Janetnewenham #1Journalist on d run from d tax man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise her showing her ‘villa build’ is complete exploitation every day? Oh I got all of this furniture delivered for just €8… the women she showed lifting / moving the bed and her videoing it. Jesus Christ I know that’s the way they earn money but you don’t need to absolutely show it off like that

Reactions: 14
Does she realise her showing her ‘villa build’ is complete exploitation every day? Oh I got all of this furniture delivered for just €8… the women she showed lifting / moving the bed and her videoing it. Jesus Christ I know that’s the way they earn money but you don’t need to absolutely show it off like that
Ah but dont forget her driver charged her €20 to drive to Ubud..1.5 hours each way & spend day filling car with things for house..& she gave him a whole €32!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She acted like such an ass in Mexico. Covid was rampant at the time, I think we were heading back to a full lockdown here and she left Ireland to go to Mexico, mixed with huge groups of tourists, went on a boat trip and was then really annoyed when she caught covid.

Reactions: 7
She was an unbelievable ass with covid. Also she couldn't hack living in Mexico at all cos it wasn't westernized enough for her. She couldn't cope with how things operate differently there. A well seasoned traveller she is not. She was crying into her phone when she had scratch from falling off her bike. She never stopped moaning about everything in Mexico. Like normal things you would expect there 😂😂😂. Also she claimed she was "moving to Mexico" but fled back to Bali and spent barely anytime in Mexico. She is a joke 😂😂.

She was an unbelievable ass with covid. Also she couldn't hack living in Mexico at all cos it wasn't westernized enough for her. She couldn't cope with how things operate differently there. A well seasoned traveller she is not. She was crying into her phone when she had scratch from falling off her bike. She never stopped moaning about everything in Mexico. Like normal things you would expect there 😂😂😂. Also she claimed she was "moving to Mexico" but fled back to Bali and spent barely anytime in Mexico. She is a joke 😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I missed all that, I think I only started following her around the time she went to Iraq. I must see has she a highlight on it.

I was sickened watching that.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she has a highlight of any of her time in Mexico or during covid cos it was pretty embarrassing her behaviour 😂

Reactions: 2
Quick enough to highlight that article what about all the others she was mentioned in last week

Reactions: 7
How is this new home working?! Did she buy the land and build the house? Sorry villa!

Or did she pay to build it on a local landowners land and she paid all the bills and has another long term lease ?

So she had her original villa she will now rent out all rooms and then will rent the spare rooms in the new villa at a premium price.

Reactions: 1
She comes from a very wealthy Protestant ascendancy farming family in Cork. Clearly the Protestant work ethic hasn’t rubbed off on Janet as she is getting everyone to run around after her in Cangu

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I know the dramatics. And it's clearly a sticker they have put on the window ! What an idiot. She is so out of touch with any of the work in the house she hasn't even a clue. What did she think they done to the window?😂 She hasn't had to do any of the things you would do yourself at home in Ireland cos you wouldn't bother paying someone to do it. And then she goes on and on about how busy and draining it is. Doing what exactly? Napping while people work around you?😹😹😹

Reactions: 3