Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As expected, she's not got as many sign ups as she hoped for and is extending enrollment until the end of the month 😂

I wonder why she's taking "personal time" off? She says it's so she can "best show up" for launch but she's never done that before. After all, she's obsessed with social media and her business. We know Jasmine is very flakey, lazy and non committed but one thing she relentlessly shows up for is her own career and image. Yet now here she is pulling out right before a launch that was supposedly ✨"lighting her the f up" ✨? Could there be issues with Josh? That's the only thing I can think of. He's not active at all on IG stories and hardly ever posts

Whatever is the issue on Planet Jasmine Loopyska, we'll probably find out soon enough in the form of a self soothing caption or even worse, a new course once she's "integrated and processed" and journalled for 35 hours about it

Off topic but it's good to see new names! Welcome 😀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As expected, she's not got as many sign ups as she hoped for and is extending enrollment until the end of the month 😂

I wonder why she's taking "personal time" off? She says it's so she can "best show up" for launch but she's never done that before. After all, she's obsessed with social media and her business. We know Jasmine is very flakey, lazy and non committed but one thing she relentlessly shows up for is her own career and image. Yet now here she is pulling out right before a launch that was supposedly ✨"lighting her the f up" ✨? Could there be issues with Josh? That's the only thing I can think of. He's not active at all on IG stories and hardly ever posts

Whatever is the issue on Planet Jasmine Loopyska, we'll probably find out soon enough in the form of a self soothing caption or even worse, a new course once she's "integrated and processed" and journalled for 35 hours about it

Off topic but it's good to see new names! Welcome 😀
what does she do all day that she needs a time off? isnt she living a never ending vacation going from villa to villa, beach to beach and wearing a bikini everyday? she has no 9 to 5 job like all the other peasants yet has a 6 figure income thanks to her law of attraction practices. does she also not live with the man of her dreams having a perfect marriage? at least that is the image she is projecting us so i am wondering what she needs to take time off from? from journaling in a cafe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what does she do all day that she needs a time off? isnt she living a never ending vacation going from villa to villa, beach to beach and wearing a bikini everyday? she has no 9 to 5 job like all the other peasants yet has a 6 figure income thanks to her law of attraction practices. does she also not live with the man of her dreams having a perfect marriage? at least that is the image she is projecting us so i am wondering what she needs to take time off from? from journaling in a cafe?
I'm definitely thinking issues within the marriage. Jasmine doesn't give a tit about her family in Australia and wouldn't take time off for them, like you said everything else on Planet Loopyska is perfect and amazing and can't see any of those things going wrong. Her journal running out of pages? Nah. Bikini ripped from being hiked up her ass too high? Nah. Insect infestation? Nah. It's got to be something big. She must've been doing her hourly read of tattle when she saw us talk about Josh's extra gym sessions, confronted him and probably didn't like his answer LOL.

She's been hinting at marital problems through her posts for months now, coupled with Josh not posting for days and days. She said she'll need more time off after the course is run which means it's something monumental. Something is deffo going on and she's probably thinking of her game plan going forward.

Imagine running courses on love and attraction when your own man is pure trash 😂😂

Ofc all speculation and it could just be that her journal pen ran out of ink and now she can't ✨integrate✨ her universe downloads 😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe she took up a part time job bussing tables at her local cafe cuz her scammer programs aren’t turning out the way she wanted and she needs to support her bum husband LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting 🤔
Looks like another self soothing caption most likely originated from an argument between her and Josh. The examples are toooo specific.
Seems like Josh stuck it on her and now she's trying to yet again turn it into a teachable lesson.
"You're not a toxic person, it's an overused word anyway" I can see her crying into her journal begging those words to come true 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Not really gonna add much to the conversation here, but I just randomly remembered I used to watch Jasmine and wanted to check out what she was up to. Totally forgot that I started tuning out when she did life coaching and all those videos on self-help, manifestation, etc. I gave it a go but ultimately decided it wasn't for me. I hated the "good vibes only" stuff because positivity without reflecting on the negative is not progress. I don't entirely get the law of attraction but I can see some merit in it. What made her appealing to me was that we were both students around the same time, Australian with Chinese background, and she seemed passionate about learning languages and travel, which was cool.

I forgot that she was with that guy, and I can't believe she married him. If it weren't for people using his name (Josh) here, I wouldn't even know his name. When she was off gallivanting with the dude, I had no reason to continue watching. Jasmine and her guy gave me bad vibes. Not surprised she's antivax, anti-big Pharma with the way she was going but disappointing.
No, you are totally right in everything you said also in economics they say two negatives make a positive.
I too don’t necessarily agree with everything it’s said in the law of attraction, I just like to call positive thinking.
I am all for positive thinking but we have to be realistic and it’s not always easy to keep that mindset.
If anyone wants to share how they feel about Jasmine that’s ok too because I started with a comment saying that I read everything on GG and on the first thread up until that time.

