New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house must be massive?! But it doesn’t seem it from the kitchen, so confused!

I CAME OM HERE TO ASK THIS!! Wtf??? Who is he? 😂😂😂 and where does he sleep, in the house??? 😂 why have we never seen him, I am soooo confused hahah

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused.. who’s Ben? why is he getting into their bed?
And why is there a random lodger like where did he come from 😂

I thought Ben was the Step Dad? the set up sounds weirder by the day
Yeah Ben is the stepdad! And I know from the vlogs that the mum and Ben, Jasmine and Lola’s rooms are upstairs then Sophie’s had to be downstairs, presumably because it’s only a 3 bed? SO WHERE ON EARTH DOES THE LODGER SLEEP?

As well, there’s literally like 10 comments on her new video asking who the lodger is and she’s just ignored them all? TELL US MORE ABOUT DENNIS🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah Ben is the stepdad! And I know from the vlogs that the mum and Ben, Jasmine and Lola’s rooms are upstairs then Sophie’s had to be downstairs, presumably because it’s only a 3 bed? SO WHERE ON EARTH DOES THE LODGER SLEEP?

As well, there’s literally like 10 comments on her new video asking who the lodger is and she’s just ignored them all? TELL US MORE ABOUT DENNIS🤣🤣
So is there no living room in their house?

Reactions: 1
So is there no living room in their house?
I’m pretty sure they had 2 then turned one into Sophie’s room. As in their Christmas vlogs and stuff there’s a living room where they open presents and that and it looks into the front of the house, and Sophie’s looks into the garden cos she always mentions about her step dad being in the garden aha

Reactions: 2
From how I imagine it I'm guessing their lounge is at the front of the house, Sophie's bedroom would have been the dining room but it's now her room and at the back of the house they have a kitchen/diner. The second floor is Jasmine's room, mum's room and younger sister's room and the third floor must be Dennis's place..

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Jasmine would be like if she actually had a 9-5 job - I don’t know what these girls actually do everyday

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find that story about the lodger really weird!!
How they interacted with him in the kitchen was like he was a stranger not part of the family who has lived with them for years. I wonder if he is a tenants in common with the parents or he just rents the room. I cant imagine rent is that expensive in the area they live, what does a man of Dennis age get out of living above a loud busy family with a young kid and teens/early twenty year olds

Reactions: 7
How they interacted with him in the kitchen was like he was a stranger not part of the family who has lived with them for years. I wonder if he is a tenants in common with the parents or he just rents the room. I cant imagine rent is that expensive in the area they live, what does a man of Dennis age get out of living above a loud busy family with a young kid and teens/early twenty year olds
Yeah exactly, it’s so weird!
I wouldn’t like some random man that wasn’t family living on the floor above!
sounds like he has a whole apartment up there

Reactions: 3
I know this is Jas’s thread but in Sophie’s new video shes sat right next to Beka Kerridge, with 0 social distancing.. and they’re in tier 3

Reactions: 7
I know this is Jas’s thread but in Sophie’s new video shes sat right next to Beka Kerridge, with 0 social distancing.. and they’re in tier 3
Apparently they're in a bubble 🙄. I really don't like that Beka, I watched some of her videos & she gives off such a bitchy vibe.

Reactions: 8
If Jas & sophie do move to Manchester they'll be with her all the time. I like them two but if Beka is going to be a constant feature I'm not sure I'll watch them.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Jasmine would be like if she actually had a 9-5 job - I don’t know what these girls actually do everyday
Jasmines getting back into it now she’s doing weekly vlogs and main channel videos.. fair enough. But Sophie, Jesus Christ she barely ever posts and the only time she does post is if it’s an ad/ gifted or if it’s something she’s already doing anyway e.g. a vlog or day in the life? She uploads 1 video a week max and doesn’t even put any effort into them, she barely even edits them and they’re all just boring now. It’s literally beyond lazy all they do in their vlogs anyway is laze around at home or walk the dog? How can you wanna live like that??? Bet they’re both making so much money too from doing duck all

Reactions: 1
Jasmines getting back into it now she’s doing weekly vlogs and main channel videos.. fair enough. But Sophie, Jesus Christ she barely ever posts and the only time she does post is if it’s an ad/ gifted or if it’s something she’s already doing anyway e.g. a vlog or day in the life? She uploads 1 video a week max and doesn’t even put any effort into them, she barely even edits them and they’re all just boring now. It’s literally beyond lazy all they do in their vlogs anyway is laze around at home or walk the dog? How can you wanna live like that??? Bet they’re both making so much money too from doing duck all
Don't be so mean! They go to the post office & Tesco to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4