine just now. This is coming from the girl who ran away for a solo weekend after an argument only 3 months into their marriage whilst health hunk Josh immediately turned to alcohol LOL
That’s what they have in common, contradictions!
Also some time ago I thought of something that Teal Swann mentioned recently but I have not watched the whole thing and she said the sameness can lead to incompatibility if that’s what I am thinking she is correct.
People think that having most or “everything” in common is the perfect receipy for a “perfect relationship” but it’s not that black and white, you are always going to find things you don’t like about a person and I can tell you that I have seen couples that at first glance seemed to have “nothing” in common and yet they have lasted because they respect and embrace each other’s differences and people admitted they were wrong!

Wow she really looking THIS different in 5 years? I think I agree on previous comment that she must have her other parts on her face done. Her original face is a sweet mixed Eurasian with Asian feature you could still see. (In a nice way). Now with her lips done and possibly her nose (that wasn’t too pointed back then) she’s just looking like a regular bimbo. I have no issue with people changing their style or look over time as this is completely their choice. However coming from Jasmine who preaches self love and body acceptance yet still spend money on cosmetic surgery is just simply pathetic and hypocritical.
Idk why she framed this reels as if the 2017 version of her as the worst and unloveable version of herself. It's almost like she frames her 2017 version as pathetic. When it isn't at all. I want to give 2017 version of Jasmine a hug, be her friend and lift her up. 2017 is more real and like-able because she embraced her humanness. I actually feel like she would have been more socially mature if she continued on in college because people like her would benefit in connecting with people in real life. Also getting to meet different types of people through class and school activities would have opened up her thinking and critical thinking skills. Things she unfortunately lacks now. Wasn't college where she met her former best friend, Courtney, who was very down-to-earth and loyal? I remember Courtney was there for Jasmine and came over to visit when Jasmine returned from her SE Asia travels and was depressed.

2022 version of Jasmine is weirdly co-dependent, places her worth/personality trait in being married, habitually lies and has no deep friendships with women.

Reactions: 7
Real maturity comes from accepting and loving your former self for who you were, and learning from your past mistakes. Jasmine hates her former self and any traits that bear semblance to her past self, shoving it into a journal entry never to be seen or processed properly. She tries to force and weed it out of her clients as if modesty and being quiet are disgusting, weak traits that must be destroyed in favour of sexual prowess and fake toxic confidence.

Jasmine dedicates way more time that the average person on self care and self improvement, constantly journalling, meditating, coaching. Her entire life and career is dedicated to the pursuit of self actualization and enlightenment but ironically, she'll never truly achieve this because she doesn't ever reflect. She only ever deflects and gets defensive.

And wow those 2 pictures side by side DEFINITELY show some cosmetic procedures going on!! She was a beautiful young lady and seemed like a real sweetheart who just needed some friends and life experience to guide her to a good place. I'm sure she would've grown into her beauty had she just stuck with college and attempted to make real human connections and solid self improvement to gain confidence (e.g: gaining an ACTUAL education rather than scam academy courses) yet she chose to retreat into herself and become this, just another vapid, scamming Instagram bimbo, nothing special 🙄

Reactions: 3
Things she unfortunately lacks now. Wasn't college where she met her former best friend, Courtney, who was very down-to-earth and loyal?
Have you guys seen Courtney's instagram lately? She's been real active on there and her posts are soooo much more interesting and fun than Lipskam's formulaic scam style posts.

Jasmine hanging out with her imaginary friends again! So cute! 💞🕊🌿

Also why is she constantly ill and fatigued?

Sorry to double post guys but I don't normally watch Josh's stuff because it tends to be a pile of tit but this absolutely blew my mind.

He's literally taking a real life conversation he's had with Jasmine and is weaponising it and making fun of her. You might be thinking "jellyjam, you weren't there how do you know it's a real conversation?"

🌿Jasmine has spoken about her desire to become a mother pretty soon whilst Josh has been hesitant and open about his fear of becoming a parent. We saw the same thing when Jasmine pressured him to marry her.
💞 The "guy" character uses the example of Chelsea football club which is Josh's actual favourite football team.
🕊Jasmine talks about her abandonment issues at length and says it stems from her distant mum. We know her dad had a high flying job before starting his business so he might've been busy a lot of the time , same with the "girl" josh plays in the video
💖Jasmine is very very clingy and Josh makes fun of it in this video

Like damn. He's really turning her real concerns and issues into a meme. We know they live using their life and turning it into lessons but this is just crazy!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Jasmine hanging out with her imaginary friends again! So cute! 💞🕊🌿

Also why is she constantly ill and fatigued?

