Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's your opinion on her testimonials? They always act like she's saved their life and it's money well spent. I'm quite curious to understand what actually happens at these classes
I did not have these sessions with Jasmine.
It’s possible it might help to an extent but eventually people need to find their find their feet and walk on them and go for bigger and better things, at least that’s what I know from life experience.

Lmaooo this clown I'm dead 😂😂

He had to backtrack his whole misogynistic crap in his reel about twerking. Jasmine probably made him put the disclaimer there later because as we all know, she's the twerk queen 🙄😂

Also, his entire brand is "helping women heal" yet he's putting all the blame on women's "seductive actions" for apparently attracting trash men and how women "should be careful" of what they're doing around men according to the laws of seduction 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god. She looks SO awkward at her live workshop. The way she pauses, rolls her eyes to remember her skit, and the way she briefly whips her hair mid speech. Lol. Guess it’s tough when you can’t retake your video 15 times to be perfect, right Jas?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh god. She looks SO awkward at her live workshop. The way she pauses, rolls her eyes to remember her skit, and the way she briefly whips her hair mid speech. Lol. Guess it’s tough when you can’t retake your video 15 times to be perfect, right Jas?

View attachment 1116100
I knew I wasn't being picky about her body language being weird! In this one she literally is just talking with one hand on her hip and her leg out, it looks so unnatural! She probably saw a human woman doing it once and now she's copying it lol.

To her credit, there seemed to be a good turn out at the workshop (a free event). However, how many of them can she convert into paying clients? That's the real question. I think it would be far fewer/none.

For someone who's a confidence coach, her fear of public speaking/odd body language screams though the screen - and I'm not even in the room! There's no shame in being scared, it's definitely nerve wracking as an introvert but like I say, she's literally a confidence coach 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Anyone know Lavendaire from YouTube? I receive her emails, though I will unsubscribe soon. And Jasmine is listed in an email I receive of inspiring women. It’s crazy how Jasmine’s controversies are able to fly under the radar and be promoted by other content creators. Are her peers really not doing checks and balances on her? Or maybe they align with her viewpoints too. Either way, it seems like Jasmine will keep on scamming and she can’t be stopped

Attachments

I knew I wasn't being picky about her body language being weird! In this one she literally is just talking with one hand on her hip and her leg out, it looks so unnatural! She probably saw a human woman doing it once and now she's copying it lol.

To her credit, there seemed to be a good turn out at the workshop (a free event). However, how many of them can she convert into paying clients? That's the real question. I think it would be far fewer/none.

For someone who's a confidence coach, her fear of public speaking/odd body language screams though the screen - and I'm not even in the room! There's no shame in being scared, it's definitely nerve wracking as an introvert but like I say, she's literally a confidence coach 😅
Lol I was just gonna say, she’s trying way too hard to look “confident”. Who stands like that? You’re not modelling for a photo shoot, you’re literally giving a speech…. She probably saw someone whipping out their camera and decided to pose as if she was candid, like she always does. We all know what Jasmine’s natural stance looks like (hunched back, tense af)

I think if anything, this free workshop would drive potential paying clients away. After seeing how worthless/generic her advice is, these guests must feel like they dodged a bullet by not having to pay for the stupid workshop.

I thought she said her red ruby engagement ring was “custom designed and made” by Josh. Why is she saying they finally decided to get their rings custom made? I bet her old ring was purchased from some street stall in Bali lol.

“look at meee I’m Jasmine. I stayed up till 9 PM plagiarizing other people’s work off the internet but I must brag about how hard working I am give me credit omg boss girl lol”

Attachments

• Haha
I thought she said her red ruby engagement ring was “custom designed and made” by Josh. Why is she saying they finally decided to get their rings custom made? I bet her old ring was purchased from some street stall in Bali lol.

“look at meee I’m Jasmine. I stayed up till 9 PM plagiarizing other people’s work off the internet but I must brag about how hard working I am give me credit omg boss girl lol”
You literally can't believe anything she says anymore, everything is a lie!

Lol, when I saw she "stayed up", I was imagining like midnight or something. Wow, 9:35pm is sooooo late. Just shows how bloody lazy she is and how little she actually works if this is considered a shocking late night

Reactions: 3
Translation: Josh finally has enough money to afford proper wedding rings for the both of us.

The original one definitely looked like it was made by a Balinese stall worker, it was probably all Josh could afford at the time. Josh couldn't even afford his own ring! Now he's hitting the scamming big leagues with actual clients!

I will be honest Jasmine's new ring is beautiful. Much more classy and understated than the old one.

