Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady in Wales

Someone has put a proper rant on her comments about the fact she's reselling charity shop bargains for her own gain. That won't be on there for long but doubt she'll address it in a vlog. On that subject I was shocked when she said she doesn't always wash the clothes she buys/sells. That's to me the least she should do. Three sausages and a man mountain of mash with gravy after a huge chilli can't imagine why she put a lb on ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„
That was me - lol

Here's the comment, I just got so angry that she was flaunting the charity shop bargains again!! I knew she would delete it but hey ho!

I think it's disgusting that you buy things cheaply in charity shops and then resell them for your own personal gain! The fact that you then show everybody what you have bought, and reveal how much you paid for those items is totally immoral!! I've looked at how much you are listing them for on Ebay and it really makes me angry at how much profit you expect to make. When my mum passed away a year ago, I took lots of bags of clothes and various items to the local charity shop and they were so grateful. The fact that people like you are then scouring said shops to look for bargains, thinking how much you can make if you resell them sickens me!! If you feel that you have to do something like this, why flaunt it on YouTube sharing your bargains? Do you not stop to think of the history of where those clothes have been and the people who have donated/wore them? Do you have no morals at all? You really disgust me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She said she used up a whole tesco own brand febrezze bottle in 2 weeks :eek:

So she starts work at 6am, which is early, yes, but she's home well before midday everyday. Why doesnt she do stuff after work? How boring to sit in her nightie for the rest of the day doing a clean in the last 10 minters before Charlie comes home. She could go to the gym, its quiet in the day i'd love to be able to do that but i work full time, she could do her own food shopping instead of getting it delivered, burn some extra calories right there. She even has time to drive to see Charlies mum and spend an afternoon with her if she's so unwell.

Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
the get ready with me.......so many questions.......

why did it need to be almost an hour long
why did we need to see all the pre shower stuff when it was so very unflattering
why does she think people will watch that and be inspired
why did it take soooo long to do the most basic make up
why did she think that was good content
answers on a postcard to
WTF
Desperate lane
clutching town
getagripsville
JD1 SW0

next thread title suggestion
JD Gammons - Greedy, definitely not speedy and very very needy

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Beggars belief

VIP Member
For Jane!! Definition of a TROLL - someone who has an opinion on your life you Publicly share ๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t like being talked about? Commented on? Judged? Take your JD Seasoning, failure at SW and crappy life off of Instagram, off of YT and go enjoy your life in PRIVATE!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Canklesshankles

Pack of 50 new slates, slate cleaner, line drawing pencils and blind weighing scales. All available using my discount code DENIAL50

• Haha
  • Heart

Canklesshankles

Yes... Let's pay for two greedy slobs jumbo Jane and Enormous Elaine to enjoy a night out. Not like Jane is already taking the p with the charity shop hauls like Lisa snow, don't get me started on that one. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Wow, Groupon voucher ๐ŸŽ and asking followers to pick up the bill.
Nice to know sheโ€™s tighter than the size 14 clothes she squeezes herself into. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

ChilliDog

New thread title: Jane Gammons #2 Greedy Gammons on the scrounge, feeding her face to keep it round

Jane Gammons #2 Begging for freebies, acting like a nob, looking everyday more like Waynetta Slob

• Haha

Hello

I work for the same company as her and how she got her holiday form in and managed to get all Christmas off has astounded me. She doesn't work weekends and now she's managed too not work Christmas either. Great team work there considering alot of her colleagues probably have kids but as she took charge she made sure she came first ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Nuggets as a โ€œsnackโ€ after a huge breakfast??!!! Who on this earth does that? Apart from Jane obviously ๐Ÿ™„ she has absolutely zero idea about nutrition and just sees everything โ€œlow syn or freeโ€ as something to gorge on.... this is why slimming world doesnโ€™t work for half wits like her ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Disneylover

VIP Member
Watched the Q&A, so let me get this straight, Charlie took on a second job to pay for the wedding? That's reasonable but hang on, was Jane still doing her 26 hours in Tesco? So she's working part time and Charlie takes on a second job??! Jane could have gone full time instead of Charlie taking on the second job??!

Last edited:

NighttimeNurse

Only a few who've stuck to it. That slim con nonsense will be amusing. Guest speaker Jane on the stage. It's ridiculous. Like 4 years and still huge.. Get a grip on food ffs!
Slimcon is a joke, it's just a glorified meet and great the youtubers, nothing to do with educating people or encouraging them about weight loss!

Canklesshankles

Suitcase full of black leggings, mens t-shirts, floral skin tight rain jackets and an elaine jones swimsuit. Honestly I could burn every outfit.

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
I'm just skimming through threads about people I've never heard of, including this woman. Looked her up and I just can't understand why Slimming World would ever want to be associated with her.

SW is supposed to be about sustainable eating plans. How can this woman be a good example when she has clearly piled a shedload of weight back on again. Yoyo dieting is not a good look for a brand like SW.

I can understand people putting on a few lbs after a holiday etc. as that's pretty normal. Her weight losses and subsequent gains are not what I would consider normal or healthy. How can anyone look to this person as inspiration when she clearly has zero control over her eating habits?

From this:

To this:

Then back again to this:

Canklesshankles

It's such a stressful life having no kids, working part time and having to clean a 2 bed flat and cook for two. I mean how does she manage it?

• Haha