New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I commented it. It’s her twerking in a club and there’s legit lads behind her. Also she felt the need to write “I love my bf” on her stomach on her latest party holiday 💀💀. She’s constantly sat or stood next to this tattood lad too
Just seen on ana’s thread that there’s a vlog where u can see jas dancing with a boy and looks like she cheated on her bf, anyone know which vlog?

Reactions: 2
Watching Sophie’s ayia napa vlog, their ginger friend jodie that is the holiday rep is so bloody ugly I honestly cannot deal with her, the facial expressions she makes give me the absolute heave

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Their whole friendship group has this thing of pulling the ugliest faces on camera, I don't get it

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Watching Sophie’s ayia napa vlog, their ginger friend jodie that is the holiday rep is so bloody ugly I honestly cannot deal with her, the facial expressions she makes give me the absolute heave
Dare i say it… she’s giving the hills have eyes..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jasmine is literally the laziest influencer ever i don’t know how she can keeps up with her lifestyle without a real job

Reactions: 6
All they do is make prank call tiktoks and go glamping with their boyfriends

Reactions: 4