Here we go again

I'm definitely thinking issues within the marriage. Jasmine doesn't give a tit about her family in Australia and wouldn't take time off for them, like you said everything else on Planet Loopyska is perfect and amazing and can't see any of those things going wrong. Her journal running out of pages? Nah. Bikini ripped from being hiked up her ass too high? Nah. Insect infestation? Nah. It's got to be something big. She must've been doing her hourly read of tattle when she saw us talk about Josh's extra gym sessions, confronted him and probably didn't like his answer LOL.

She's been hinting at marital problems through her posts for months now, coupled with Josh not posting for days and days. She said she'll need more time off after the course is run which means it's something monumental. Something is deffo going on and she's probably thinking of her game plan going forward.

Imagine running courses on love and attraction when your own man is pure trash 😂😂

Ofc all speculation and it could just be that her journal pen ran out of ink and now she can't ✨integrate✨ her universe downloads 😂
Get pregnant next! since Josh doesn’t work he can be a full time dad and he can deal with all the poo nappies, bottle feed, weaning, put them to sleep at 12:00 am for a power nap, clean the house, cook meals and everything instead of running Scampbell scammer courses and since she speaks Indonesian she can work at a cafe and or hotel cleaner instead of creating Lipscam courses.
I can imagine the nightmare it would be if they were making posts and videos about parents like oh our kid had 3 poos today and then turn into a super long post that tells us nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@hopahopa Cool, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that only positive thinking doesn't work.

But yeah, I'm turned off by the insta-therapy. Anxious attachment types, that stuff should be worked with a therapist. A 6 week workshop might get you started, but it's not going to transform you.

I'm definitely thinking issues within the marriage. Jasmine doesn't give a tit about her family in Australia and wouldn't take time off for them, like you said everything else on Planet Loopyska is perfect and amazing and can't see any of those things going wrong. Her journal running out of pages? Nah.
LMAOOO she doesn't even make it a secret that she's been reading here! Plus the carefully placed hand to show her wedding ring? Ok Jasmine we get it, I was wrong. Things are totally fine on Planet Loopyska and you're just taking "personal time off" because you're lazy as usual

Or maybe the ring is a decoy. Usually she is constantly showing off her ✨spiritually in sync journalling buddy husband✨ yet today he's nowhere to be seen 🤔

Ok guys I'm sounding like Josh with my tin foil conspiracies 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her content is so sloppy. Who is QAing her content before it’s published? It looks like it was quickly put together and super unprofessional. It reflects upon her that she rushed to scrap this together.

Firstly, her arrows aren’t consistently pointing to the text in the same format. It’s either above or below the text. Her numbers are floating awkwardly for each bullet she’s trying to make. For the number 5 you can see there is another 5 behind it. It’s as though she forgot to delete the other 5 in the background. And you can barely see the “Jasmine Lipska” logo on it. It’s as though she wants to vanish her brand lol. So bad. It’s all over the place 🤮

If she can barely put this together I definitely do not want her to be my coach. I bet she half asses her coaching too. You must be dumb to purchase anything from her 😕 Prospective clients should look elsewhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
I guess they're still living in marital bliss. They want to buy land in Bali? Probably Jasmine wants to live her yummy mummy essential oils anti vaxx homestead life with free range kids forever. Doesn't look like they'll ever be going back to Australia or UK tbh

Also, where's Josh? He hasn't been online for about a week now and nowhere to be seen in Jasmine's stories? Usually I wouldn't care but for an influencer who is chronically online, it's a bit weird?

Attachments

I guess they're still living in marital bliss. They want to buy land in Bali? Probably Jasmine wants to live her yummy mummy essential oils anti vaxx homestead life with free range kids forever. Doesn't look like they'll ever be going back to Australia or UK tbh

Also, where's Josh? He hasn't been online for about a week now and nowhere to be seen in Jasmine's stories? Usually I wouldn't care but for an influencer who is chronically online, it's a bit weird?
I thought foreigners can’t own land in Indonesia. But I’m not sure. An Indonesian citizen or someone who knows property law can inform on this. I was thinking they would be buying land in either Australia or UK. And JingJing has been touting her new Airbnb apt she owns on Instagram. So makes sense that they are buying land.

probably just a last stitch effort to save their marriage. It’s all a facade.
Josh riding on Jasmine’s coattails with the land buying. Lol this guy is winning so much in assets and $$$ if they ever divorce. Maybe the dude isn’t as dumb as he comes off 😂

• Haha
I thought foreigners can’t own land in Indonesia. But I’m not sure. An Indonesian citizen or someone who knows property law can inform on this. I was thinking they would be buying land in either Australia or UK. And JingJing has been touting her new Airbnb apt she owns on Instagram. So makes sense that they are buying land.

