Janetnewenham #1Journalist on d run from d tax man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jez I didn't realise how much she complains. Also thanks Jan for the guide to buying bed sheets and pillow cases

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume the WP approached her for comment on the article and that coincided with the “let’s raise money for this single mother struggling in Sri Lanka” campaign.

Reactions: 2
That windows and rice fields comment is the epitome of westerners being absolute trolling cunts of those less fortunate.

Horrible.

Reactions: 10
Her comments are limited now of course. I also find anyone bragging about how cheap third world countries are sick. Live on their wages then for a month and see how you fare

Reactions: 15
That is so true, everytime they go on about it, it makes me want to give them a good slap.

Only dipped into her stories over last year or so.

Did she not do a long lease not that long ago... And kept going on about how it was her house (no you were renting...).

Is this new villa one she is buying? Didn't think you could over there but maybe dependent on visa

Also a please and thank you wouldn't go amiss in the what's app to the stores. Very rude and taks a second to type

Reactions: 8
She had a pic up signing contracts with her Contractor and her "Landlord" which is confusing. Is she building the villa on land she won't own?

She had a pic up signing contracts with her Contractor and her "Landlord" which is confusing. Is she building the villa on land she won't own?
You can’t own property as a foreigner in Thailand from what I remember. I think how it works is by long term lease of a house built by a citizen, which helps the local to build wealth. It’s possible that she’s long-term leased this as a shell and finished to her taste?

I’m guessing long term lease. She’s a turd. Exploiting cheap labour to look at rice fields whilst ordering from gojek

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing long term lease. She’s a turd. Exploiting cheap labour to look at rice fields whilst ordering from gojek
So… Janet was actually born with a silver spoon…
Her family own a huge estate and vegetable farm worked by foreign workers. She wouldn’t give a second thought to ‘the help’.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So… Janet was actually born with a silver spoon…
Her family own a huge estate and vegetable farm worked by foreign workers. She wouldn’t give a second thought to ‘the help’.
This makes me dislike her even more!!When shes at home i noticed yeh the house & grounds show they quite wealthy!

Reactions: 4
She is such a bleeping head. I am glad she has a thread now cos she has done so many questionable things over the years especially throughout covid.

Also she is not even good at travelling. All she did was moan and cry when she was in Mexico.

I dip in and out of her stories so haven't really been following her building a gaff in Bali or whatever she is doing. Same girl who asked people for donations like a year ago so she could go travelling and show us the world. She was doing us all a favour by travelling apparently. LOL. The entitlement is actually hilarious. Definitely must have grown up spoilt.

Also she fled Bali when covid happened. Hardly a well seasoned traveller. Not willing to suck up the reality of the place she lives in but willing to take take take the cheap labour etc. She is a modern day colonialist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9