Jane Gammons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts?
I enjoyed her earlier videos of her weight loss journey and recipes but she is starting to annoy me with the constant plugging of JD Seasonings. Yeah I get you hate your job in Tesco hun but I don't think YT full time is an option for you.
She also makes a lot of digs about Charlies family especially his Mum, like her being ill is a real inconvience for Jane.
She copies everything Mrs Hinch has, even decorating her flat the same as Mrs Hinch :rolleyes:?
She is also god damn lazy! Does no exercise, couldn't even be bothered to loose weight for her wedding and gained back all her weight. She eats massive portions and wonders why she doesnt lose much! I'm convinced she has PCOS as she has all the physical signs facial hair, is very overweight and bad skin.
I noticed that about Charlie's Mum, considering she's so ill hey hardly seem to visit her?!

Reactions: 1
Jane.... if you ever read here....!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP the JD Seasoning Ads... so annoying, so repetitive, so desperate!

Reactions: 6
It looks like where Charlie works is top secret too! God do they think they're that high profile they'll get stalked if we know where he works lol!!!

Reactions: 3
She does herself no favours, just watched a bit of latest vlog and her clothing haul, that coat is far too small, she had to practically pour herself in it, its only a bargain if it fits! Im no size shamer but why do people pretend? she said she's a 16 but can fit a 14, I beg to differ, poor girl had a terrible camera angle which really showed everything, I just wish people who are pushing weight loss would be honest about sizes etc, makes a mockery of following her as a weight loss guru really, which is what I started following her for, sorry Jane but you've become down right annoying and dare I say it? flakey :cautious:

Reactions: 5
She does herself no favours, just watched a bit of latest vlog and her clothing haul, that coat is far too small, she had to practically pour herself in it, its only a bargain if it fits! Im no size shamer but why do people pretend? she said she's a 16 but can fit a 14, I beg to differ, poor girl had a terrible camera angle which really showed everything, I just wish people who are pushing weight loss would be honest about sizes etc, makes a mockery of following her as a weight loss guru really, which is what I started following her for, sorry Jane but you've become down right annoying and dare I say it? flakey :cautious:
Just watched it! We will never see that jacket again lol (bit like that Michael Kors jacket Jane Day sent her a couple of years ago!!)
She had leggings on a thin T-shirt, she will never fit in it with jeans and a jumper ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
Downtrodden, browbeaten Charlie, he's looking so tired lately. How much does that woman spend on food?!! I could feed my whole family on what she buys for just the two of them. Does she realise that a lot of people that watch her do it just for a laugh. I have to thank her though, as I lost 5 stone last year ..her piling on the weight gave me the incentive to lose. lol - Poor deluded woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Downtrodden, browbeaten Charlie, he's looking so tired lately. How much does that woman spend on food?!! I could feed my whole family on what she buys for just the two of them. Does she realise that a lot of people that watch her do it just for a laugh. I have to thank her though, as I lost 5 stone last year ..her piling on the weight gave me the incentive to lose. lol - Poor deluded woman!
Ha ha!! Your right that’s why I watch her ? I suppose that’s what her minions mean when they say she is an inspiration to them! She inspires them to not be a greedy lazy spotty mess that she is!!!!

Reactions: 1
Too much effort
The "drama" with Charlies mum shows her true colours i think. The poor woman is very ill and they literally make no effort to go and see her. She was complaining that Charlie didnt find out about her fall until late in the day but maybe his mother didn't want to worry him?! Maybe the mother thinks why bother phoning Charlie as he won't come anyway, too busy running around after jane buying stuff so her flat can look like Mrs Hinches home. Even if the MIL is a nightmare, she's still Charlies mother and she's ill so she should suck it up and support her.

She looks physically uncomfortable in her own skin which is such a shame after she spent so long loosing the 3 stone. I think she will struggle losing the weight now because her portions are so big, she snacks on things like burgers or slimming world chips, and does no exercise.

Reactions: 7
There's something about her that reminds me of Marjory Dawes from Little Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.