Janetnewenham #1Journalist on d run from d tax man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would there not be gases or toxic fumes that close to a volcano ??? What does she care really considering she was flying around a few days ago on a moped with no helmet either

Reactions: 1
I don’t even have any words for this one, only if there was one person who should be “cancelled” it’s her

Reactions: 2
Registered tour or not I wouldn't be going near an active Volcano. I value actually having all my body parts intact! It only takes one rogue piece of lava to do life changing damage.

Reactions: 4
And going that close to the edge just to get pics for insta. Pure stupidity
One of those stories, where she’s balanced on the edge and pointing at the phone screen… she’s a wobble away from being an Instagram Darwin Award…

Reactions: 4
I know in general it’s expensive to go to Antarctica but anyone who shells out €7k to go with this amateur needs their head examined

Reactions: 6
I find it rude how she sent a go jerk driver to get her packing cubes dunno why it just doesn't sit well with me.

Reactions: 8
I find it rude how she sent a go jerk driver to get her packing cubes dunno why it just doesn't sit well with me.
I am not sticking up for her and Siobhan OH gets stick for it as well, but I have been to Bali and the poor are poor, I went to local peoples houses and it’s 4 brick walls mattress on floor kinda job for a lot of them, this at least is a way for them to earn money. The life’s influencers show is not true Bali life for the native people

Reactions: 1
The whole lifestyle seems so shallow and kind of sad.
Functional friends who drift in and out of Bali until they grow up.

Reactions: 2