I feel bad for her. She paid for a crappy boob job just for them to be super saggy and far apart.
She has lost a HUGE (worrying) amount of weight recently. This made me realize she probably didn't have a boob job. They look too saggy, lopsided and far apart to be augmented.

Anyone know Lavendaire from YouTube? I receive her emails, though I will unsubscribe soon. And Jasmine is listed in an email I receive of inspiring women. It’s crazy how Jasmine’s controversies are able to fly under the radar and be promoted by other content creators. Are her peers really not doing checks and balances on her? Or maybe they align with her viewpoints too. Either way, it seems like Jasmine will keep on scamming and she can’t be stopped
Unfortunately cancel culture doesn't actually exist. People have done way worse and still have supporters (literal rapists, abusers etc in Hollywood) People will always support Jasmine, no matter what. People either don't know or don't care about the type of person she is. Lavandaire, Mariana and others aren't Jasmine's victims so they wouldn't be affected by what she does.
The best we can do is just continue to post and hope others read and are turned off by her. If anything, she only has a couple of fans here and there. If she was to be put on a larger audience, she would be held accountable yes, but equally she would ✨be magnetic✨ to other right wing crazies like herself and make her more infamous. You can't win with these people

whenever she does these "morning talks" I treat them as though she's talking to herself at a mirror. Makes a lot more sense that way lol. They're just so specific and tied to her own fears. She's the one who has changed her entire mind, body and soul to please Josh, spending 24/7/365 with him. She's the one who doesn't trust him.

Now she's trying to convince everyone she likes "alone time" when in reality, Josh probably ditched her for a "gym session" with the "opposite gender" she's so worried about 😂

Attachments

• Haha
whenever she does these "morning talks" I treat them as though she's talking to herself at a mirror. Makes a lot more sense that way lol. They're just so specific and tied to her own fears. She's the one who has changed her entire mind, body and soul to please Josh, spending 24/7/365 with him. She's the one who doesn't trust him.

Now she's trying to convince everyone she likes "alone time" when in reality, Josh probably ditched her for a "gym session" with the "opposite gender" she's so worried about 😂
View attachment 1120293
at least she is analysing her own feelings. not sure if she improves in any way tho..

1) Her skin and hair looks like it had a rough day.

2) The fact that Josh says they’re still “hanging onto the honeymoon phase” is concerning. First of all, why do you need to so desperately hang on? Because you know what comes after the honeymoon phase? Realization of all your partner’s flaws. These people are in denial. You should never get married in the honeymoon phase.

Attachments

So.. her new course. I think about 90% of the topics she 'helps' you with is something she is still currently dealing with herself.

2) The fact that Josh says they’re still “hanging onto the honeymoon phase” is concerning. First of all, why do you need to so desperately hang on? Because you know what comes after the honeymoon phase? Realization of all your partner’s flaws. These people are in denial. You should never get married in the honeymoon phase.
Yeah, she’s going trough puberty and everything that comes with it 😂 you see?
Are they ever going to move on from the honeymoon?
On a serious note, I bet she’s gonna make a post about her skin because we picked on it.

Yeah, she’s going trough puberty and everything that comes with it 😂 you see?
Are they ever going to move on from the honeymoon?
On a serious note, I bet she’s gonna make a post about her skin because we picked on it.
“Yaw skin does not define yew.”
“Yaw body is just a vessel for the divine to transport messages so yew can serve the less enlightened”
“Don’t give a duck about what haters say. FeMaLeS online who are jealous and dark will bully yew about yaw skin”

Please go take a shower Jasmine you look like my frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Projecting much? She's been consistently losing followers for months and her social blade clearly shows that she's bought followers in the past. Jasmine preaching about integrity is so hypocritical its almost funny.

Attachments

Projecting much? She's been consistently losing followers for months and her social blade clearly shows that she's bought followers in the past. Jasmine preaching about integrity is so hypocritical its almost funny.
Not to mention how her husband literally married her to boost his following and got defensive when people called his blatant clout chasing behaviour out. He buys ads and does "collabs" with other accounts. When they got engaged they were tagging every wedding and couple account under the sun for a chance to get features.

Yet after all this, Josh's following has only increased by 1000-2000 in "25 mOnThS" and Jasmine loses followers everyday. She was on 46.6k for AGES then suddenly she "mysteriously" went up to 52k in a space of 1-2 days. She can't even retain her bot followers 😂

That's proof Josh is her biggest enemy 😂😂 Man I'd be so pissed if my partner posted me looking like that. All crazy hair, greasy red skin and dreaded red eye. 😭
They really are in middle school celebrating "25 months together". Who's gonna bet they'll make it another 25? 🤔