New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like her tbh but what I don't get is why a lot of youtubers film "what I eat in a day", she's just asked if we want to see it on her inata but if I'm honest I couldn't think of anything more boring to watch. Why are people so obsessed and interested in seeing what others eat? Also I think those videos are lazy and easy money, they film a time lapse of them making it and then a quick 30 sec before and after of each meal!

This isn't just a rant about Jasmine though, she is one of my favourites to watch atm, it was more so directed at the general youtubees who do this but I wasn't sure where to post it

Reactions: 2
I quite like her tbh but what I don't get is why a lot of youtubers film "what I eat in a day", she's just asked if we want to see it on her inata but if I'm honest I couldn't think of anything more boring to watch. Why are people so obsessed and interested in seeing what others eat? Also I think those videos are lazy and easy money, they film a time lapse of them making it and then a quick 30 sec before and after of each meal!
Especially since she seems to eat the same things: avocado, egg on a bagel, halloumi wrap & carbonara.

Reactions: 3
So I was watching her live and she accidentally let slip that her bf’s called Harvey, so I went to stalk and thought it was this guy, as she met him on a night out in newcastle so came to post it, then saw she unfollowed him straight away after so it’s definitely him and she didn’t want people to find him
0145BB0C-D5B0-4CE4-87ED-17CCDD7C0DA8.png

62C9C635-9B4A-429F-9142-5EFB50F27AC4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No it’s @samnyegrey
It’s not, she follows his friend too @walledge and he’s got a photo with him, he’s got the same haircut as in this photo. She wouldn’t have just unfollowed him in a space of minutes if it wasn’t him. Then at the end Sophie went ‘it’s not sam’ and jasmine went ‘Sophie!!!!!’ And it ended abruptly
F68DFBFE-92BC-4884-86C2-75DF95899B8D.png
C2564440-2989-45D0-A594-97BE68797480.png
27A294DA-8A62-4E28-A740-9885ED69CCB6.png

Reactions: 1
It’s not, she follows his friend too @walledge and he’s got a photo with him, he’s got the same haircut as in this photo. She wouldn’t have just unfollowed him in a space of minutes if it wasn’t him. Then at the end Sophie went ‘it’s not sam’ and jasmine went ‘Sophie!!!!!’ And it ended abruptly View attachment 417847View attachment 417848View attachment 417849
Oh tit good spot with the kissing photo! I thought it was Sam because she kept accidentally calling him Sam but you must be right

Reactions: 5
In her new video with Sophia, the beer ping one, why is Sophies trousers blurred out?? I'm so confused

The story of how she met her bf: he didn’t have a key so sniff off so she offered for him to do it off her nail while she was on a night out in Newcastle. The end.

edit: I’m one of his mates gf lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The story of how she met her bf: he didn’t have a key so sniff off so she offered for him to do it off her nail while she was on a night out in Newcastle. The end.

edit: I’m one of his mates gf lol
Surely not😭 does she do drugs?

Omggg tell us more! I know a couple of people who know her in real life, I went to school with them but they moved to Brid where she lives and they’ve said the exact same!!!
She seems like she is nice enough but defo dabbled in the drugs scene! Out of her and Sophie, Sophie seems like the bigger witch tbh

Reactions: 6
She seems like she is nice enough but defo dabbled in the drugs scene! Out of her and Sophie, Sophie seems like the bigger witch tbh
sophie is actually lovely, I’ve only met her once but she seems like she doesn’t have a bad bone in her body! Jasmine is also nice but a lot more wild than Sophie!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
sophie is actually lovely, I’ve only met her once but she seems like she doesn’t have a bad bone in her body! Jasmine is also nice but a lot more wild than Sophie!
That's refreshing to hear! Have you met any of their friends or people in that group? Like Megan, Ana, Haz etc

That's refreshing to hear! Have you met any of their friends or people in that group? Like Megan, Ana, Haz etc
No, I’m from Newcastle and only know her because her bf is one of my bfs mates. Sorry I don’t have more tea for you all😂