Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming world should take a stand and stop their name being used by this kind of person

She’s getting fatter and using the slimming world brand whilst doing it
To be fair she's actually losing weight again, nearly 7 pounds in 6 weeks. The problem with her gallbladder and not being able to lose seems to have resolved itself.

Reactions: 1
To be fair she's actually losing weight again, nearly 7 pounds in 6 weeks. The problem with her gallbladder and not being able to lose seems to have resolved itself.
See a gain this week due to drinking Charlie's milk. Nothing to do with the 81 sun cake and cream cakes in bed ?

Reactions: 4
Jane.. if you see this... your nails look awful! They make me cringe, not natural and just look hideous ?

Reactions: 2
I like jane but i dont get why they eat so late and why their portions r freaking huge
I agree with you guys she eats burgwrs as snacks its just odd to me
Like im doing slimming world and am a slow looser im disabled so cant do much and i dont work and i still loose 2lbs a week i feel like maybe she has pcos or somthing along them lines

I like jane but i dont get why they eat so late and why their portions r freaking huge
I agree with you guys she eats burgwrs as snacks its just odd to me
Like im doing slimming world and am a slow looser im disabled so cant do much and i dont work and i still loose 2lbs a week i feel like maybe she has pcos or somthing along them lines
Difference is, you're not kidding yourself. You stick to it, measure things, don't binge or eat huge portions. I'd also think you do the best you can every day with any movement.

Whereas Jane, won't carry bags from the shop to her door, does about 8000 steps and sleeps or drives to asda. Then measures nothing, makes big portions, lies to herself about how much she's eating. Oh and then basically gets annoyed at Charlie if he does lose so will sabotage his weightloss with cake.

I think it's perhaps the ego over the last year that grates on me. The same with Helen. Slimcon this and that but both don't do the plan properly yet still make out they are.

Reactions: 6
She’s bragging on Instagram tonight that she got her half stone award last week! ? I’m guessing she hasn’t had a loss tonight!!! Nearly 2 months in to the year and she thinks paying SW (is it £5 a week!?) is worthy of a half stone award??? ?‍♀ Geez I could lose half a stone in a week if I needed to!!!!

I was wrong ?‍♀ She DID lose!!! 3 1/2 lbs!!! ? but guess what lol it was because she has been “so ill” (common cold!) and hadn’t eaten much ? maybe try not eating much every week Jane, you might get to the weight you desire ??

Reactions: 3
I was wrong ?‍♀ She DID lose!!! 3 1/2 lbs!!! ? but guess what lol it was because she has been “so ill” (common cold!) and hadn’t eaten much ? maybe try not eating much every week Jane, you might get to the weight you desire ??
I thought it was pathetic how she kept saying she had been so poorly she hardly had the energy to cook, it was a chuffing cold! Dear me that girl is flakey, if she cut down her portion sizes and the amount of odd things she eats as a snack (burgers etc) she would have a better weight loss each week anyway, did you see the "subway" she made with those new HEX B rolls? its a large roll anyway and she piled it with almost a full pack of shredded ham.....then poured the rest on the plate, that pack would have fed 4 people, just seems greedy to me and im a food fan lol

I hate the way she adresses having kids she make it sound like having a child is just an accessory like if u dont want kids fine but dont make it sound like oh u have to have them ccause you dont have too their both quite selfish and u can tell that yet jane does her few hours at tescos (though she denys its for tescos) ?? and then stands around in her dressing gown and slippers i think she just likes the lazy life which is y thy dont want kids yet
She also is very bitter towardw charlies mum being ill aswell thats pbvious
Ive thought that for a while why does she eat burgers as snacks what is up with that?

I hate the way she adresses having kids she make it sound like having a child is just an accessory like if u dont want kids fine but dont make it sound like oh u have to have them ccause you dont have too their both quite selfish and u can tell that yet jane does her few hours at tescos (though she denys its for tescos) ?? and then stands around in her dressing gown and slippers i think she just likes the lazy life which is y thy dont want kids yet
She also is very bitter towardw charlies mum being ill aswell thats pbvious
Ive thought that for a while why does she eat burgers as snacks what is up with that?
She’s such a child! She shows us how to do the simplest of tasks and recipes ? she’s like Elaine Jones ! Would really struggle to be a decent mother... can hardly look after themselves never mind a child!!!

Reactions: 3
I just came to post about her "brunch" too. Massive plate of food. I love slimming world. I love that you dont have to measure things. You can have as many carbs and lean meat, fruit & veg as you like. However, you also have to use your common sense and, my consultant makes that clear. People like Jane eat gigantic portions, because technically, the plan does not restrict you. It's not going to help weight loss though!
Same goes for these people who have massive syn plates! Jane has done this too. Once in a while it's no bad thing. We all like to indulge! But every evening you see people with plates piled high with crisps, chocolate, jelly, squirty cream, mini marshmallows and some random healthy A babybel on the side. What's that teaching anyone- binge eating crap at the end of every day is ok?!

Jane will, of course, blame slow weight loss on her gallbladder or some milk she shouldn't have had.

Reactions: 6
She has deleted comments on her post about it being such a huge portion. Deluded.
And put it in her stories!!! Touched a nerve I think lol she eats like a bloke (sorry or a woman!) doing a very physical job 7 days a week! She will have a small loss again next week... but thumbs up to SW your keeping them in business cos it’ll take you years to get rid of that round face Jane!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.