Sorry to double post guys but I don't normally watch Josh's stuff because it tends to be a pile of tit but this absolutely blew my mind.

He's literally taking a real life conversation he's had with Jasmine and is weaponising it and making fun of her. You might be thinking "jellyjam, you weren't there how do you know it's a real conversation?"

🌿Jasmine has spoken about her desire to become a mother pretty soon whilst Josh has been hesitant and open about his fear of becoming a parent. We saw the same thing when Jasmine pressured him to marry her.
💞 The "guy" character uses the example of Chelsea football club which is Josh's actual favourite football team.
🕊Jasmine talks about her abandonment issues at length and says it stems from her distant mum. We know her dad had a high flying job before starting his business so he might've been busy a lot of the time , same with the "girl" josh plays in the video
💖Jasmine is very very clingy and Josh makes fun of it in this video

Like damn. He's really turning her real concerns and issues into a meme. We know they live using their life and turning it into lessons but this is just crazy!!!

WTF have I just watched???
Is Josh creating some online theatre on his channel based on our posts or is he really exposing his marriage issues and making of it?
Mmmm 🤨 or is it both?
Seriously if he is exposing their issues I would divorce him if I was Jasmine.
I honestly don’t care what happens in their marriage, the problem I have with this is that she creates courses on how to find a man or calling in your husband with all the worlds and ends when we can see red flags, left, right and centre in her marriage.
Anyway peace to you Jasmine!

Ignoring what Josh is actually saying, his face and his facial expressions in that video makes him look like a downright nasty mean person. What on earth could Jasmine (who is objectively a pretty and sweet looking girl) see in him!?

So this is why Jasmine is taking personal time off. The queen of periods and yoni herself is having health issues regarding her reproductive system.

Honestly just further proves our points. She pretends everything is perfect and how her periods rule her business, she makes "blissful love to herself" through masturbating and how in touch she is with her periods and femininity yet this whole time, she's been lying and has been having huge medical issues. I always thought it was so stupid that she had only gotten her period back after years of not having one due to her ED and was immediately making a song and dance about how cured she is and making courses on it.

In all seriousness I hope she gets better and the problem is solved soon

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
So this is why Jasmine is taking personal time off. The queen of periods and yoni herself is having health issues regarding her reproductive system.

Honestly just further proves our points. She pretends everything is perfect and how her periods rule her business, she makes "blissful love to herself" through masturbating and how in touch she is with her periods and femininity yet this whole time, she's been lying and has been having huge medical issues. I always thought it was so stupid that she had only gotten her period back after years of not having one due to her ED and was immediately making a song and dance about how cured she is and making courses on it.

In all seriousness I hope she gets better and the problem is solved soon
This is so intimate, we all go through these things but keep this stuff to yourself.

What on earth could Jasmine (who is objectively a pretty and sweet looking girl) see in him!?
That's subjective though.

What does Josh see in her? He should find an extroverted, social and energetic woman who would complement him better instead of the socially awkward, shy and anxious, unenergetic Jasmine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That's subjective though.
Nah I think she is conventionally an attractive girl.

I guess we've been wrong about her family the whole time. She gets on with them just fine 😅😅
Interesting to see them meet Josh for the first time
Despite everything, you can't help but be happy that she'll finally see her family. Her expression of joy is rather contagious I will admit. I guess family is everything.

Heads up girlbosses! Queen Jasmine has had her weekly rebrand and is no longer an intimacy coach, she's now a
TRANSFORMATION coach!!

450k podcast downloads? Who the hell is willingly listening to her Australian/American/Bristol annoying ass baby voice spouting the same load of horseshit?
Dude she is not even capable or qualified to "transform" people. She must have paid for those downloads or is exaggerating as always. No one is going to be transformed by new-age nonsense that we can look up for free online let alone pay for it. We all know she scams people and scammers like her should be banned from the internet period.

Nah I think she is an attractive girl.
Nah again subjective.

My opinion is that before her treatments to her face/body she was unconventional looking and unique and now she is conventional and generic looking due to fillers/botox/plastic surgery.

I guess we've been wrong about her family the whole time. She gets on with them just fine 😅😅
Interesting to see them meet Josh for the first time
Families are families, I have family members that have done stupid things too but they are still my family and also let’s remember the fact that if we need a medula or a certain part of our dnd/biology some immediate family members may not be compatible and we need to look for a non family member that may be compatible elsewhere and it’s just a reminder that’s all.
I think that what happens there in the Lipski’s branch so to speak is the usual disagreement that’s all.