New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe it’s their uncle!
Yeah it is their uncle, their mum commented saying he lives alone so he’s in their bubble. If the lodger lives with them presumably that’s cos he’s got nowhere else to live, so why wouldn’t he have spent xmas with them? Strange set up I reckon

I think that too! Imagined him to be older tho

Weird how Lola dad wasn’t there
Her Dad was there he’s the bald one!

Yeah it is their uncle, their mum commented saying he lives alone so he’s in their bubble. If the lodger lives with them presumably that’s cos he’s got nowhere else to live, so why wouldn’t he have spent xmas with them? Strange set up I reckon

Her Dad was there he’s the bald one!
Oh wow thank you! He looks quite young to be their uncle!

Reactions: 1
someone in the comments of her recent insta said this is her boyfriend and I think they are right! I don’t think it’s Byron anyway

someone in the comments of her recent insta said this is her boyfriend and I think they are right! I don’t think it’s Byron anyway

He's put a story up with her too and she said she was spending new years with her boyfriend in a video, so I think you are right 👀

Reactions: 3
He's put a story up with her too and she said she was spending new years with her boyfriend in a video, so I think you are right 👀
Oh yeah he has you must be right!! That’s so weird tho cos on her stories the other day someone asked ‘photo from the night you met your boyfriend’ and the photo was one of her and Sophie from this night (I’m a stalker I know but I wondered if it was pre covid or what aha) but then there’s this photo of them two from February, and I’m sure they’ve been partying with this group for ages like literal years cos it’s George Mason, another youtuber, and his friends?

Attachments

Oh yeah he has you must be right!! That’s so weird tho cos on her stories the other day someone asked ‘photo from the night you met your boyfriend’ and the photo was one of her and Sophie from this night (I’m a stalker I know but I wondered if it was pre covid or what aha) but then there’s this photo of them two from February, and I’m sure they’ve been partying with this group for ages like literal years cos it’s George Mason, another youtuber, and his friends?
I thought the same as i remember seeing the story however forgot which outfit it was😅 very strange... unless that's when he asked her out?? Idk something not adding up

I thought the same as i remember seeing the story however forgot which outfit it was😅 very strange... unless that's when he asked her out?? Idk something not adding up
Yeah I did think maybe that’s the night they became bf and gf then? But the story 100% said met didn’t it!! And that was a night out in newcastle so I was presuming she’d met a Geordie lad maybe whilst she was out!!

TATTLERS!
The thing that really bugs me tho is the fact people call tattle disgusting, bullying etc, when 90% of the time it’s literally not it’s just people discussing influencers who have chosen to broadcast their whole life online??? Surely that’s the risk you take when you do that lol??? Don’t want any form of opinion about your life, (good or bad), then don’t post it??? Especially her thread I can’t see one bad word about her?🤣

Reactions: 11
The thing that really bugs me tho is the fact people call tattle disgusting, bullying etc, when 90% of the time it’s literally not it’s just people discussing influencers who have chosen to broadcast their whole life online??? Surely that’s the risk you take when you do that lol??? Don’t want any form of opinion about your life, (good or bad), then don’t post it??? Especially her thread I can’t see one bad word about her?🤣
Agree 100%. And I also think the influencers don’t like Tattle because us Tattlers are super sleuths and find out who’s breaking Covid rules and things etc!😂

Reactions: 3
It really annoyed me in Jas’s recent video how she kept saying in the summer ‘when covid didn’t exist and we were allowed to live our normal lives’.. we were never supposed to act the way she was in the summer, I don’t get why all these influencers don’t realise what they were all doing then added to it being bad in winter

Reactions: 11
Ok so got a theory, might be a stretch. That Jamie we were on about has just posted this on her story question thing ‘a song that reminds u of’ and called himself the decoy... as in the decoy bf I’m guessing??? So do u reckon she asked him to post that of her to throw people off? Or maybe she popped to see him after her bf on NYE because he lives close? Don’t think he’s acc her bf now then