New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the flat tour looks like ana will have new best mates in her hot sweaty flat! sophie and jasmine have moved in !

Anyone know who Sophie’s bf is 🤨 apparently he’s like 23/24 and from Brid

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does Sophie need to mention she’s got a boyfriend anymore, just duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their dad seems so sweet. I feel bad that they’re having Christmas Day with him on the 15th, surely they could see him closer to Christmas than that

Reactions: 7
They seem to have spent most of their time since they went home for Christmas with Lola’s dad (rather than with their mum)

I definitely think that split was the mums doing and none of them were happy about it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she still got a boyfriend as she was in carmies latest vid and was over carmie a bit

Reactions: 3
Has she still got a boyfriend as she was in carmies latest vid and was over carmie a bit
I think she does but her hands was all in his mouth it’s so odd. Also her voice drives me mad had to stop watching. I just want her to blow her nose n give a cough ffs why is it like that 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she does but her hands was all in his mouth it’s so odd. Also her voice drives me mad had to stop watching. I just want her to blow her nose n give a cough ffs why is it like that 😩😩
Honestly why is her voice like that 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not her thread or it might be idk whos is who they should swap names imo but anyways the copper doesn’t suit her imo. She looked nice w dark hair or maybe a chocolate brown w highlights but it looks like a wig
3AF928BC-FECC-423B-9727-50CC1C50F9B9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is up with her lips in her new vlog
She was gifted lip filler just like her and Sophie have been gifted invisalign and bonding.. they literally barely even post especially Sophie I don’t understand what these brands think they’re gonna gain from gifting them treatments ?

Reactions: 1
thing is she tried justify the invisalign so bad but in reality if it was gifted she wouldnt of got invislign

Reactions: 2
I'm so baffled at Sophie and Jasmine in Haz' new confessions video where both of them were saying that they'd have sex in the room with other people if other people were also having sex?? As long as they weren't strangers??🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3