New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to have spent most of their time since they went home for Christmas with Lola’s dad (rather than with their mum)

I definitely think that split was the mums doing and none of them were happy about it
It was her mum. She told Ben she fell out of love with him and it ended. Sophie and jasmine were going to stay with Ben but ended moving out completely anyway.

Reactions: 1
Found this strange as swear she had a thing with Lee a few years back? This video it says in the description they aren’t together but I can remember videos at the time of them at SITC and stuff getting close and videos afterwards like never have I ever got with a youtuber and she said yeah and stuff?

Attachments

Saw haz, sophie cough etc in Napa this week - both are stunning IRL. Unfortunately no gossip to report

How is this an excuse! Just go and buy a new one it’s your only job???
It’s bleeping embarrassing, imagine working in a 9-5 and saying to your boss oh sorry I can’t pay everyone their wages this week my laptops broken. They’d be like bleeping fix it then? It’s pathetic and the pair of them are lazy, when they acc used to put effort into their content I enjoyed their videos because they are a funny pair of girls and are relatable. But the lack of effort when this is supposed to be their full time job is just awful and shows their laziness. Cant wait till it all comes crashing down cos it will be soon at this rate

Reactions: 5
It’s bleeping embarrassing, imagine working in a 9-5 and saying to your boss oh sorry I can’t pay everyone their wages this week my laptops broken. They’d be like bleeping fix it then? It’s pathetic and the pair of them are lazy, when they acc used to put effort into their content I enjoyed their videos because they are a funny pair of girls and are relatable. But the lack of effort when this is supposed to be their full time job is just awful and shows their laziness. Cant wait till it all comes crashing down cos it will be soon at this rate
I completely agree. I honestly have no idea how they afford this lifestyle as they’re 2 of the laziest creators I’ve seen

Reactions: 2
I completely agree. I honestly have no idea how they afford this lifestyle as they’re 2 of the laziest creators I’ve seen
Ngl I don’t think they make much anymore, especially Sophie. All their trips are gifted so they don’t have to worry about paying for holidays so it’s not as if that shows how much money they’ve got. They’re moving back to their mums after their contract in Manchester is up because ‘it doesn’t feel like home anymore’, I think they can’t really afford it. In one of jasmines vlogs a couple months back she was begging people to buy her clothes off Vinted ‘cos she needed spending money for australia’.. that she had the whole trip gifted.. and on sophies stories while they were out there her bf sent her £10 to get a ‘proper dinner’.. like yeah it’s nice he sent her it but is she that hard up she needs a tenner sending for food

Reactions: 6
It sounds like their YouTube careers are inevitably going down hill and not uploading for a bit isn't going to help

Reactions: 3
Idk who is who but the one w dark hair my god she’s insufferable like she spam posts her bf. I get it you’re in love yk that’s amazing but I don’t need to see these quirky videos n pictures ALL the time like chill can definitely tell it’s her first bf 😭😭

It was the fact she was trying to repair a decade old mac for me. It’s your job, but a new one ffs.

Reactions: 4
Sophie has made a few comments on TikTok about how people assume she has loads of money but it’s not the case. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re moving back home because of money, like the person above said

Reactions: 5
Sophie has made a few comments on TikTok about how people assume she has loads of money but it’s not the case. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re moving back home because of money, like the person above said
They’re doing it to save for mortgages, they mentioned it a while back

Just seen on ana’s thread that there’s a vlog where u can see jas dancing with a boy and looks like she cheated on her bf, anyone know which vlog?

Reactions: 2