Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit embarrassing that her name is so connected with slimming world

She’s making a mockery of it now
I did cringe a bit when I saw her in someone's SlimCon video. Obviously, everyone there was at different stages but I would say most had progressed in their journey.... and then there was Jane.

Reactions: 2
I think Jane is a nice person and she does do some good videos, she makes out she works full time though but answered a question on Instagram saying she works 26 hours per week and she's trying to pass it off as full time! I do think they are nice people but agree that Charlie is very dull!

Reactions: 1
Any thoughts?
I enjoyed her earlier videos of her weight loss journey and recipes but she is starting to annoy me with the constant plugging of JD Seasonings. Yeah I get you hate your job in Tesco hun but I don't think YT full time is an option for you.
She also makes a lot of digs about Charlies family especially his Mum, like her being ill is a real inconvience for Jane.
She copies everything Mrs Hinch has, even decorating her flat the same as Mrs Hinch :rolleyes:?
She is also god damn lazy! Does no exercise, couldn't even be bothered to loose weight for her wedding and gained back all her weight. She eats massive portions and wonders why she doesnt lose much! I'm convinced she has PCOS as she has all the physical signs facial hair, is very overweight and bad skin.

Reactions: 4
^ Just to let you know there's already a Jane Gammons thread, sorry don't know how to link it here :)

I enjoyed her earlier videos of her weight loss journey and recipes but she is starting to annoy me with the constant plugging of JD Seasonings. Yeah I get you hate your job in Tesco hun but I don't think YT full time is an option for you.
She also makes a lot of digs about Charlies family especially his Mum, like her being ill is a real inconvience for Jane.
She copies everything Mrs Hinch has, even decorating her flat the same as Mrs Hinch :roll eyes:?
She is also god damn lazy! Does no exercise, couldn't even be bothered to loose weight for her wedding and gained back all her weight. She eats massive portions and wonders why she doesnt lose much!
I'm convinced she has PCOS as she has all the physical signs facial hair, is very overweight and bad skin.

Why does she insist in starting her Insta lives and then disappears off camera.... I find it so irritating and pretentious.... oh my minions will wait while I go to the toilet... fetch my charger... Start the bloody live when you’ve been to the toilet ?‍♀ She comes back to everyone waving and saying how amazing she is.... geez

I guess she’s been reading here... all of a sudden her insta stories are trying to show Charlie being fun! Lol he is just making himself look like a sap!! How embarrassing ?‍♀

I found the YouTube slimming word one but it was a grand new threat, your b ok
I can't find the other thread either, can anyone link it please ? Thanks
The only one I found was a new YouTube slimming world thread that mentioned Jane, I am stsying here!

Sorry for the double post, I just realised my previous one wasn't clear: I'd noticed someone had started a Jane one with both her married and maiden names, without knowing about this one.

Sorry for the double post, I just realised my previous one wasn't clear: I'd noticed someone had started a Jane one with both her married and maiden names, without knowing about this one.
Ok so being a nosey cow, what's her maiden name x

Again, sorry for the double post but just to clear any confusion Jane Day who's in her 60s is mentioned in the general Slimming World youtuber thread, not Jane Gammons :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.