Josh riding on Jasmine’s coattails with the land buying. Lol this guy is winning so much in assets and $$$ if they ever divorce. Maybe the dude isn’t as dumb as he comes off 😂
Anyone who applies to Love island, let alone gets as far in the application process as he did, is definitely calculated and conniving. He's been planning his carefully curated social media career for a long time. After all, no one is going on that show for love. All the contestants spin their appearances into influencing careers like Molly Mae for example. Yet when it didn't work out and he got himself into debt, he ran away to Bali since he wouldn't last a second in the UK with his lack of entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic (so ironic that he has a degree in business studies LOL)

Jasmine is the perfect come up for him, she's a real rare gem. Such a wealthy yet stupid woman doesn't come about that often and he leaped at the chance. If what Jasmine says is true, in the event of divorce Josh will be set for life!! Really not surprised if this is his true game plan.

Josh might not be conventionally intelligent, but the guy sure knows how to hustle.

Anyone else very confused by Jingjing's burgeoning Airbnb empire she's recently flexing? Is Jasmine funnelling money for her to invest in this? Maybe that's why they stopped the Etsy store, to focus on the Airbnb's? Also, it really doesn't fit with Jasmine's whole "I'm from a poor immigrant family, I have ancestral and scarcity wounds waa waa waa" sob story schtick. Like I'm pretty sure struggling immigrants wouldn't be able to send their braindead daughter to catholic private school and afford a trip to Korea as a graduation gift and now Airbnb's surely 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok maybe instead of meditating on the beach covered in garbage and turning it into an inspirational social media post, just turn off your phone and help clean up the beach and call it a day?
Agreed, she and Josh could help clean the beach.

Whenever Jasmine posts a sunset on the beach photo with the caption “Wow, I’m living my dream life ✨ How is this real? Ladies, this can be your dream life too if you stay devoted 🦄✨” remember she’s literally standing on a pile of trash. There’s always smoke and mirrors with this girl.

Yes Jasmine, the reality of you living on a polluted island is real. I think this photo is also symbolic of the fantasy v reality that goes for her living in Bali. She posts a one sided “blissful” photo but underneath it all is deceit and lies.

Reactions: 3
Ok so what exactly happened that was so life shattering? I'm gonna assume someone close to her called her out for being a certified shithead these days especially since she brings up how on YouTube, all she would get was positivity and validation (yes jasmine, because back then you WERE a sweet and kind girl!)

Either that or she's chatting tit and she just ran out of pages in her journal and was forced to confront herself for once rather than deflect in an Instagram caption or book.

Or she's probably lying altogether and trying to pretend she went through a difficult time because immediately after posting, she was plugging her courses 🙄

Plus she's still at it with the "grateful for my life partner" tit with Josh. I think these idiots will be together for a long while yet. Would be interested to see if they get to the having children phase

Attachments

Ok maybe instead of meditating on the beach covered in garbage and turning it into an inspirational social media post, just turn off your phone and help clean up the beach and call it a day?
I think I would find hard to meditate on a beach like that, like WTF dude?

I am not an expert either.
It might one of those countries where you can only lease a land for like 70 years they are in their early/mid twenties and if they live past 90 or over 100 they will still need to have money to extend or go elsewhere this is why some people suggest that buying a property or land when you’re young may not be a very good idea.

Last edited:
I have just done some quick research which anyone can do and SerenityPlays (I believe it’s the one if not I am sorry if I got it wrong ) is right!
Foreigners cannot own freehold in Indonesia only apartments and leaseholds that last up to 80 years and can be extended 3 times so if their descendants carry on living in Bali they may inherit their place for whatever many years it has got left.
This is common in a lot of places around the world not much difference.
Off topic: I am aware that in Ukraine foreigners cannot own commercial farms for some reason.

I'm not surprised they'd want to settle in Bali. With rising inflation and the housing crisis in most developed countries, I genuinely don't think they could even afford to live in a first world country. 100k is a comfortable salary for one person, but unfortunately in this day and age its not nearly enough to sustain their lifestyle for two people and a kid in a g7 country. I have friends with household incomes of over 200k who are struggling due to student loans, daycare costs, and the insanity that is housing. Jasmine will need to really step up her scamming game if she ever hopes to return to Australia.

I would love to see them try to buy land only to be told
Ok so what exactly happened that was so life shattering?
She said “this week, during my moon, all of the parts of me that I hadn’t full yet owned came right up to the surface”.

So in other words, Jasmine got her period, experienced some PMS symptoms, and decided to become a drama queen, claiming her life is shattered. LOL.

Jasmine I thought you were soooo comfortable being yourself? I thought you were soooo healed and enlightened? I thought you didn’t give a duck about what people think of you. Why do you still have so much shadow work to do???

Go drink your period blood and play with your yoni eggs please.

• Haha